yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Asians and South East Asians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tsukotan View Post
    Not really shum... I am the av rep, was setting up the pc. He was standing behind me, asking me, did I shower, which is obvious, Yes. Then he stare at my shirt, and claim, do not wear this shirt, Singapore's hot weather.... just a excuse, I presume, had been wearing the same shirt.

He is a gentleman, shum, I doubt so... just a passing remark, I guess...

Unless, cultural norm, that mean, despite being westernize, they still have trouble comprehending it. Still, just a hypothesis, more research, experiment is needed.
    Ah ok if he wasn't your lecturer then that makes more sense...
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Tsukotan You have a better attitude about it than I would have, and probably handled yourself with more patience and kindness than I would have. Kudos to you!

Comment

Originally posted by Tsukotan View Post
        elvin.tan77 did you used any cover? I noticed how strong it smell, is it difficult?

Had been trying to cove it's scent.... Unless gym, I find it hard to cover.

Gym, people are all sweaty, so, they won't really notice that scent. Maybe, first half an hours, the smell will still be strong.

In the gym, I will cover with deodorant, but outside, won't make sense to use deodorant isn't it? And Hugo, my all time to go, can't cover it.
        Like knowledgeispower says, it's more about finding a complementary scent for the SOB. I usually wear it unscented. So far, no issues. I was a little worried at first so I used to wear something sweet and fruity as cover scent. Don't go citrusy. I think that's gonna clash badly. But do try and find your own suitable scent since each scent react differently to individual.
        PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
        PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
        Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
        Others: LIIK V1

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
          I am wondering if there is a difference in terms of how pheromones impact people from Asian vs people from South East Asian. I think some people claim there are differences.

Let's see...

who here might know...

bellandur iamestix Tsukotan elvin.tan77 eternitys_child Pandatrooper

Maybe one of you is in Texas rather than the Asian area of the world. I can't remember.
          I'm of southeast Asian descent in Texas. What I've noticed is that Asian Americans respond best to Taboo. If they were raised in a traditional household, then Taboo + Connections seem to get things going with me, else it's Domination and Taboo that gets things going with the more Americanized Asian Americans.

I've noticed that Asian exchange students respond well to Domination, SOB, and Ascend when paired with a social like Bliss or Vibe. At least most of the Asian Exchange Students I have met. Southeast Asian descent responded well to Ascend and APi without the socials, and more with the socials.

As for people of Indian descent, I've had luck with Evolve and a social like Love Boat.

The only reason why I can think that Domination and SOB tends to work with Asian Exchange Students are that most are from China or Japan, and come from families with a bit of money and so are used to being the dominant one instead of the other way around as some people from wealthy families sometime get.

Comment

Originally posted by Pandatrooper View Post
            In my experience, people from asia or SEA are both conservative and reserved. it all comes down if that specific asian or SEA girl has been influenced heavily by the western side of the world, thus making them more open-minded and aggressive (like come talk to you, flirt with you or show obvious signs that she is into you). For example, in Indonesia, the local women that have stayed here locally all their life, it will be harder to see hits from mones since they are just too conservative and reserved
            Unless they are already drunk or does not have any of that stereotypical uglier cock-blocking friends, then you might still have a chance to get them to initiate first.
            For those that are already "modernized" or grew up with western influence or has studied overseas before (Australia, Europe or the US), it is easier to see hits from them when you have mones on, since socializing and talking to someone they just met is pretty normal to them.

The type of mones also decides what kind of attraction you will get. Like for example, if you know you are going to be in the surrounding of people that mostly are not so "international", using heavy sexual mones is just a waste of time. Instead, if you use something like a more social calming blend, they tend to open up to you more and more receptive. Sexual mones are only recommended in either in a nightclub scene or raves or with someone that clearly has interest in you already. Personal experience here, I tried applying a heavy sexual mone for a day time game and all i get is weird and creeped out look from these poor ladies.

But if you insist for my opinion whether asian or SEA has any difference, i guess its safe to say that SEA people are generally more conservative since most of SEA countries are still third-world (countries like Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Laos and so on), which mean the more conservative and traditional the general population of woman are.

