yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Asians and South East Asians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KateD said "Sigh! this is what you get when you try to help someone out.."

And you'll get it even better next time...

Comment

Still testing for results... when I hang out with my group members, I tend to target one non-Asian lady, and she will start to lift the whole group's moral. Nonetheless, I didn't notice any visible effects on Asians.

Comment

Originally posted by Tsukotan View Post
        Still testing for results... when I hang out with my group members, I tend to target one non-Asian lady, and she will start to lift the whole group's moral. Nonetheless, I didn't notice any visible effects on Asians.
        You didn't notice any visible effect of what formula(s) on Asians? How much of each were you using?

Comment

This thread is going in the right direction. Think personality and cultural. But I would think it'll be more a 70% personality and 30% Cultural. Reason being. Our culture will shape us to a certain extend, it is however, our personality that will determine how we react to things. Example, I'm a SEA Chinese who's brought up in a traditional family. I didn't get sexually active until about 20 I think. However, Once that happen, it's like all hell broke loose. Cultural norm is no longer the case for me.

So yeah, I would say it would be very dependent on their personality as to whether they will conform to cultural norm or break loose from it. Looking at the current age, I'd say it's leaning toward not conforming to cultural norm anymore.
          PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
          PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
          Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
          Others: LIIK V1

Comment

elvin.tan77 Thank you for the comments! Very helpful. When you said:

"SOB works fine here in Malaysia. That's SEA too."

and

"Looking at the current age, I'd say it's leaning toward not conforming to cultural norm anymore."

Could you explain more about what do you mean by it works? Are you using it only in certain venues such as night clubs?

Are people in SEA areas being more "westernized"? Is it more in the urban areas?

Comment

Originally posted by Pandatrooper View Post
              knowledgeispower that experience with the Nepali or Himalayan girl is definitely an asian experience not SEA.

List of SEA countries:
              Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Cambodia, Myanmar (Burma), Brunei and Timor Leste

Among the SEA countries, only Singapore, Malaysia and Philippines are more modern / western influenced (Indonesia and Thailand catching up and Vietnam is emerging). The rest are still far behind.
              Not forgetting Vietnam, I am from Singapore, because of cultural mix, I can say, not everyone are westernise. To a matter of facts, there are sign of western with eastern influence here, too. Singapore was once under Britain's rule, so, not surprise to hear about Singapore under western influence. But there are plenty which remain 'local'.

To a matter of facts, both Asian country like Japan,Korea, China; and south east Asia like Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, can be found here, thus marking us, multiple racial' society that don't compromise anyone.

Comment

Anyway, it have other factor to be place into consideration, I presume. Their personality, cultural, goals in life, etcetera. With Singapore ranked 149 in being the happiest country .in the world, (top the chart are Denmark, Switzerland, Iceland) which ma D's e us one of the least happiest country in the world, our goals in life might not be similar Since our focus is toward other things. Materialistic, I won't deny. Most Singaporean are workaholic, perusing material possession. thus.. creating tons of stress and more.... even with pheromone which bring fun vibe, the effects aren't that great... with alpha mone, ghosted...

From Korean to Britain, many of them made Singapore their home. Which create a mix cultural with many influences. I was on the bus when I saw a American lecturer. She taught business study, and she reacted well to cohesion xist and Odyssey.... still bringing out her mature side, she start a conversation with me, irrelevant to school, toward.... (Singaporean favourite subject) food. And from there it escalate.. it was quite long ago, but still... others aren't showing visible sign of reaction with exception, a handful.

That lecturer, left a deep impression, won't deny.caught me eating in the bus, letting it go, treated me to a meal, and chat about her children... ???? which wasn't my goal of using Odyssey, but... at least, a hit I might say that...

Comment

Tsukotan Thank you for explaining your cultural situation and your reports!

I think you have a creative and unique way to using pheromones, and I think given the cultural situation you are in, you will post some very innovative findings and combinations.

Comment

Let's just place Singapore under south east Asia for now, anyone tried API oil before? How's it's effect on Asian?

Comment

Tsukotan I have used Api oil. I noticed that... it was like me amplified time 2 or 3. So it really emphasized my personality. On Asians? Where I live, very few Asians. I'd start with one drop though if I was going to be around a lot of Asian people. If that seemed good, then maybe 2. Etc.

Comment

Glad to finally have this thread. Been wanting this for a long time!

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                          elvin.tan77 Thank you for the comments! Very helpful. When you said:

"SOB works fine here in Malaysia. That's SEA too."

and

"Looking at the current age, I'd say it's leaning toward not conforming to cultural norm anymore."

Could you explain more about what do you mean by it works? Are you using it only in certain venues such as night clubs?

