yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Copulins in Asia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KateD View Post

in the heat of passion you will lick anything and not be bothered
    That's what I'm talkin about KateD
    I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
    Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
    Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh gosh, are you getting off on this? Perv!

KateD I'm going to speak for my self, and I guess I will be speaking on behalf of other men here. I really appreciate your input, especially when you give really personal details. I can look at how women react but can only guess as to their emotional and physiological reactions. So thank you again for your response!

And you should really post more. We miss you.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
      elvin.tan77 So even though you are in a supposedly conservative country like Malaysia, you can wear copulins and people aren't shunning you?
      Nope. Have not happened to me so far. I'm not sure whether reaction to Cops could be due to how Attractive you are though. If you're naturally attractive already, does it make it more acceptable for you to wear Cops? I mean, sure Cops make you feel attractive, but I'm sure there's some other factor that has to come into play.
      PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
      PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
      Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
      Others: LIIK V1

Comment

KateD

"Oh gosh, are you getting off on this? Perv!"

You forgot to add... "And that's so hot!"

Comment

I have to say that was probably the quote of the week KateD
          PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
          PXS
          Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
          Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
          Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
          AD
          AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

knowledgeispower All I can say is that KateD is the PXS guardian angel, and she's one of the reasons I keep ordering. She's always on the ball and very organized. She aims to please and the arrows hit their mark.

Comment

• KateD
              KateD commented
              Editing a comment
              Awww thank you!

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
            elvin.tan77 Some people who live in Asian countries are saying people avoid them or look down on them if they smell of copulins, especially if they are single. Could you please comment on that?

What country are you in?
            I'm asian and I love the smell of Vagina, as it is the same to copulins right? I think if the Asian person was raised in Western Countries, it would affect them positively. I don't know the reaction if the asian person was raised in Asia though...

Comment

Originally posted by phero_experimenter View Post

I'm asian and I love the smell of Vagina, as it is the same to copulins right? I think if the Asian person was raised in Western Countries, it would affect them positively. I don't know the reaction if the asian person was raised in Asia though...
              hahahh... yes, a wet and clean vagina smells good.. by the way, I don't know why I have the idea that in Japan, some men buy "dirty" women underwear by internet in order to keep a smell on it... Have someone heard something about it?
              Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
              Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
              Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
              Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
              Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
              Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

• phero_experimenter
                phero_experimenter commented
                Editing a comment
                hahhaa that's so bizzare....as always...JAPAN are into some weird stuff..

• catmand0
                catmand0 commented
                Editing a comment
                yeah japan has vending machines of dirty underwear and stuff

Originally posted by Tsukotan View Post
              Is it just me or, married ladies doesn't seem to be bothered by copulin. On the other hand, there are men which feel that it stink. My lecturer was complaining about it while I was setting up his pc. he asked, 'did you wash your clothes? It stink.' I said, 'Yes everyday', and his reply, 'don't wear this shirt to school anymore.'

Had been wearing this shirt Since last year.. I presume, taboo... was wearing that that day.

Yet, a married lady in my class doesn't find the smell offensive, and even after my confrontation, 'am I smelly? The teacher said I am.' She said, 'no, same smell, nothing much, why? What did you do?'

The rest of the conversation, well... keeping to myself...

so, does married lady react better to them?

And guys? I mean, I sprayed 1 spray 2 hours ago, and he still find it smelly? ???????? (I always thought guys won't mind that smell)

Anyway to cover it? Had been using hugo, can't help much.
              It is always interesting how some people smell and how other don't... it is possible a correlation on the men who don't like the copulins smell with men who hate women? How can you describe that teacher, what kind of person?
              Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
              Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.

