yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

A1 leaves a SERIOUS imprint.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A1 leaves a SERIOUS imprint.

And when i mean serious,it was serious enough to say KUDOS Xs for this one. Where I work has ALOT of ladies. And I work closely around some , but when I left to work in another department ALOT said they missed me to the point several wanted me back or wanted to move to my department.Alot of hugs and boobing but their mood after i left was they longed for my return to see them in the department. Some goes as far as hit on me BLATANTLY.

Now let's talk specifics. Oil or spray? How many drops/sprays, and what were you application points? Were you using A-1 solo or in combination with other products? Scented/unscented? If unscented, any other covers? How old were the ladies giving you the most blatant hits?

Comment

Oil dude. Two drops to each side of the neck and a bit to my chest.Dont like A1 directly in front my neck, Light cologne. Scented.Ladies range from 21- 30. One is very very smitten by me. And this thing causing jealous fits among women...I love it,lol.

Comment

I know A1 can do this. Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Calone View Post
          Oil dude. Two drops to each side of the neck and a bit to my chest.Dont like A1 directly in front my neck, Light cologne. Scented.Ladies range from 21- 30. One is very very smitten by me. And this thing causing jealous fits among women...I love it,lol.
          how many mcg?
          Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
          Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
          Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
          AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
          LAL: Nude Alpha
          Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Originally posted by fdesa12 View Post

how many mcg?
            5 mcg per drop

Comment

So less than 50 mcg total. I have A-1 that's 50 mcg/drop! I've worn it as high as 200 mcg, and that was hair-twirl city. I have this thing about low doses - it's just so hard for me to dose low! Most people hear my A-1 dosage and drop their jaw about how high that is - especially the people who can't tolerate A-1.

Not sure I've ever tested 50 mcg (or less) solo. Maybe I'll just take that one drop and spread it good.

Comment

Nah some can tolerate the high dosages if your testosterone is high, but yeeesh 200 dude,lol. you lucky you did not get jumped on. lol

Comment

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post
                  So less than 50 mcg total. I have A-1 that's 50 mcg/drop! I've worn it as high as 200 mcg, and that was hair-twirl city. I have this thing about low doses - it's just so hard for me to dose low! Most people hear my A-1 dosage and drop their jaw about how high that is - especially the people who can't tolerate A-1.

Not sure I've ever tested 50 mcg (or less) solo. Maybe I'll just take that one drop and spread it good.
                  200 mcg? wow, is heavy hehe, I used 30 mcg...

Comment

sorry, I can meet your race? and you age? or range..., for compared test! success

Comment

I haven't tested my testosterone levels - but I think it's in the normal to high range, especially for my age. I'm 35 (almost 36), but take a whole host of nutritional supplements to make sure my hormone levels are high. I use zinc, selenium, boron, magnesium, ashwaghanda, and coleus forskohlii.

@angelo I'm almost 36, Caucasian (white), with Sicilian descent. I'm probably 25%. The rest is pure mutt - German, English, Scotch, Irish, French, Greek...

Comment

• eternitys_child
                        eternitys_child commented
                        Editing a comment
                        "pure mutt" hehehehe

• RTBoss
                        RTBoss commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Glad someone got that!

I've been wearing 100 mcg at 50 per spray, usually with 1 spray of Bliss, Xist, and maybe 2-3 drops (could be more?) of Nude Alpha. Getting some positive but respectful interests.

I'm curious to try going higher although I'm starting to notice some indifferent attitudes coming from myself. Probably the depressive effects, although I also happen to be tired and stressed lately from graduate school applications.
                      Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube

Comment

Interesting. Let me know if you ever decide to go higher and what happens when you do.

Comment

• fdesa12
                          fdesa12 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Will do. I actually plan to do so this Monday.

I haven't tested my testosterone levels - but I think it's in the normal to high range, especially for my age. I'm 35 (almost 36), but take a whole host of nutritional supplements to make sure my hormone levels are high. I use zinc, selenium, boron, magnesium, ashwaghanda, and coleus forskohlii.

@angelo I'm almost 36, Caucasian (white), with Sicilian descent. I'm probably 25%. The rest is pure mutt - German, English, Scotch, Irish, French, Greek...
                        Ok thanks! I race latin, maybe that's why we need different levels mones

Comment

i dont think that A1 has to do something with testosterone levels. as its not enone. unless if A1 can convert to enone after 6 hours or more when applied to the skin, believe me i do lower dosage it work and i do higher dosage and it work but more intense sometimes i see that with higher dosage women or gays get confused i saw the boss of my boss who is gay was blushing from 3 meters far and when i look into his eyes just change his direction sometimes he look into the floor just to avoid me lol, sometimes i see that he can't control himself he just approach me for anything lol well im not gay.
                          Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
                          Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
                          LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
                          Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

Originally posted by sexnificant View Post
                            i dont think that A1 has to do something with testosterone levels. as its not enone. unless if A1 can convert to enone after 6 hours or more when applied to the skin, believe me i do lower dosage it work and i do higher dosage and it work but more intense sometimes i see that with higher dosage women or gays get confused i saw the boss of my boss who is gay was blushing from 3 meters far and when i look into his eyes just change his direction sometimes he look into the floor just to avoid me lol, sometimes i see that he can't control himself he just approach me for anything lol well im not gay.
                            I agree. My testosterone levels aren't that high. I don't work out a lot or take any testosterone supplements and I've been alright. I could test that though and see, though it will take a few months to get back into shape

Comment

I've recently been getting back into using A-1. Tried 50mcg per spray and didn't notice any adverse affects, even with one spray of XS170. Going to dinner with some friends tonight, two of them potential interests, so I'll try upping to 100mcg and see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by 2000GT View Post
                                I've recently been getting back into using A-1. Tried 50mcg per spray and didn't notice any adverse affects, even with one spray of XS170. Going to dinner with some friends tonight, two of them potential interests, so I'll try upping to 100mcg and see what happens.
                                Looking forward to your report. I did the same but also added in 3 sample sprays of Bliss.

Comment

hmm. The reason I'm using 170 for this trial is one of the women is a very strong willed personality so she responds well to it. Normally I do two sprays of 170 and I get plenty of hits from her. This time, I'll keep it at one spray to give an alpha edge. Definitely will report back on what I find out

Comment

Yes, people are high-dosing A-1! Love it!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X