yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Quick taboo related question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick taboo related question

Ok so I'm about to start my journal but I noticed something while wearing taboo. So I was in a club venue but there was a dance competition so there were mostly spectators centered around the dance floor. Anyways, I noticed certain women would get close to me. Like really close. We(the spectators) were kinda huddled in together already but sometimes they were definitely a little too close for comfort lol. Is that normal occurrence with taboo?

i2see While I've not noticed that specific behavior, I've noticed something that might be related.

It seems to me Taboo stimulates a desire in a woman to focus on ONE man, and to get AND sustain the attention of that ONE man, rather than her trying to solicit attention from any man possible or many men or "be the center of attention of many men". Her focus is on one, and then she attempts to monopolize him, and tune out everyone else.

So from my perspective, those women got very focused on you as that one man.

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      Super,awesome feedback. Love the wording

Originally posted by i2see View Post
    Ok so I'm about to start my journal but I noticed something while wearing taboo. So I was in a club venue but there was a dance competition so there were mostly spectators centered around the dance floor. Anyways, I noticed certain women would get close to me. Like really close. We(the spectators) were kinda huddled in together already but sometimes they were definitely a little too close for comfort lol. Is that normal occurrence with taboo?
    Taboo is relatively friendly, so I could see why people would be comfortable with invading your personal space.

Comment

Totally normal. Were the chicks ugly or something? 'Cuz if they're hot, there's no such thing as too-close-for-comfort!

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        AGREED!

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post
      Totally normal. Were the chicks ugly or something? 'Cuz if they're hot, there's no such thing as too-close-for-comfort!
      The 2 main ones were an 8 and an 8.5 on my scale. But I found out they were both swedish so I was like "is this the mones working or a cultural thing?" lol.

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        lol,cute...

i2see It could be either or both, but whatever the answer is... I'd think that kind of closeness might be an IOI.

Comment

i2see I've had the same type of experiences you describe with Taboo. It's got a lot of comfort mones, A1 one of them. It makes sense they would want to be close to you, but it's also sexual!

It always puts me in a great mood! Also it seems to attract younger girl for me. Some even underage, which is kind of weird. I had this girl follow me in the store, and she was clearly underage! Like high school age!

I was wearing 2-3 sprays Taboo stand alone. Younger girls love you! It's all smiles and smiles lol

I'd say Taboo is great for younger guys, who can go out with girls like that.

It makes shy girls comfortable with you, and they're not afraid to show their attraction to you!

Comment

i2see I also think Taboo is an example of "less is more" because the pheromone content is light compared to other blends, yet the results are obvious and strong.

Comment

I like Taboo spray - but seeing such a night & day difference between Xist spray and oil (and Evolve, for that matter) I can't help but wonder about Taboo oil. I'll ask for a sample with my next order...

Comment

Thanks guys for all your input...but bad news bears. I was testing at the gym( nothing new, I always test mones there) but when I got back to my car, my mones bottle got really hot. Normally my glovebox keeps my mones safe, even in hot weather, but somehow not this time. Now when I spray, I smell mostly alcohol and a little bit of the sultan's oud scent. So is it completely ruined or salvageable?

Comment

i2see If something like this happened to me, I think I would do the following:

1) Post a message "To anyone with a chemistry background..." to get their input on this situation

2) Test the formula to see if I get the same results

3) Order a new bottle

4) Get a cooler and re-useable ice packs for my car

5) Get a separate smaller bottle to carry around with me (or put in my car)

6) See if SteveO has "Pheromone Insurance" policies

Comment

Thanks guys for all your input...but bad news bears. I was testing at the gym( nothing new, I always test mones there) but when I got back to my car, my mones bottle got really hot. Normally my glovebox keeps my mones safe, even in hot weather, but somehow not this time. Now when I spray, I smell mostly alcohol and a little bit of the sultan's oud scent. So is it completely ruined or salvageable?
                  Was it really hot enough to break down the molecules? To my understanding bacteria on your skin and in the air breaks them down. If they're still in the bottle, they should be ok even if they were hot.

I'm sure there is a point where it's too hot, and it ruins the blend. That's why I'd advise against storing mones in the car, or leaving them there.

I'd just test them out. I remember a post somewhere. where the same thing happened to SteveO, and the blend still worked fine as before!

Comment

Originally posted by Ixist View Post

Was it really hot enough to break down the molecules? To my understanding bacteria on your skin and in the air breaks them down. If they're still in the bottle, they should be ok even if they were hot.

I'm sure there is a point where it's too hot, and it ruins the blend. That's why I'd advise against storing mones in the car, or leaving them there.

