yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Copulins in Asia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asian brother here!

it really depends on the individual and the crowd you are with, i have worn Aqua vitae and copulins on Asian clubbing events and night outs and have experienced some of the most memorable 'non-verbal' first encounter grinding sessions.

generally if the girl is emotionally immature and looking for some fun, copulins and alpha status mones are your friends

Comment

Pheronoob Thank you for your input! You have just made an important contribution to the understanding of Asians and pheromones.

What do you mean by "emotionally immature"?

Comment

Emotionally immature women as in the types that tend to be out looking for fun, to flirt, ONS. Compared to emotionally mature women who are seeking out more meaningful or long term relationships

this article explains it pretty well from House of Pheromones

Over the last few days, I’ve been busy exposing Uber passengers to pheromones – and specifically, the effects of androstadienone on women. This is something I’ve suspected for a f…

Comment

Pheronoob Thank you!

Comment

KateD said "Or women who are at those places are super horny out looking for some (Ahem!!!!)"

And why is it that I think you were just starting a paragraph and cut yourself short?

Comment

KateD

said

"boy please, I love the smell of cops. I sniff my hubbies unscented stuff all the time and I never get enough when he wears them"

That comment was very helpful!

How many drops are "too much" in terms of copulins for you versus "just right"?

Also, is there a ceiling effect? In other words, suppose for example you don't notice a difference between 5 drops and 7 drops? Or 5 drops and 10 drops? Or 3 drops and 5 drops? A number of drops that just maxes out for you? (Yes, I'm devising an formula mawhahahahaha.)

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                KateD

said

"boy please, I love the smell of cops. I sniff my hubbies unscented stuff all the time and I never get enough when he wears them"

Also, is there a ceiling effect? In other words, suppose for example you don't notice a difference between 5 drops and 7 drops? Or 5 drops and 10 drops? Or 3 drops and 5 drops? A number of drops that just maxes out for you? (Yes, I'm devising an formula mawhahahahaha.)
                KateD has become our human test subject I'm sure she loves reading about our self effects too so she can concoct her magic voodoo sauce blend as well
                PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                PXS
                Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                AD
                AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

• KateD
                  KateD commented
                  Editing a comment
                  don't sell me out like that, ahahaha

Usually I apply about 260mcg (13 drops of 10mg/10ml) of copulins with my AV on chinese night outs, and i havn't had any negative effects from girls yet. Maybe it is true that girls in that environment are all after the D

Comment

Originally posted by Pheronoob View Post
                  Usually I apply about 260mcg (13 drops of 10mg/10ml) of copulins with my AV on chinese night outs, and i havn't had any negative effects from girls yet. Maybe it is true that girls in that environment are all after the D
                  Thanks. That should be roughly 2 drops of Desire Me oil for men! Desire Me has roughly 139 mcg of cops per drop (41.59 mg in a 10 ml bottle which produces 300 drops...although SteveO fills them a bit more than 10 ml and gives us 380 drops per bottle )
                  PXS
                  Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                  Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                  AD
                  AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

i have tried both spectrums, from A-1 to copulins on Asian girls, on both sides I've yielded attraction when applied with AV. but there was a noticeable difference.

AV + copulins
                    More primal I guess? Felt more of a magnetic attractions on the dance floor, girls were hovering in towards me and the dancing, grinding commences. No verbal communication from the start. Sometimes it's just them slowly moving their asses towards me for a grind, they don't even look at my face

AV + A-1
                    The girls were more in awe and dreamy eyed. Their emotions were more mushy and school girl shy-like compared to their copulins counterpart

But this could all be due to their differing personalities perhaps? need more research in this area

Comment

Here is a journal post from a few years ago on the experience I had in Japan, wearing AV and A1

Tokyo Clubbing Experience

Pheromone: AV [Scented], AndrostaDIENONE
                      Amount: 4 Drops AV, 40mcg AndrostaDIENONE.
                      Venue: A club in Tokyo, Japan
                      Weather: Humid outside, air conditioned inside club

Just when I concluded that AV had no real effect on Japanese girls from my previous posts, I decided to try AV out one more time in Tokyo, in a club environment.

4 drops of AV around my neck, 4MCG A-1. Relatively humid outside so I thought I would apply a bit more than usual.

Me and some friends went out clubbing one night in tokyo, and decided to go to a local shop to drown ourselves in predrinks. We befriended a group of japanese youths who were also about to attend the clubbing event [2 guys 2 girls aged 20-23].

One of the girls [Aged 23] became very infatuated with me; from the moment we first met outside the club. She would constantly try to steal a touch of my arm when we 'TRIED' to talk to each other, or tip her head / clung her arms onto my body when we were in close proximity.

The other girl [aged 23-24] was also showing signs of interest (hair playing and off-gaurd stares), but was too late for the picking since her friend was already all over me

Now here is the interesting part...Throughout the night we couldn't really talk or understand a word from each other...she spoke hardly any English, and I spoke hardly any Japanese.. but it didn't stop any magic from happening

Inside the club (air conditioned and very cool), we spent the entire night dirty dancing and grinding with each other. Forget FIRST BASE, she jumped straight to SECOND BASE; as we were grinding, she kept on placing my hands onto her small soft petit breasts, and didn't mind me having a feel over her groin area as well [This all happened before I even planted a single kiss!]

She was soo lovey dovey cuddly also throughout the night, almost as if she was in love with me. The way she cuddled me from behind when I was qeueing up to get food, or randomly facing me to hold me really tight when we were dancing away in the middle of the dance floor.

