yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Imprinting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imprinting

So in my XiSt post I recently started, the topic of imprinting came up... and rightly so. So I was wondering, what PXS products are supposed to imprint?

Cohesion maybe? Shall we summon SteveO on this one?

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
      So in my XiSt post I recently started, the topic of imprinting came up... and rightly so. So I was wondering, what PXS products are supposed to imprint?
      Can you tell us your definition of imprinting?

Comment

GHOST Now that is an interesting question... because come to think of it... I don't think anyone has defined it that I know of. I've seen adverts mention imprinting, but not really define it. So let's start there...

What is imprinting?

Comment

XSteveO Help!

Comment

"An imprint is the beginning of an emotionalrelationship for women."

??A short definition I found on house of pheromones.

Comment

Also this thread is relevant to our discussion
              What is the "imprint" or "fallout" effect? It's when women become romantically interested in the wearer. Early signs can be jealousy, possessiveness, and as it develops... a full blown stalker crush. "How deeply can you embed into someone's psyche? How big a part does imprinting pheromones play in bonding? Does…

Comment

bogdy Very good. This is helpful. Now... from a woman's perspective... what is an "emotional relationship"? Is it different for every woman? Is it falling in love? Is it that feeling of attachment?

Perhaps this thread is a bit more complex than I thought.

Comment

Xcc with those questions it's very complex, good questions btw
                  ???? KateD can you help us out?

Comment

bogdy Agreed! All this "imprinting" and "fallout" and whatever other words... maybe we have been taking it for granted. I'm sure at one point someone or someones defined it but perhaps revisiting it would be a good idea. Thank you!

Comment

Xcc you are welcome my fellow curious friend.

Comment

I TOTALLY LOVE YOU GUYS!

Comment

for me an emotional relationship is best described as a more complex feeling of being best friends. Like I would want to share everything with you, but in a more intimate way. You would be someone I would want to come to for everything, good and bad. If this went on over a period of time it would turn into a stronger physical relationship in the long run and it would make me care for you deeper than just a fling that ran its course.

Comment

• KateD
                            KateD commented
                            Editing a comment
                            well said lovely

My own interpretation of imprinting is that for no "logical" reason, a target has you at the forefront of their thoughts and emotions when you are absent from their proximity. It does not necessarily mean that they have fallen in love with you or want to have sexual relationships with you, although under the right circumstances, either could follow. When you effectively imprint someone, you're inside their head, just like a catchy song which you keep repeating to yourself.

Comment

Well its any different when you imprint someone with pheromones or with emotions?

Comment

Tenerife Guy I love that answer because it's well thought through and easy to understand!

Comment

I tried many ptoducts and can say. XiSt is superb. But vo+bw combo is better. But for solo ptoducts xist is best
                              PheromoneXS : Oils - Xist, Evolve,Cohesion,Accend(w/c),Taboo,A1(12,5),Love Boat
                              Sprays - XiSt, Love boat, SOB, Connections, Exotica, Flirt,Vibes,Crush,Odyssey,Thinker,Barely legal
                              LaL: Bad Wolf,Aqua Vitae, Voodoo, T-150,Nude Alpha, Possess, Possess Alpha
                              PT: GoA,Treasureful shine
                              Lacroy: NNPA
                              HAX: X22,C4,M512,Holy Grail
                              Alpha Dream: AM
                              TruePheromones: ALL

Comment

It's strange, I have started a thread about BW, now I see mention about it it everywhere.

Comment

True story!

Comment

Originally posted by Sasharana View Post
                                    I tried many ptoducts and can say. XiSt is superb. But vo+bw combo is better. But for solo ptoducts xist is best
                                    Sasharana What is vo?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X