yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Imprinting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he refers to voodoo

Comment

Anyway, since we defined imprinting, and emotional relationship, back to first question:
      Originally posted by Xcc View Post
      what PXS products are supposed to imprint?

Comment

bogdy Thank you for the re-focus!

Comment

Your welcome, I want the know too what product does what. Since I bought cohesion without informing about and I see that it's a blend that is best used when mixing other mones, cohesion by itself has very little affect (maybe only for me)

Comment

bogdy Cohesion has A1 which is often pointed at as being a "fallout" molecule. Meaning women might start to fall in love with you and/or really miss you. However, that can take time for it to happen and that includes being around you when you wear A1 and then being without you for days or weeks so they miss you. Then being around her again when wearing A1, followed by you being gone for days or weeks. That's the general idea.

I would NOT use Cohesion for fallout or imprinting. I'd use Crush. I'd also lean to wearing Crush around a woman who was "looking for a relationship".

Comment

Ok, now tell me when do I use cohesion?

Comment

bogdy

First, I would wonder if you are A1 sensitive. Androstadienone (A1) can make some men feel depressed or lethargic. I have NO A1 sensitivity, so I use Cohesion's big brother Crush.

Second, I would use Crush or Cohesion if I had a girlfriend who might be having PMS symptoms or just generally moody.

Third, I would use Crush or Cohesion if I was looking for a girlfriend because I think A1 has a tendency to attract women who are looking for relationships. I think it's because Crush and Cohesion have so much A1, and A1 is about comfort, and a relationship is "comfort" for women. At least that's my idea as to why.

Fourth, I'd encourage you to check out the GOALS for the products you are interested in and learn about the GOALS charts.

https://pheromonexs.com/goals-graphi...ng-system.html

Comment

Originally posted by bogdy View Post
                  Your welcome, I want the know too what product does what. Since I bought cohesion without informing about and I see that it's a blend that is best used when mixing other mones, cohesion by itself has very little affect (maybe only for me)
                  Correct, Cohesion is not best as a stand-alone. Some companies swear by A1 as a standalone (like Erox/NaturalAttraction who were the first to develop A1 and patented it many decades ago) but to be honest the effects are too mild by themselves to be of any use. I agree with what Xcc has said. Keep Cohesion for use with other mixes, especially to soften overly aggressive alpha blends like Ascend (just don't go overboard with the A1 as it will really destroy the alpha vibe in high doses!)
                  PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                  PXS
                  Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                  Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                  Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                  AD
                  AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

As I shared in my private journal, I've had GREAT imprinting self-effects when using Xist around my wife, really has made me feel like I am falling in-love all over again!
                    PXS
                    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                    AD
                    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

knowledgeispower Let's talk "scientist to scientist"... your hypothesis seems to be XiSt is making you fall in love with your wife again. I propose a confounding variable: you're wife's responses to you. Is it possible your wife's responses are creating those feelings (such as, she's acting more appealing or seductive towards you)?

Let's talk "man to man"... Who gives a ^&*%?! High five, bro!

Also you might want to read NeverGiveUp

https://discoverxs.com/forum/mens-jo...er-nevergiveup

Read it all. Very worth it! He says he's new to all this and just "followed his heart", but I think he's being humble. He's one of my pheromone heroes and deserves a medal. There are insights throughout the thread. I think you could learn a thing or two... I know I did. End result... he and a woman are happily involved together. In fact, seems he opened a whole new world of relationships and sex with her and for her in more ways than one. To be blunt, sounds like she healed from a lot of her emotional pain and baggage.

Comment

Xcc agree 100% on the who gives a **** lol Yes its very possible the imprinting was more because of my wife's responses, but there were definitely random moments that seemed to be so natural and coming from within (like butterfly like feelings you get at the beginning of a relationship that you can't explain)....who knows, all I'm glad is it works well So yes I ordered a ton of the Xist this weekend....just in time too because it just went out of stock!

And thanks I have read his entire thread (posted on page 4), great success story! Love those types of stories, really shows how mones can be used successfully and how they're not 100% a magic pill, they need some effort from the user.
                        PXS
                        AD

Comment

knowledgeispower Yes mones are not a magic potion. NeverGiveUp did a number of things right and at the right times. Had he just relied on mones, I think it would have failed. It was him and the mones.

Comment

knowledgeispower One more thing... Your timing was better than mine... I felt the crunch of the XiSt shortage. I have to wait... But...

I have mones and back up mones for just these sorts of emergencies.

in case of an XiSt emergency, you might want to look at Escape the Friend Zone by Pheromone Treasures. It has more potential than just escaping the friend zone. I've had women look at me like they were looking at their prince charming when I was wearing it. Why not get a bottle now to test so you know if it would be a viable substitute?

Just off the top of my head, I don't know if it has the same "reset" factor as XiSt. But I would say that it seems to potentially work faster to enamor than XiSt. (Not with all women, but with some.) I wouldn't say XiSt and EtFZ are interchangeable but there are some remarkable similarities.

Comment

• knowledgeispower
                              knowledgeispower commented
                              Editing a comment
                              That's great to know thanks I will check it out!

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                            knowledgeispower Let's talk "scientist to scientist"... your hypothesis seems to be XiSt is making you fall in love with your wife again. I propose a confounding variable: you're wife's responses to you. Is it possible your wife's responses are creating those feelings (such as, she's acting more appealing or seductive towards you)?

Let's talk "man to man"... Who gives a ^&*%?! High five, bro!

Also you might want to read NeverGiveUp

https://discoverxs.com/forum/mens-jo...er-nevergiveup

Read it all. Very worth it! He says he's new to all this and just "followed his heart", but I think he's being humble. He's one of my pheromone heroes and deserves a medal. There are insights throughout the thread. I think you could learn a thing or two... I know I did. End result... he and a woman are happily involved together. In fact, seems he opened a whole new world of relationships and sex with her and for her in more ways than one. To be blunt, sounds like she healed from a lot of her emotional pain and baggage.
                            he is exactly my age , thanks xcc i need to check his thread too! I may learn a thing or two.

Comment

bogdy Take notes! Remember that it was that the pheromones that helped but HE did things to make sure he was being attractive and effective at creating a relationship with her.

Comment

Xcc i know exactly what you say , i dont see subliminals , and pheromone as a magic pill , I need to seal the deal !

Comment

bogdy Yes. Also as much as some of us are experienced, you can always experiment and find out yourself. I've discovered a few things simply by doing things that were different than recommended.

Comment

Xcc Sasharana i think what he meant is Voodoo.. remember that Voodoo + BW combo i told you about xcc? looks like there are more and more people in love with this combo!

a good imprinting product is Xist and Voodoo from LAL.
                                    Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Pandatrooper have you tried xist + voodoo?

Comment

bogdy i have not tried as i always pair voodoo with BW or on its own.. i will give it a test soon and will let u know if i do.
                                        Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X