I think this is my longest post. I hope the above makes any sense to you bros. Cheers!
            The first paragraph used to be true, but it is quickly changing. As China gets richer and richer, the next generation is getting less and less conservative and more like the rest of the world. China's middle class has exploded, just like their 1 percent. So more and more they are acting like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9BvlSzGuiI

When I was in Thailand, it was the same. The environment and location played a big factor. And you are right that western influence does have an impact. If you go to the outlying non-city places, like rural parts of the country where western influence isn't heavy, sexual mones will be a turnoff to them. However in cities, especially touristy and modernized cities with western influence, sexual mones do just fine in my experience. But its is always best to temper it with a social.

Comment

Zedd Thanks for your input!

Comment

do you think that Ascend are suitable for SE temps and humidity?

but i work in office with 18-24 degree celc.. does it made any difference of its impact of phero?
                PXS : Ascend, Xist, Evolve
                LAL : Voodoo, Overdose, Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica
                PT : Captain, THU
                Dondays : BlackBox, Snug, TM

Comment

great input!

Comment

Originally posted by corgicorgi View Post
                    do you think that Ascend are suitable for SE temps and humidity?

but i work in office with 18-24 degree celc.. does it make any difference of its impact of phero?
                    Heat does make a big impact. That's why we are recommended to apply them on out hottest areas to help diffusion. If it's cold use a spray if it's hot make the most of an oil.
                    Pheromone XS
                    Oil: evolve, xist
                    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Heat does make a big impact. That's why we are recommended to apply them on out hottest areas to help diffusion. If it's cold use a spray if it's hot make the most of an oil.
                      ah is it because of oil are easily diffuse in heat?
                      i had an idea to apply hot cream below to add more impact, will it do any help to enhance the effect of the pheromones?

Comment

ah is it because of oil are easily diffuse in heat?
                        i had an idea to apply hot cream below to add more impact, will it do any help to enhance the effect of the pheromones?
                        Never heard of that but it seems a logical idea as long as there isn't any reactions. If i get a rash, sunburn or i blush i will.sometimes make the most of it and put mones on top so it will.disprese faster
                        Pheromone XS

Comment

Never heard of that but it seems a logical idea as long as there isn't any reactions. If i get a rash, sunburn or i blush i will.sometimes make the most of it and put mones on top so it will.disprese faster
                          yeah, i did tried to use "koyo" or chinese hot patches and i spray pheromone on top of that, and surprisingly wifey were very keen of "some actions" tee hee

Comment

I've found Filipino women respond very well to all the types of mones that Asian women are not meant to respond to.

Comment

yeah, i did tried to use "koyo" or chinese hot patches and i spray pheromone on top of that, and surprisingly wifey were very keen of "some actions" tee hee
                              Why not just get spray instead if you plan to diffuse fast? Heat helps diffusion but I believe too much heat kills your pheros' effectiveness just like how you leave a bottle of fragrance in direct sunlight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Why not just get spray instead if you plan to diffuse fast? Heat helps diffusion but I believe too much heat kills your pheros' effectiveness just like how you leave a bottle of fragrance in direct sunlight.
                                hello..

i did have spray but i heard mones are better working at the heat zones. i was thinking by putting above hot patch might propel its effect..

Comment

hello..

i did have spray but i heard mones are better working at the heat zones. i was thinking by putting above hot patch might propel its effect..
                                  I think this is true in the case of oils. A oil on a nice hog app point is a lethal weapon. Bb is right about sprays to but sprays are no match to oil on a nice hot app point
                                  ??
                                  Pheromone XS

Comment

I think this is true in the case of oils. A oil on a nice hog app point is a lethal weapon. Bb is right about sprays to but sprays are no match to oil on a nice hot app point
                                    ??
                                    It's common for us SE Asians to live in aircon rooms at 23-25C. In 24 hours, I think I only walk outside no more than 1 hour. The rest is in aircon car, rooms, department stores and so on.

Comment

corgicorgi You know we have almost same climate and I'm pretty sure you work and live mostly in aircon rooms so spray works fine.

Comment

Its the same everywhere most businesses will ac the shit out of there offices
                                        Pheromone XS

Comment

Its the same everywhere most businesses will ac the shit out of there offices
                                          yeah exactly!! commute transit then office all day commute again.. haha what a life..

i wonder how much pheromone user out there.. especially in SEA since this is probably new to us than to them in the US

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X