yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Quick taboo related question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
    OMG idle that was great lol.

Well.... nothing worse than wondering if the whole bottle is ruined... but to alleviate your concern, just use it like you normally would, and if you notice a difference, there ya go. If not, you have a slightly altered version of the pheromone blend. So I don't think it's a complete waste...
    yeah .. .but as i said it really comples question that does not have a straight answer.

Our blends are complex and to properly give an answer we need to check each molecules heat tolerance and then provide you with a solution.
    But most of the times the molecules are heat resistent (up to some limits)

but in general the more you heat them the more they will even work better for short period of time (life span of the bottle it self)
    but the bottle will stop degrading more quicker.

So if the bottle will last 2 years in normal conditions.
    When heated it will last 2-3- months... but during that time it will be more.. hmmm effective ?

but we all know that sometime more does not = better

so for Evolve and hard hitting blends you should probably start using less of that overheated product..

but all of that is again theory based on our experience for the past 15 years....
    (personal use)

so no real in lab test ware done.

and as i said above... that heating question is a really good one
    as we need both ends to look more in to this

so pls share your results with a normal and overheated blend please

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
    idle @ socials

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X