I'd just test them out. I remember a post somewhere. where the same thing happened to SteveO, and the blend still worked fine as before!
                    Its hard to say. I'm little afraid to test it because when I spray it and give it smell, I get a strong alcohol smell that kinda burns my nostrils. A few minutes later, the alcohol has died down but I can only pick up trace amounts of the Sultan's oud scent. Best case scenario, my mones are fine but the scent is dead( Idk if that's even how it works)

The only reason why I left it in my car is because I've done so before in similar 80 degree-ish weather and they were fine. I spent like 45 minutes at the gym to test(I'm at the gym for at least an 1 hour+ normally) and then I came back to my car. What really has me scratching my head was I put it in my glovebox away from sunlight and everything.

Comment

i2see I wish I knew what more to tell you. Perhaps get someone more experienced to comment such as

XyzN

GHOST

2000GT

idle

XSteveO

RTBoss

Those are the first names that come to mind.

Comment

very normal taboo has A1 which is androstadienone the famous love molecule & comfort, the A1 by itself has the same effect on women, read the report on A1. enjoy the power of Taboo

Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
                        Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
                        LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
                        Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

sexnificant I don't know what you're referring to when you said "read the report on A1"...

Is this what you are referring to:

And when i mean serious,it was serious enough to say KUDOS Xs for this one. Where I work has ALOT of ladies. And I work closely around some , but when I left

Comment

Originally posted by sexnificant View Post

very normal taboo has A1 which is androstadienone the famous love molecule & comfort, the A1 by itself has the same effect on women, read the report on A1. enjoy the power of Taboo
                            Well since you brought up A1, isn't there some sort of crash that goes along with it? I'm mainly asking this because I plan on getting a bottle of cohesion for my next purchase.

Comment

i2see This crash may be what some people call an A1 sensitivity. Sometimes men can feel depressed, lethargic, apathetic, unmotivated, or whatever other word might fit in here. Cohesion XS for men is supposed to have a pheromone to buffer that effect. It might be DHEA. I don't know for sure but that's my guess.

I seem to be "immune" to A1. So I go with Crush XS. No buffer, and a few more surprises in it.

If I were in your situation, here is what I would do:

1) Order A1 as a spray at 25 mcg per spray to test if I might be sensitive. I'm no expert on dosages, but I've heard of men going as high as 100 mcg per spray. However the other side is that with "too much" A1, a woman might become very still and cuddly rather than sexual and/or active. She might just sit there in passivity and stare at you, or crawl on your lap and want to cuddle all night.

2) Order Cohesion XS spray and oil as a back up in case you're A1 sensitive.

3) IF it turns out A1 sensitivity is irrelevant, order Crush XS.

But that's just what I'd do.

Comment

hmmmm....

i2see

We took all measures as all the designer cologne companies to beat the negative(gradating) effect from the direct sun uv rays.
                                But in high temperatures allot of stuff happens. Our blends are resilant to some point but it really depend on what blend you got and what molecules are inside it.

Some in high temp might ... break/change/merge with another and tho creating different effect.

for example ... run this little experiment:

WATER vs SUGAR
                                Get a ~50ml cup filled with water(room temperature) ...
                                Then start putting sugar in to it. (count how many spoons)
                                At some point the sugar will stop dissolving in those 50ml of water and start to go down in the bottom. So after this point the water is saturated and cant take any more sugar.

BUT if you HEAT up the water (not up to its boiling point) but heat it up like:
                                80 degrees Celsius = 176 degrees Fahrenheit (approximately)

Then try putting more sugar in to it
                                and surprise surprise

Water when heated

... can take at least 2-3 more tea spoons of sugar.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/1...mind-blown.gif

YEP
                                try it... those extra 2-3 spoons will be dissolved in to the water without any troubles.

When you cool it down back to room temperatures you will have again that same water but with extra sugar in it.
                                Is it water? = YES
                                IS it sugar? = YES

but the water it self will be more like oily substance. (this is Over saturated liquid)

Now when we talk about water and sugar its quite simple but when we talk about blends that contains 10-20 different molecules
                                its tricky to predict what will happen.
                                Same as a Chanel or Armani cologne... heat it up and then test it out ...
                                you will get different scent for sure. IS the scent good or bad after the heat treatment... thats the million dollar question

In theory molecules tend to bind/merge more when heated so it will be interesting to test what you got in the end

BUT as i said in the begging of this post.. send us a ticket or PM me with what blends ware exposed to heat as they are some molecules that when heated(usually more close to the boiling point) they dont blend.... they just break apart :(

I hope this was helpful and sorry to hear that you got your mones exposed in to that kind of heat.
                                Parked cars get dangerously hot, even on cool days, Stanford study finds

Last edited by idle; 07-03-2016, 02:58 PM.

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
                                idle @ socials

Comment

• Ixist
                                  Ixist commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  This was very informative and comical! Thank you! lol

OMG idle that was great lol.

Well.... nothing worse than wondering if the whole bottle is ruined... but to alleviate your concern, just use it like you normally would, and if you notice a difference, there ya go. If not, you have a slightly altered version of the pheromone blend. So I don't think it's a complete waste...

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X