yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Ascend having side effects?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ascend having side effects?

I've got my first bottle of ascend (oil), tried it today, and after a few hours on ascend I started to feel insecure,started to doubt myself.
    Is this a side effect? Or my body needs to accommodate with the pheromone?

bogdy Do you have it with cops or without? Those feeling could be due to A1. A1 is known to cause those feelings in men. You do get used to it, but if you're sensitive to it, it's always kind of there

Ascend does have a good amount of A1 in it

Comment

bogdy give yourself time to adjust bro.. should be fine soon
      Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Ixist Each Ascend XS bottle is a 10 mL / US 0.33 fl oz bottle with attached Fine Mist sprayer/atomizer containing: 4 Types of AndrosteRONE, Both Alpha and Beta AndrosteNOL, AndrostENONEand 2 other sexual masculine pheromones, A tiny amount of social proof COPulins {used to promote the idea wearer is often accompanied by women but not necessarily sexually}, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat (SD40B).

??????It seems that is has no a1 in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pandatrooper View Post
        bogdy give yourself time to adjust bro.. should be fine soon
        Thanks, that what I thought too, the brain isn't used to the effect and it resist it.

Comment

Originally posted by bogdy View Post
          Ixist Each Ascend XS bottle is a 10 mL / US 0.33 fl oz bottle with attached Fine Mist sprayer/atomizer containing: 4 Types of AndrosteRONE, Both Alpha and Beta AndrosteNOL, AndrostENONEand 2 other sexual masculine pheromones, A tiny amount of social proof COPulins {used to promote the idea wearer is often accompanied by women but not necessarily sexually}, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat (SD40B).

??????It seems that is has no a1 in it.
          It does have A1, it's just not listed in the ingredients. Those feelings of insecurity are classic A1 negative self effects, that is part of the reason I cant wear Ascend anymore then 3 times a week.

Comment

Well this sucks, how should I proceed?
            ????
            ????And I think I might be a1 sensitive. Don't know for sure.

Comment

thanks for the spreadsheet , but i dont understand the colored boxes what mean .and x7 a1 in ascend how much is that>?
              btw do you recomend stay off a1 if i keep still see negative effects after like 3 weeks of use?
              knowledgeispower

Comment

I explain the spreadsheet here:

https://discoverxs.com/forum/main-ca...oduct-contents

Basically, the 1, 2, 3 does not indicate strength. Instead it indicates in what order the pheromone contents were listed on PXS. My assumption is that PXS lists the contents like a nutrition label, where the first pheromone listed is the most concentrated and the last one listed in the least concentrated. I did this so you can get a visual of what the "primary" mone is in that particular blend. So 7 means that is the "7th" pheromone PXS listed which might mean it is found in the least quantity (so definitely not a lot of A1 like Cohesion for example where it is listed as #1! I colored the top 3 mones for each product to get a quick "visual snapshot" of what each product has as I think the top 3 mones really will give you an idea of what type of product it is. So only 1 (green), 2 (orange), and 3 (blue) are colored. Hope that helps!

If you're getting negative effects its surprising because there probably isn't a whole lot of A1 in Ascend. My recommendation is to test another PXS product that doesn't have A1 and see how you feel (like APi, Xist, Evolve, Flirt, Connections, Vibe, Bliss, etc). OR if you have an A1 heavy product like Cohesion/Crush try that brute force method to see if it really is the A1.
                Last edited by knowledgeispower; 09-22-2016, 12:16 PM.
                PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                PXS
                Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                AD
                AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Originally posted by Ixist View Post
                  bogdy Do you have it with cops or without? Those feeling could be due to A1. A1 is known to cause those feelings in men. You do get used to it, but if you're sensitive to it, it's always kind of there

Ascend does have a good amount of A1 in it
                  Yes they r signs of A1, but i never felt such thing with Ascend, the cops in ascend usually are bullet proof to confidence. So can't say wether it has or not and i think if has it, it will be just a tiny amount. Maybe you are so sinsitive to A1. Depession of A1 is real fact it happens to me when i use high dosage of straight A1 more than 2 times a week.
                  Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
                  Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
                  LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
                  Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post