Are people in SEA areas being more "westernized"? Is it more in the urban areas?
                          I use it for 1 to 1 dinner or gala dinner mainly. How it works - More attraction from the lady/ladies. More interest in getting to know you, Kino. Getting them to bed, I didn't go that far since the ladies aren't so great looking or they be married.

Yes, the younger generation is getting more "westernized" and open. This is mostly in Urban areas of course.
                          PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
                          PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
                          Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
                          Others: LIIK V1

Comment

elvin.tan77 Okay! That makes sense! So Malaysia is becoming more westernized.

Comment

elvin.tan77 did you used any cover? I noticed how strong it smell, is it difficult?

Had been trying to cove it's scent.... Unless gym, I find it hard to cover.

Gym, people are all sweaty, so, they won't really notice that scent. Maybe, first half an hours, the smell will still be strong.

In the gym, I will cover with deodorant, but outside, won't make sense to use deodorant isn't it? And Hugo, my all time to go, can't cover it.

Comment

elvin.tan77 did you used any cover? I noticed how strong it smell, is it difficult?

Had been trying to cove it's scent.... Unless gym, I find it hard to cover.

Gym, people are all sweaty, so, they won't really notice that scent. Maybe, first half an hours, the smell will still be strong.

In the gym, I will cover with deodorant, but outside, won't make sense to use deodorant isn't it? And Hugo, my all time to go, can't cover it.
                                I think trying to cover the smell of cops is a useless endeavor. It is very hard to cover and at best you will only be complimenting the smell with another scent, not really covering it. I've given up trying; I've realized women LOVE the smell of cops (just ask KateD and my wife...). I have no reason to want to cover it, even if to me it smells a bit strange.
                                PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                                PXS
                                Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                                Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                                Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                                AD
                                AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

That's explained... my lecturer was complaining how smelly I was. ????

Comment

That's explained... my lecturer was complaining how smelly I was. ????
                                    Male or female lecturer?
                                    PXS
                                    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                                    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                                    AD
                                    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Tsukotan Your lecturer is engaging in a behavior called shaming. You are in an Asian culture and "saving face" and avoiding shame is important. To be blunt, your lecturer is being a bully. If this lecturer did it loud enough for other people to hear, he is even a worse bully. If he's enjoying it, that is worse still. I don't care if this lecturer thinks he is "teaching you a lesson". What this lecturer is doing is flaunting his power in an abusive way.

This is what I would do... I'm not say you should do it, though. If the lecturer brought it up again, I'd look at him/her silently for a few seconds. Just stare into his/her eyes with a blank expression on my face. Then look apologetic and say "Sorry, I will shower before the next lecture and maybe I will smell better next time. Sorry."

If he/she brings it up again, I'd stare at him/her say "Sorry. I guess I just smell bad because nothing seems to work." And then I'd know inside that it was the copulins and that women tend to love the smell and many men do to.

I feel bad that your lecturer is treating you like this. For all we know this lecturer is lonely and hasn't had sex in 10 years. So maybe he/she is angry about something like that and taking it out on you.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                                        Tsukotan Your lecturer is engaging in a behavior called shaming. You are in an Asian culture and "saving face" and avoiding shame is important. To be blunt, your lecturer is being a bully. If this lecturer did it loud enough for other people to hear, he is even a worse bully. If he's enjoying it, that is worse still. I don't care if this lecturer thinks he is "teaching you a lesson". What this lecturer is doing is flaunting his power in an abusive way.

This is what I would do... I'm not say you should do it, though. If the lecturer brought it up again, I'd look at him/her silently for a few seconds. Just stare into his/her eyes with a blank expression on my face. Then look apologetic and say "Sorry, I will shower before the next lecture and maybe I will smell better next time. Sorry."

If he/she brings it up again, I'd stare at him/her say "Sorry. I guess I just smell bad because nothing seems to work." And then I'd know inside that it was the copulins and that women tend to love the smell and many men do to.

I feel bad that your lecturer is treating you like this. For all we know this lecturer is lonely and hasn't had sex in 10 years. So maybe he/she is angry about something like that and taking it out on you.
                                        I was going to say it is probably a culture thing. If this happened in Western countries like the US that lecturer could be in big trouble. They have no place to tell their students they smell, etc, etc. That being said, if it was a man, I would defiantly ignore him (if customs allow that without getting in trouble of course!).
                                        PXS
                                        AD

Comment

Not really shum... I am the av rep, was setting up the pc. He was standing behind me, asking me, did I shower, which is obvious, Yes. Then he stare at my shirt, and claim, do not wear this shirt, Singapore's hot weather.... just a excuse, I presume, had been wearing the same shirt.

He is a gentleman, shum, I doubt so... just a passing remark, I guess...

Unless, cultural norm, that mean, despite being westernize, they still have trouble comprehending it. Still, just a hypothesis, more research, experiment is needed.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X