yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Ascend having side effects?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bogdy View Post

Can I apply ascend + cops down there
    ????There

???Sorry for beeing indiscreet, but on the balls or pubes?
    I don't think its a good idea. Not because of the mones reacting with your pubes, but I've read many reports about people doing that and the effects are pretty much gone. Quite honestly, human pheromones were "designed" to be effective when humans are naked. Clothing is a huge barrier to diffusion and unless someone is going down on you, you are just wasting your money putting them there. If it was on your neck and diffusion was 12-15 feet for spray and 4-5 feet for oil, clothing will drastically cut down diffusion to maybe 1 foot for spray + virtually a few inches if oil....I really don't think it will do you good to spray mones under clothing. Even SteveO himself has said a few times it is a waste to do that. You really want to keep them on exposed skin for them to work.
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

bogdy If I apply pheromones to my "down there" area, it's because I'm anticipating sex soon. I don't think I've done this as daily wear. If I were to, I'd probably consider my inner thighs, balls, or pubes. Now it's also true that because of the lack of light and hairy-ness, bacteria might be more plentiful down there. And that could mean that the pheromones break down and perhaps cause a bad smell. I don't know, but it is a possibility.

You could try it and report back. Tenerife Guy I think does this. You might want to ask his results.

Comment

Not directly on the Area.... I have tried it on the inside of my pants and everytime I'm around my coworkers 3 of them always look down and that never happened b4. Haven't tried Ascend but Lal DP works.

Comment

knowledgeispower I usually spray them use them under my the shirt, on chest. It's a bad application point?

Comment

Originally posted by bogdy View Post
          knowledgeispower I usually spray them use them under my the shirt, on chest. It's a bad application point?
          Yes that's a waste in my opinion. You're essentially destroying the diffusion effectiveness. There's no reason to spray underneath clothing unless you want the mones to only work during sex.
          PXS
          Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
          Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
          AD
          AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

knowledgeispower bogdy I spray on my chest, under my shirt all the time. It does effect the diffusion a bit, but if you're wearing a loose shirt/clothing it works the same. It diffuses through the clothing as well.

I do this at work, and it works just fine. Test it out for your selves. You will still get self effects and also you will see it effecting people. In a way it can actually be better because the diffusion may stay closer to you. There will be no confusion as to where it's coming from. In other words, no one will be stealing you cloud. You'll be the only one benefiting from it

Comment

Originally posted by Ixist View Post
              knowledgeispower bogdy I spray on my chest, under my shirt all the time. It does effect the diffusion a bit, but if you're wearing a loose shirt/clothing it works the same. It diffuses through the clothing as well.

I do this at work, and it works just fine. Test it out for your selves. You will still get self effects and also you will see it effecting people. In a way it can actually be better because the diffusion may stay closer to you. There will be no confusion as to where it's coming from. In other words, no one will be stealing you cloud. You'll be the only one benefiting from it
              True, but then I might as well buy oil personally I buy alcohol sprays because I want my mone cloud to diffuse fast and hard. I like walking in a room and having my cloud hit targets 20 feet away. If I wanted a more natural cloud I would buy oils but I personally don't. I'm just warning those who do it that there are negative consequences if they do, doesn't mean you can't do it if you have specific intents. But there have been several threads here in the past years about why it's a waste of money to do that. Also the diffusion under a loose shirt will be a lot more than under your pants and under wear
              PXS
              AD

Comment

• MychaelAngelo1985
                MychaelAngelo1985 commented
                Editing a comment
                knowledgeispower, I don't know if I agree with you. When wearing LAL D.P with 4 to 6 drops On my pants around my zipper seems to have women looking there and not at me.

• MychaelAngelo1985
                MychaelAngelo1985 commented
                Editing a comment
                I understand what your saying but I have tested this For 6 days now and on a group of 35-55yr old women and one new one today. I wouldn't lie.