It does have A1, it's just not listed in the ingredients. Those feelings of insecurity are classic A1 negative self effects, that is part of the reason I cant wear Ascend anymore then 3 times a week.
                    A1.... you can me kill but I NEVER has side effects from a1 . I use a1 with huge doses 50+ and all normal.
                    PheromoneXS : Oils - Xist, Evolve,Cohesion,Accend(w/c),Taboo,A1(12,5),Love Boat
                    Sprays - XiSt, Love boat, SOB, Connections, Exotica, Flirt,Vibes,Crush,Odyssey,Thinker,Barely legal
                    LaL: Bad Wolf,Aqua Vitae, Voodoo, T-150,Nude Alpha, Possess, Possess Alpha
                    PT: GoA,Treasureful shine
                    Lacroy: NNPA
                    HAX: X22,C4,M512,Holy Grail
                    Alpha Dream: AM
                    TruePheromones: ALL

Comment

bogdy The reason I asked if it had cops is because the cops would cancel out the A1 depression. Cops have really good mood uplifting effects.

I use mine without cops, and occasionally feel the negative effects of A1 on me. I'm so very used to A1 that I just ignore it. When I first started using A1 and Ascend, it was definitely shocking. A1 can really make me lazy, and feel like crap. I'd also feel all those things you describe

Don't worry, you'll get used to it. Just remember where those negative thoughts come from, and don't let it get you down lol Mind over matter!

Comment

bogdy If it's that bad for you, what about requesting a refund?

Perhaps look at another product like Api or Wolf?

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                          bogdy If it's that bad for you, what about requesting a refund?

Perhaps look at another product like Api or Wolf?
                          To be fair, and I can't speak for PXS here, I believe the refund policy is only "our blends work or your money back". Obviously this is an unfortunate case but if everytime someone with A1 sensitivity requested a refund PXS would go out of business. Anyways not speaking for SteveO here maybe this is grounds for a refund, I just think its a bit unfair to SteveO who probably will have to trash the product as they refuse to re-sell returned products (from his many earlier posts he said they cannot re-sell even at a discount returned products as he cannot guarantee they have not been tampered with so he trashes them all).

Anyways I don't know bogdy can do what he wants but I wouldn't personally feel good asking for a refund for a product if it doesn't jive with me personally even though it works. Sorry, I just love PXS too much and would hate to see them go out of business because of things like this...isolated incident I know but they're not Amazon =/

APi is a good alternative and doesn't have A1 in it. Xcc are you sure Wolf doesn't have A1 in it? I could have sworn it didn't...oh wait we don't know lol sorry sorry ok ok I'll get off my soapbox...just another reason why I refuse to buy products that I don't know what their ingredients are! Peace, I promise!
                          PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                          PXS
                          Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                          Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                          Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                          AD
                          AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

knowledgeispower I know that there's something in Wolf that if I use more than 10 drops I just don't want to do anything.

bogdy You still could ask... or at least ask for an alternative solution.

Comment

Try a tiny amount (1/2 drop) of cops or BW just below your nostrils, and then 5 minutes later apply the Ascend, but away from your face. And long term, make sure you are taking a quality multi-vitamin supplement, also Ginseng, Maca and Tongak Ali all help to ensure that the A1 has minimal negative effects.

Comment

Xcc live in Romania so shipping them back to us would be very good of a deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Tenerife Guy View Post
                                  Try a tiny amount (1/2 drop) of cops or BW just below your nostrils, and then 5 minutes later apply the Ascend, but away from your face. And long term, make sure you are taking a quality multi-vitamin supplement, also Ginseng, Maca and Tongak Ali all help to ensure that the A1 has minimal negative effects.
                                  Wow, thanks!
                                  ?????I'm shocked where do you know these things?

Comment

I added cops to the Ascend, a 6:1 ascend:Cops ratio, it doesn't make me lethargic anymore but I'm still insecure. I'm gonna try it with cohesion, since it's made to calm down a1 side effect it might work. I will report back

Comment

bogdy If you're A1 sensitive, as I am, you're still going to feel A1 side effects even in Cohesion. You'll just have to accept the fact and maybe not use it as frequently and slowly get used to it.

On the other hand, if you want incredible self effects, try SOB, you will feel amazing! It's the complete opposite of A1!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X