yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Imprinting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pandatrooper How do you know when Voodoo is working when you use it on it's own, and what do you notice as results?

Here is something you might like:

Voodoo is an extremely potent "subconscious imprinting/fallout" formula that has largely remained a mystery to most pheromone users since 2014 - until now..

Comment

Originally posted by bogdy View Post
      Pandatrooper have you tried xist + voodoo?
      I tried. It's works. But need some a1 add. Approximately 50-60mg for me.
      PheromoneXS : Oils - Xist, Evolve,Cohesion,Accend(w/c),Taboo,A1(12,5),Love Boat
      Sprays - XiSt, Love boat, SOB, Connections, Exotica, Flirt,Vibes,Crush,Odyssey,Thinker,Barely legal
      LaL: Bad Wolf,Aqua Vitae, Voodoo, T-150,Nude Alpha, Possess, Possess Alpha
      PT: GoA,Treasureful shine
      Lacroy: NNPA
      HAX: X22,C4,M512,Holy Grail
      Alpha Dream: AM
      TruePheromones: ALL

Comment

Sasharana okay noted bro.. will give it a try soon..

Xcc you are right! I love it! this guy is seriously good in writing reviews for pheromone! thanks for remembering me!
        Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Originally posted by knowledgeispower View Post
          (just don't go overboard with the A1 as it will really destroy the alpha vibe in high doses!)
          knowledgeispower

How might you know if you are going overboard?

Comment

I've found that 3 sprays of Cohesion is excessive and too beta when used without a heavy alpha/sexual blend. If pairing with something like IJ/SOB or any of the other heavy hitter it is fine, but I would not for example pair 3 sprays of Cohesion with something like Flirt/Vibe/Connect or any social products. A1 + unisexy = beta magnet/shoulder to cry on in my experience. Now Ascend is a more middle of the ground mix for example, but I would still worry about excessively overpowering the alpha vibe with A1 if used beyond sprays of Cohesion. This is just my personal experience, others may have seen different things, but for me I like to use A1 at lower doses (50 mcg or less) with most blends unless I know I am in a hard-hitting blend like SOB/TUTH/IJ/BadWolf, etc.
            PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
            PXS
            Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
            Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
            Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
            AD
            AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

I'm only seeing things about men inprinting on women. Can a woman imprint on a man????????????? I want everyone to fall in love with me! Is that too much to ask???????/

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetpea~ View Post
                I'm only seeing things about men inprinting on women. Can a woman imprint on a man????????????? I want everyone to fall in love with me! Is that too much to ask???????/
                I don't know what is in Xist for women and how it compares to Xist for men but when I wear my Xist around my wife it has caused some major self-imprinting towards my wife! So yes imprinting can happen the other way around too!
                PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                PXS
                Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                AD
                AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

I used xist for women in my previous job because the women there were so bitchy and I thought what the heck, I'll try this out and it totally turned them around. They were nicer to me and calmer and always wanted to talk to me... I havent tried this in my new job.. which is all men................... hmmm......... now there's an idea

Comment

Sweetpea~ At this rate and with thinking like that, you'll be running the company. Someone posted about a formula called ... well, you'll see ...

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X