Unfortunately I had a flight back to England the day after, so a quick trip to a love hotel wasn't an option, but if I had stayed another day in tokyo, I was sure that things between us would've gotten extremely interesting that night.

We exchanged emails and talking through Google translate right now, letting each other know how much we want to see each other again

So what have I learnt from this experience?

- Japanese girls certainly ARE affected by AV. I originally thought AV was too overpowering for Japanese girls and scared them away, but tonight was not the case.
                      - Japanese girls look innocent and timid, but they have more sexual confidence than you think .
                      - You don't nessecarily need to say much or talk to a girl to initiate any 'magic'; body language and confidence is the key!
                      - My confidence with AV has grown, around 4 drops AV seems to provide enough attraction for me, and 40mcg A-1 seems to provide enough comfort for the girls to be comfortable to act on those feelings

Comment

Is it just me or, married ladies doesn't seem to be bothered by copulin. On the other hand, there are men which feel that it stink. My lecturer was complaining about it while I was setting up his pc. he asked, 'did you wash your clothes? It stink.' I said, 'Yes everyday', and his reply, 'don't wear this shirt to school anymore.'

Had been wearing this shirt Since last year.. I presume, taboo... was wearing that that day.

Yet, a married lady in my class doesn't find the smell offensive, and even after my confrontation, 'am I smelly? The teacher said I am.' She said, 'no, same smell, nothing much, why? What did you do?'

The rest of the conversation, well... keeping to myself...

so, does married lady react better to them?

And guys? I mean, I sprayed 1 spray 2 hours ago, and he still find it smelly? ???????? (I always thought guys won't mind that smell)

Anyway to cover it? Had been using hugo, can't help much.

Comment

• elvin.tan77
                        elvin.tan77 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        He's being jealous you got some bro.

Originally posted by Tsukotan View Post
                      Is it just me or, married ladies doesn't seem to be bothered by copulin. On the other hand, there are men which feel that it stink. My lecturer was complaining about it while I was setting up his pc. he asked, 'did you wash your clothes? It stink.' I said, 'Yes everyday', and his reply, 'don't wear this shirt to school anymore.'

Had been wearing this shirt Since last year.. I presume, taboo... was wearing that that day.

Yet, a married lady in my class doesn't find the smell offensive, and even after my confrontation, 'am I smelly? The teacher said I am.' She said, 'no, same smell, nothing much, why? What did you do?'

The rest of the conversation, well... keeping to myself...

so, does married lady react better to them?

And guys? I mean, I sprayed 1 spray 2 hours ago, and he still find it smelly? ???????? (I always thought guys won't mind that smell)

Anyway to cover it? Had been using hugo, can't help much.
                      Most girls have no problem with the smell of cops (my wife included). KateD here has spoken numerous times about how much she loves the smell of cops and loves when her husband wears them...I'm not sure if it has to do with married or unmarried I just think women in general love the smell of cops...so yeah some men may not like it but screw them they're not the ones getting the game I haven't had any negative comments from men while wearing them but I am sure some don't like it.
                      PXS
                      AD

Comment

Well, have to cover it, I presume. sob, having a hard time finding a cover for it.

Comment

Tsukotan Single and married women tend to stand close to me when I'm wearing copulins.

Comment

KateD I wanted to be more clear on my question to you:

https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...2236#post42236

so this is like part 2...

So this is like an update only better...

I went out to test a formula I'm making and decided to top it off with copulins. I put on 1 drop. Good. I put on 2; I think better. I put on 3 and some women were very interested, others started off as interested and then got more physical distance as time went by.

I don't know why, I can only guess why. I think it was because the ones who did were either very "conservative" (one woman hinted she was religious and sexually modest), another has a boyfriend she's been seeing for a year (I know, many women have boyfriends and then seek out another man, but I think she felt conflicted about it... hence the distancing she did).

Also at 4 or more (I went up to 6 or 7), the women would help me who worked in the store. Even stand close to me. As in REALLY close to me. Then help other customers and never return. Wow! That is distancing, yeh? Now at 1, 2, or 3 drops when they went to help other customers, they would come back or hover around where I was... oh, of course when they were hovering they were "working" like straightening up a table that was already straightened up.

So I hope that puts my questions into more context so you can better answer to help me so women all over the world can be happier. Thanks for your contribution to science and humanity.

Comment

elvin.tan77 Some people who live in Asian countries are saying people avoid them or look down on them if they smell of copulins, especially if they are single. Could you please comment on that?

What country are you in?
                              I think it depends on individual and situation. I ordered my SOB unscented accidentally, I tried wearing it unscented without any cover before and I can smell the Cop on me easily. As far as I can remember, I didn't get any negative reaction so far. I've had girls lingering around on the contrary. Most people in Malaysia are not that vocal on things
                              PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
                              PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
                              Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
                              Others: LIIK V1

Comment

elvin.tan77 So even though you are in a supposedly conservative country like Malaysia, you can wear copulins and people aren't shunning you?

Comment

knowledgeispower Thank you for providing your copulin calculations above.

Comment

KateD

said

Sorry for not replying sooner but you clients are keeping me busy. I don't mind though.

Oh shoot , did I comment without reading clearly again. Since I was practically forcing him to believe in mones I only got him sprays for fast results

I usually wear 1 spray

The hubby thinks they don't work so he will put on like 2 sprays

I would sniff him after I see he sprays it on or sometimes I just love opening the cap of the actual bottle and sniffing it. Obv it smells different on him because it is mixed with his natural smell or the residue of the cologne he wore the day before

Other times, I wouldn't know he wore something but while making love and I would lick his neck there would be that smell and taste but in the heat of passion you will lick anything and not be bothered

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X