yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS146 Naked Gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, the thing is, I can't be certain if 146 had any effect on her later on in the evening, if it was a result of that plus the dose of Evolve I added on, or if it's just that personality wise, she's not a good fit for it. One thing I am certain of, it does cause me to get tired after a few hours. I know Paradox over at PT has reported similar responses with the lack of energy issue.

Comment

2000GT

It could have been that xs146 opened her up to feeling sexual and the Evolve took it to the next level. It also could be that xs146 did nothing for her.

I plan on testing xs146 more this week. Perhaps I should pay more attention to this possible effect. I wonder if there might be a mega dose of A1 in there.

I've also wondered if very high doses of Rone sulfate might be overly calming.

Are you A1 sensitive?

If it were me, I'd use less (which may not have been working for you) or just sell it. Or maybe someone deserves a present.

Comment

No, I'm not A-1 sensitive. Never been an issue for me. As for what to do with 146, I'll keep it and keep testing it. I've not had many good opportunities to test this product, hence why I've not reported on it in a while. It could be the results were due to the woman I was with comes from a more conservative background, I think cultural upbringing tends to play more into what drives results than ethnicity alone. I'm not writing it off completely yet. Still needs more testing, though the energy drain, I've experienced it before when we were alpha testing Impact, it could be one of the components in 146.

Comment

2000GT Culture components... yes. Could also be her sexual history. I think if a woman has had somewhere in her life at least one year of consistent sex (a boyfriend she was with for 1 year or more) stronger sexual products seem to go over well with them. I think because they associate the arousal (from androstenone) with sexual pleasure as well as being more comfortable and familiar with sexual feelings.

Another product I'd recommend is xs145 (Visual Proof?). At 1 spray seems very engaging, flirting, and a bit sexual. At 3 sprays it seems much more sexual. So gentler than Evolve. I'd think of it as super charged Taboo. For GOALS, I'd say FLIRTING would be first, followed closely by Engaging, and sexual (just a bit) at 1 spray. Increase the sprays and the sexual starts to go up! I would guess it would be friendly for "traditional" Asian women at 1 spray.

For those of you in college, xs145 also seems to be young woman friendly at 1 spray, much like Taboo or Barely Legal is considered young woman friendly (although with some what differently effects and I think different GOALS).

However in a club environment, I would guess it would need to be at 3 sprays to cut through all the "noise" so to speak. Which also for women over 30 I'd probably make sure to wear 2 or 3 sprays around them because I would guess they would be more likely to feel comfortable with the increased sexualness of the increased dose.

More testing needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrook View Post
            YourAGreatGuy this wasn't a first date was it???
            It was a first date

Comment

that's awesome YourAGreatGuy. Congratulations. What do you mean by subliminal? You made her subliminally slutty?? I'm not saying she's a slut. And I never mean slut in a negative way. I LOVE SLUTS!!! It's sexy when a woman is comfortable with sexuality. Sounds like you guys were about to do it at the bar.
              I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
              Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
              Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrook View Post
                that's awesome YourAGreatGuy. Congratulations. What do you mean by subliminal? You made her subliminally slutty?? I'm not saying she's a slut. And I never mean slut in a negative way. I LOVE SLUTS!!! It's sexy when a woman is comfortable with sexuality. Sounds like you guys were about to do it at the bar.
                I am using an audio subliminal program which you listen to through your head phones 3 hours a day. It helps change your inner beliefs and eventually your outer world by manifestating what you desire. I am not saying it works however the pheromones, the subliminals, my charisma and charm they are all cumulative .

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                  Val

How many sprays did you use?
                  Xcc usually about 2 or 3 sprays. I mixed it up time to time

Comment

Originally posted by Val View Post
                    I just posted this review on the main page.
                    OK. My wife has this habit of sometimes, quite often actually, leaving her shirt on when we're having sex. Not a big deal, I usually end up taking it off. Anyway, I have to say, the first time I wore this (Naked Gun) to bed, within minutes, she took her clothes off without any help from me (top included). This happened on multiple occasions, but not every time. This is an unusual thing for her, and it caught me by surprise! I'm not 100% convinced yet since it hasn't happened EVERY time, but it caught my attention enough that I'm willing to do further "research" with this one in the future. For now, 4 stars. I need to run the "control experiment" now. Good stuff though. Buy it. Definitely "sexually stimulating".
                    Have you noticed anything else being different while having sex with naked gun?

Comment

Originally posted by kingtut savage View Post

Have you noticed anything else being different while having sex with naked gun?
                      Dude, you bumped a 2 year old thread, asking for an update from someone who hasn't logged on in almost two years

spank family guy GIF

Comment

• kingtut savage
                        kingtut savage commented
                        Editing a comment
                        My bad bro, i wwas just looking stuff up and didnt even notice the dates

• 2000GT
                        2000GT commented
                        Editing a comment
                        No worries dude. It gave me an excuse to use that GIF ????

i dont see how this blend can be useful, i mean, its not like people are magically gonna start undressing.

Comment

Originally posted by hombre View Post
                        i dont see how this blend can be useful, i mean, its not like people are magically gonna start undressing.
                        They actually do.
                        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

They actually do.
                          So you've had success with this phero?

Comment

Originally posted by kingtut savage View Post

So you've had success with this phero?
                            Yes, my journey with male blends is in my male blend testing thread.
                            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by 2000GT View Post

Dude, you bumped a 2 year old thread, asking for an update from someone who hasn't logged on in almost two years

spank family guy GIF
                              What a kinky Stewie
                              PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                              PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                              APEX: Manimal 2
                              * sample bottle

Comment

They actually do.
                                well now i am interested.

Comment

Originally posted by hombre View Post

well now i am interested.
                                  I knew you would.
                                  Arsenal

Comment

I knew you would.
                                    What about me, madame? ????
                                    PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                                    PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                                    APEX: Manimal 2
                                    * sample bottle

Comment

Ildergreier i read the thread, it looks kinda like what i thought it was.
                                      its sounds interesting as a social/sexual, but not as something to get people naked.
                                      i mean, opening a few buttons in the shirt is nice and all but i am not gonna buy a blend for it.

it looks like it gonna push people to take their cloths off, but it needs to be a situation that they would actually do it in for it to happen.
                                      so it would just make something that would happen anyway happen faster, i dont see how its useful.

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post

What about me, madame? ????
                                        Yeah, try Madame, Hombre.
                                        Arsenal

Comment

• hombre
                                          hombre commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          it actually looks interesting.
                                          it looks to me like a very talkative social.

• Ildergreier
                                          Ildergreier commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          Madame is not talkative social, NG neither

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X