Comment

Nice follow up question Loquisimo. I too would love to know what kind of person the lecturer is Tsukotan . I wear Ascend w/cops to work everyday, and some SOB. I like it, and it works for me. I haven't had anyone say I stink, though sometimes my employee says the office smells like me. And, I don't think she's talking about my cover scent. Otherwise the only other person that has ever said anything is my wife. I try not to wear copulins around her, not necessarily my idea, just from everything I've read on here. She almost always says something when I have Ascend w/o cops on, even with different covers. She doesn't say it stinks, and she doesn't say it smells good either. I think maybe she has a really good nose, but can't quite place a certain smell. I don't get it.
                I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
                Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
                Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

My lecturer, he is.. friendly, highly motivating, he used to be a commando, thus his acute sense, able to pick up scent faster than others; and fast, quick thinker.

In his late 30, he like to dew on his glorious day as a commando, always prioritized us, student, before family.

Despite his tone when giving advises, it sound harsh, yet everyone know, it's for our own good.

In his calm, smoothing, friendly tone, those remarks are made with a friendly smile. He doesn't sound like he is angry yet when any negative remarks are made, it's worst than a bee's sting

He seldom ask about my shirt, With exception, those few occurrence when SOB was used.

Although, mine is a minor case, compared with a student who had been procrastinating, placing his time at the wrong place (relationship). I would say, he had done a great work at managing anger. For other lecturer, they would just blew their head off, and give that kind of student a good scolding. Him, just sit down with the student, talk to him, find the roots for the caused....

Might be due to our field of study, psychology, thus having his eccentric behavior. Yet, not many perceived it that way, some claimed that he is hypocrite, but to me, he had done a good job, and showed us how a good anger management can be done.

But, that doesn't really explain his reaction to cop. I mean, a nice lecturer, reacting badly to it, seem strange...

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post

I suppose copulins could be used on a man if his phero signature was extremely comforting, like with a good dose of cohesion. but then we're getting into experimental territory.
                    Would you, or anybody else in the proper environment to test this theory? It would be very useful data

Comment

knowledgeispower Would you please comment on the above post?

Comment

Originally posted by Tsukotan View Post
                        My lecturer, he is.. friendly, highly motivating, he used to be a commando, thus his acute sense, able to pick up scent faster than others; and fast, quick thinker.

In his late 30, he like to dew on his glorious day as a commando, always prioritized us, student, before family.

Despite his tone when giving advises, it sound harsh, yet everyone know, it's for our own good.

In his calm, smoothing, friendly tone, those remarks are made with a friendly smile. He doesn't sound like he is angry yet when any negative remarks are made, it's worst than a bee's sting

He seldom ask about my shirt, With exception, those few occurrence when SOB was used.

Although, mine is a minor case, compared with a student who had been procrastinating, placing his time at the wrong place (relationship). I would say, he had done a great work at managing anger. For other lecturer, they would just blew their head off, and give that kind of student a good scolding. Him, just sit down with the student, talk to him, find the roots for the caused....

Might be due to our field of study, psychology, thus having his eccentric behavior. Yet, not many perceived it that way, some claimed that he is hypocrite, but to me, he had done a good job, and showed us how a good anger management can be done.

But, that doesn't really explain his reaction to cop. I mean, a nice lecturer, reacting badly to it, seem strange...
                        Thanks for clarification. So, teacher makes remarks in a friendly way. Perhaps it just as many people, pheromones smell like urine, something that stink, that is normal.

Putting aside copulins. In my opinion, there are some kind of men who perhaps are not happy in life, neither have girlfriend or similar... if they hear or see someone who has abundance in women. Those men can be kind of hostile or even make them more depressed. I just was thinking if copulins may trigger also this kind of behavior on them.

Does someone know the Mystery definition on a man who can't seduce a woman?

Comment

Never thought about it, smell of urine... I can barely smell it.

My test run, tried cohesion and crush either them, others still seemed offended by it.

Can't say that are offended, but that smell turn them off...

I guess, not everyone can pull off with sob... had been trying other less imitating pheromone thou.

Comment

I am thinking that the smell of pheromones changes quite a bit depending on the pH balance of the wearer's skin. This might explain why certain people get "piss smell" reactions whereas others do not. Thoughts?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X