MychaelAngelo1985 Lol maybe they're looking for other reasons? 4 to 6 drops is a lot and could be part of it, either way it's cutting down on the diffusion potential so what's the point of doing that? It's like turning on an air condition and opening the window, it's a waste in my opinion. There are certain situations where it's better like if you want the mones to unleash during sex, etc, but I would rather put 1-3 drops on my neck than 4-6 drops underneath my pants. If we were naked cave men and all then yeah ok that's what pubic hair was designed for but with modern clothing the whole point of mones is to give you an advantage over the other men who don't have mones on their necks
              PXS
              AD

Comment

@knowledgeispower I definitely understand what your saying and it makes perfect sense. Lol I tried it out from a post on one of these forums and it happened to turnout that it worked for me. I tell you what it's not a good idea cause it has ruined my pants. Maybe they seen the drops lol

Comment

In my experience, most products work if applied on your chest or pubes, but only if you are wearing loose, light clothing and are in a warm environment. I often apply in these areas to specifically prolong the effect, as many products tend to crap out after a few hours of exposure to warm breeze. (AV and BW seem to have the best staying power). So ... if you live in Canada and wear jeans, then applying any product on your pubes will only work when you get her to bed. But if you are in Hawaii, lightly dressed, then this will work well for you anywhere.

The reason? We all know what pussy smells like. Let's be honest, it's not (always) a pleasant smell, though when we go down there, it's what we expect. Now, imagine going to kiss a girl on her neck, and it stank of pussy? It would confuse you. The same has happened to me with some mixes; they work great down below, but when worn around the neck area, at times, they ghost your target.

Regarding cops with Ascend, I mix straight Ascend with Desire Me. When I use the two mixed, I use a very high ratio of cops (4:1 down to 12:1 Ascend : Cops), because I almost always apply down below. Sometimes I apply the Ascend on my neck, and just the cops to my pubes.

PS: This is powerful as hell with bi women, I've got a date lined up with a bi this Saturday after a 20 minute exposure 8:1 ratio.

Comment

Originally posted by Tenerife Guy View Post
                  In my experience, most products work if applied on your chest or pubes, but only if you are wearing loose, light clothing and are in a warm environment. I often apply in these areas to specifically prolong the effect, as many products tend to crap out after a few hours of exposure to warm breeze. (AV and BW seem to have the best staying power). So ... if you live in Canada and wear jeans, then applying any product on your pubes will only work when you get her to bed. But if you are in Hawaii, lightly dressed, then this will work well for you anywhere.

The reason? We all know what pussy smells like. Let's be honest, it's not (always) a pleasant smell, though when we go down there, it's what we expect. Now, imagine going to kiss a girl on her neck, and it stank of pussy? It would confuse you. The same has happened to me with some mixes; they work great down below, but when worn around the neck area, at times, they ghost your target.

Regarding cops with Ascend, I mix straight Ascend with Desire Me. When I use the two mixed, I use a very high ratio of cops (4:1 down to 12:1 Ascend : Cops), because I almost always apply down below. Sometimes I apply the Ascend on my neck, and just the cops to my pubes.

PS: This is powerful as hell with bi women, I've got a date lined up with a bi this Saturday after a 20 minute exposure 8:1 ratio.
                  Yes the light clothing is key. In a humid environment + gym/light clothing, shorts, etc, it won't be an issue. But if wearing Jeans, good luck diffusing that!

I can't speak to other products (although I know AD products barely last 3-4 hours especially if hot and humid) but PXS products have been amazing with heat, humidity, and sweating at the gym; I've noticed no effects on the loss of the mones after these types of conditions and SteveO himself has said his products contain anti-sweat tech to combat this. Now of course if you're using oil over spray then this should never be an issue as oils can handle 10 hours+ in these conditions anyways. But for other products, I'm not sure.

As for the smell, you'd think so but many people here have reported women love the smell. My experiences wearing my mones + cops on my neck only causes my wife to comment as to how great I smell when she comes in to my neck and she gets horny from the smell. It "sounds" like it would be a turn off but you'd be surprised how many women find the smell of cops to be delightful. The smell of cops is not why pubes smell bad, that's due to the bacteria rapidly multiplying in hot and humid environments Cops themselves have a natural odor but it isn't really the "bad" smell you would smell in those areas down there.

Now if you're mixing your own cops using Desire Me oil that may be a different matter all together and maybe why putting the mones down there isn't a bad idea....
                  PXS
                  AD

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X