yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

A1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A1

Should i get the spray or oil

What do you value more, quick diffusion, or longevity and a more natural effect? If the latter, I'd get the oil.

Are you slightly sensitive to A1? If so, I'd get the oil.

Comment

Ive never used A1 straight up before, but i think that's the what they put i the phero soaps, and i havent ha any negative side effects from that. I ended up getting the oil btw. The $50 one

Comment

I am interested in this also, and whether it would make a difference to the negative effects a1 seems to cause like stated in the other thread:

I just ordered some spray a-1 at roughly 25mgc/spray, unscented. Anybody out there with experience that might point me in directions to avoid while using this

Is there a difference between using alcohol vs oil when it comes to self effects?
        I just ordered some spray a-1 at roughly 25mgc/spray, unscented. Anybody out there with experience that might point me in directions to avoid while using this

Comment

Alright three (maybe four) important things to note about A1. DO not put it near your nose. If your testosterone is not jacked up,you can get lethargic and a little depressed. Secondly find the sweet spot. Put it behind your neck or near your ears. Lastly when you use the oil wash it off thoroughly. A1 is A VERRRRYYYYYY powerful pheromone especially XS. Right now it is having my female co workers giving me massages(yup no lie) at work , asking NO telling me my name....don't know how the hell she knew my full name. no one knows my full name except HR. There is a fallout effect with this thing. If the target or targets don't see your ass, they get stalkerish,lol. Use this very wisely, may get feelings hurt.

Comment

Hi truly agree with Roberto.

Its potent stuff, and never put it near your own nose. Males tend to have some lethargic effects of A1.

Female loves it, they cuddle you , and loves to stay near you.

But yes, if you are into sexual thoughts , then Stay away from A1.

Comment

never noticed any of the lethargic effects people usually talk about, i do concur with the stalkerish vibe i get from some girls. i uses a1 with na and sometimes with with something else, and yeah ive had conversations with girls i have never seen before or at least never took motice of, and they have told me things about my life my daily routines that suggests that h7they must really have me on hteir mind alot. it's kinda of creepy actually.

Comment

Yup it is @kingtut , that is why I don't wear it everyday. That is a fallout effect though. I caught one literally moved from the front of the bus to the back of the bus ,she was trying to look directly at me. She started touching her neck and caught her touching herself. Weirded me out. A1 I say again is very strong. be careful with it.

Comment

One thing that's hasn't been reported much is that Women too can get depression from A1. I've noticed if I wear a heavy enough dose around my girl for multiple days in a row she gets very down, needy and emotional to the point where she will burst into tears over the slightest problem. I've experienced this with few different women over the years. It's only happened with mega doses though.

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Calone View Post
                    Yup it is @kingtut , that is why I don't wear it everyday. That is a fallout effect though. I caught one literally moved from the front of the bus to the back of the bus ,she was trying to look directly at me. She started touching her neck and caught her touching herself. Weirded me out. A1 I say again is very strong. be careful with it.
                    Yeah, it's important to remember that pheros hit everyone, not just your "target". Even if you dont see a "hit" or get a noticeable reaction from a woman, they are stil being effected. Especially with a1. Even if you never say a word to them, they are secretly developing feelings for you and desperately craving your attention

Comment

What age bracket of the ladies does it affect? I'm 51yo m. I like the older gals say 40 plus.

Comment

I've had the pleasure to test both the spray & oil versions of XS's A1 solo tests. I found the spray hitting A LOT harder & faster within a very short time frame compared to the oil at similar doses of around 50-75mcg total.

I tested the spray first. It is actually the one pheromone product that netted me the most dramatic & obvious hits from certain co-workers. It blew me out of the water when a co-worker I had been working with for a few months, NEVER talking or interacting with them...(I share this story all the time)she suddenly comes up to me right when I walk into the area (the second day exposing my co-workers), giving me a VERY TIGHT BIG hug, rubbing her head into me. She wrapped a piece of long paper around me as well teasing me. She was pouting asking me why I didn't say hi to her this morning. As I said, I never talked to her before this moment.
                        Then when we were alone, she'd always invite me to swing my arm around her while we walked. She'd be pulling my arm, I never had to initiate.

Another girl of similar personality at work, I caught staring at me. She was smiling and we locked eyes. She seemed to be stuck in a gaze with me. She broke it off after 5 full seconds. She jokingly apologized for staring. "Sorry Xyzn, I'm weird like that haha..."
                        THen a few minutes later she would be poking me & giggling while she did it, first time she began touching me.

Both of these girls have been subject to my other products over the month...including Cohesion!! Cohesion never hit them as hard as spray straight A1 did at these times. It surprised me how one molecule can be that much more attention grabbing than most of my mixes I tried over the months.

If you could be there when this happened, it just felt purely magical. I wish I could better explain my excitement I had with it. I will probably buy more to get effects like that again.

On the type/age girls I found hitting the hardest (I'm 21), it was the younger girls who were very "girly". The ones who were mommy & daddy's girls. The ones who would really like to snuggle with you. The nice girls. Those kinds of girls I found were the most affected. It didn't seem to hit the more alpha girls around much...

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to achieve anything like that while testing the oil, much more expected subtle effects.

Both gave me similar amounts/intensity of negative self-effects.

Comment

Yea, oil is good for long term exposure, something more subtle and balanced. If you're looking for a more impactful experience, definitely recommend the spray. I might have to order some of the spray. Xyzn, what mcg/spray were you using? Also, how old are you, ethnicity, etc?

Comment

I used a 10ml 25mcg/spray (scented FXS if matters). As said, around 50-75mcg total at most. This was...earlier this year I think I bought it? Or maybe last year...Only had it for like 2-3 weeks because I absolutely loved the effects haha, blew it all off so fast.
                            The oil I have is the same, 25mcg/drop. Down to 1/2 the bottle in testing it. I barely use it now because it's not worth the self-effects for the subtle/non-noticeable effects I see.

am 21, half asian. Back when this all happened, I was very introverted at work. Nowadays if I could get those effects back, I'd probably be a lot more active in how far I could push interactions. What I find the most interesting as I noted, The second girl I mentioned specifically. I couldn't reel her in with anything else over the year of testing many products with her (bar socials), so when I actually saw her coming to me so often, I was very surprised.

While it hit damn hard those I mentioned, not everyone was affected just so y'all know. Other girls still payed me normal attention. It's still not the magic-hits-all potion, but those who it did hit, wow, very magical. Almost made me think I was in a fairy tale as Prince Charming.

Comment

Making me wish i had gotten the spray, some day soon, as i am still building my arsenal and it finally looks like im gpingvto be employed

Comment

Haven't had a job since 2013. Needless to say, i am very excited

Comment

Ah, the spray A1 is out of stock. Hope it makes its comeback some day.

Comment

Originally posted by kingtut savage View Post
                                    Should i get the spray or oil
                                    In my opinion is better in drop! success!

Comment

Originally posted by angelo777 View Post

In my opinion is better in drop! success!
                                      So the spray doesnt hit harder for you

Comment

Originally posted by kingtut savage View Post

So the spray doesnt hit harder for you
                                        if I worked better drops

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X