yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Asians and South East Asians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falvinski View Post

Dont know if its crazy, but they have officially declared it, that they use blessing from white magic priestesses in the Voodoo product, to bring the most out of it.
    Someone on the PT forum said he talked to Garry and it was actually Hoodoo practitioners not Voodoo.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Someone on the PT forum said he talked to Garry and it was actually Hoodoo practitioners not Voodoo.
      This has to be some kind of marketing tacking surely
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

This has to be some kind of marketing tacking surely
        It was an old member who quit posting on PT for quite a while. It wasn't marketing tactic as he specifically said Garry didn't actually use Voodoo priestesses but rather just Hoodoo practitioners and that was because he wanted to use Voodoo as a marketing tactic. For me, Voodoo or Hoodoo doesn't matter.

Anyway, we derailed this thread with other vendors' products. We should be talking about Exotica!

Comment

It was an old member who quit posting on PT for quite a while. It wasn't marketing tactic as he specifically said Garry didn't actually use Voodoo priestesses but rather just Hoodoo practitioners and that was because he wanted to use Voodoo as a marketing tactic. For me, Voodoo or Hoodoo doesn't matter.

Anyway, we derailed this thread with other vendors' products. We should be talking about Exotica!
          sure thing what have you seen from using exotica?
          Pheromone XS

Comment

im backkkk ????????????

cant wait to spam xist and evolve after receiving from black monday special promo purchase hahaha
            PXS : Ascend, Xist, Evolve
            LAL : Voodoo, Overdose, Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica
            PT : Captain, THU
            Dondays : BlackBox, Snug, TM

Comment

sure thing what have you seen from using exotica?
              I have yet to purchase one. I might pick it up from our contest prize.

Comment

corgicorgi You will like Xist, I'm sure. It's Asians' cat nip.

Comment

I have yet to purchase one. I might pick it up from our contest prize.
                  Do you k ow when that is happening?
                  Pheromone XS

Comment

Do you k ow when that is happening?
                    No idea. XSteveO said he had to figure out how to give away these that could take a day or two. But that was a week ago, lol.

Comment

I've heard good feedback about Exotica regarding to pulling Asian girls. How do you guys find it ?

Comment

No idea. XSteveO said he had to figure out how to give away these that could take a day or two. But that was a week ago, lol.
                        The sale superseded it. I can't get the coupon to work on just one product, one time. I think I have a solution, but its going to take more effort than I can into it with a major sale happening.

Now please return to Exotica

Steve O
                        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

The sale superseded it. I can't get the coupon to work on just one product, one time. I think I have a solution, but its going to take more effort than I can into it with a major sale happening.

Now please return to Exotica
                          Hahaha yes boss. I have a sample I'm gonna try this out with my asian boss
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

I wonder if I should mix Exotica spray + Xist oil when I go to an Asian club or would that be too much ?

Comment

Originally posted by lordhien View Post
                              I wonder if I should mix Exotica spray + Xist oil when I go to an Asian club or would that be too much ?
                              Should be fine. It won't come off to aggressive
                              Pheromone XS

Comment

I actually think try just Exotica first.

Comment

I actually think try just Exotica first.
                                  Agree don't use xist for a club setting
                                  Pheromone XS

Comment

Xist for me is for one on one dates. I don't think it shines in club environment where people go to have fun.

Comment

Xist for me is for one on one dates. I don't think it shines in club environment where people go to have fun.
                                      Woah ok never knew that. So in club environment would you recommend exotica + XSP86 + XSP96 + Celebrity would do better ?

Comment

Woah ok never knew that. So in club environment would you recommend exotica + XSP86 + XSP96 + Celebrity would do better ?
                                        Been there when I thought of spraying so many products in case they didn't work. Pick one or two of them but I would pick Celebrity out of only these options for clubs. P96 is for bonding and comfort similar to A1 so I don't wear to clubs either. P86 is a beautifier so it may work somewhat but in clubs where people are at least a bit drunk, beautifier can be double-edge sword because you will be affected too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Been there when I thought of spraying so many products in case they didn't work. Pick one or two of them but I would pick Celebrity out of only these options for clubs. P96 is for bonding and comfort similar to A1 so I don't wear to clubs either. P86 is a beautifier so it may work somewhat but in clubs where people are at least a bit drunk, beautifier can be double-edge sword because you will be affected too.
                                          Hahaha extreme beer Goggles
                                          Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X