yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Worst night ever with Sob but great self effect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst night ever with Sob but great self effect

So yesterday I was in a club. I felt awesome that night, around 5pm I wash at least 5 times my Bad Wolf application (3 drops), this app was done at around 2pm. At 11h30pm I was in town near the club. Gorgeous woman passing by. One strong hit by a small black woman around 22, she was a little bit afraid, it was like a typical BW hit. I knew I still have some effect from it. I was very confident but not enough to do anything I wanted yet, my body language was very dominant. I felt like a king.

Dosage: I used one drop from my bach flower dropper, which give around the same drop that my BW bulb dropper. When I gave my friend a drop, some residue from the cap was added on my finger.
    So I guess it was around ~1.1 drop. Drop was on my wrist, It was the first time I use Sob on my wrist. Usually I used it on my neck.

Detail on Bottle: I removed the original dropper because it is impossible to dose correctly with it.

Cover scent:
    Dab from Narciso Rodriguez for him. A perfume that seems close to Nobility scent, at least to me.
    http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/N...-Him-1063.html

https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromonexs-retail-products/for-men/25542-sob-first-day-never-seen-a-girl-that-bothered-sexualy

Background on me:
    http://www.pheromonetalk.com/add-cou...tml#post538369

Opinion on XS oil product: They lack scent, the scent is not strong enough in the oil product I own (APi and Sob). I ordered some oil nobility oil fragrance, I will add it to APi and maybe Sob if I dare to use that one again.

Hilarious but as i said before SOB does smell like manure with piss just like Ascend however why you paired it with BW? I think it definitely caused a problem. As for application points I dont put that stuff on my wrist, it was the spray sample .Rather have that under my shirt close to the collarbone and back of my neck. Ah well still gonna try Sob oil or the spray bottle. Will report soon. I ordered the pheromone treasures the hook up i'll try it alone then with evolve which goes damn well with any alpha based products.

Comment

Last edited by alpha360; 05-03-2015, 10:15 AM. Reason: forgot something

Comment

• x7
        x7 commented
        Editing a comment

Hmmmm then try the spray and see then. Probably the oil is more concentrated, or the women there extremely sensitive to the mone smell.

Comment

I'm not sure I'm willing to sacrifice a night just to see that. Also even if it works I don't like spray product, oil is way more useful where I live. That's why I only buy oil product unless it's a social product.

Comment

S.O.B does have a strong scent and FXS is too light. Try the Pepper and Nutmeg scent. It's a very good cover. It's no Nautica Voyage, but it gets the job done of smelling good and covering the heavy scent of S.O.B. You can buy the scents separately.

Comment

Comment

The product works exactly as described. I'd say you missed the part of the OPTIONAL fragrance which is subjective to individual preference, but since you had to select it that would be impossible. Maybe you missed the very detailed and descriptive statement that's posted on each product on the cover scents. Perhaps you just didn't actually read it, but here you go so its right in your post:
              By default, all pheromoneXS pheromone blends are shipped UNSCENTED. You know yourself better than anyone else and therefore the cologne that work best for you. We offer 5 distinct cover scents for men, or you can use your own favorite cologne as a cover.
              Please remember however, that pheromones are synthetic concentrated body odors and as such may not be very pleasant smelling....
              So just to be clear your position is that by giving YOU the choice as to what cologne you'd like or not like somehow that makes you a guinea pig? Each fragrance is a personal choice decided by the individual consumer as to what's right to them. What's interesting is that we have more people who buy SOB paired with FXS that are repeat buyers. Your statement would suggest none of the hundreds of people who use SOB with FXS everyday know what they are doing because you don't like the fragrance. Can you understand the absurdity of such a statement then?

As for losing friends well I would say that's your personality primarily over anything else. There are those in life who are just abrasive and controlling and not many people will associate with them as friends. The people who do usually just tolerate them either out of compassion or necessity. There is only so much compassion one can have towards another. You might spend time intuiting your personality and how easy these "friends" of yours are willing to drop you. Sorry, but my friends put up with some crazy shit from me, as I do from them. I do test fragrances and products everyday around friends, family and lots of different girls in my life. I have NEVER, to this day, lost a friend over my testing. Many of the pheromones I test so I can bring to the table for our community make SOB smell like a bed of roses.

I will be happy to refund your money if that's what you choose. Just send the package pack with some type of delivery confirmation and once we have it I'll refund you.

Steve O
              PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
              Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                The product works exactly as described. I'd say you missed the part of the OPTIONAL fragrance which is subjective to individual preference, but since you had to select it that would be impossible. Maybe you missed the very detailed and descriptive statement that's posted on each product on the cover scents. Perhaps you just didn't actually read it, but here you go so its right in your post:

So just to be clear your position is that by giving YOU the choice as to what cologne you'd like or not like somehow that makes you a guinea pig? Each fragrance is a personal choice decided by the individual consumer as to what's right to them. What's interesting is that we have more people who buy SOB paired with FXS that are repeat buyers. Your statement would suggest none of the hundreds of people who use SOB with FXS everyday know what they are doing because you don't like the fragrance. Can you understand the absurdity of such a statement then?

As for losing friends well I would say that's your personality primarily over anything else. There are those in life who are just abrasive and controlling and not many people will associate with them as friends. The people who do usually just tolerate them either out of compassion or necessity. There is only so much compassion one can have towards another. You might spend time intuiting your personality and how easy these "friends" of yours are willing to drop you. Sorry, but my friends put up with some crazy shit from me, as I do from them. I do test fragrances and products everyday around friends, family and lots of different girls in my life. I have NEVER, to this day, lost a friend over my testing. Many of the pheromones I test so I can bring to the table for our community make SOB smell like a bed of roses.

I will be happy to refund your money if that's what you choose. Just send the package pack with some type of delivery confirmation and once we have it I'll refund you.
                This right here is quality service. Rather that than no answer at all. Got seriously burned by a particular pheromone company, not going to buy from them again And the funny thing is the other scam pheromones PAID me back my money and this noteworthy company did not. As with pheromones meh! you win some you lose some but you adjust. Everyone is different. Lemme just give a brief story. I bought A1 thinking this stuff would cause the"feels" and have me too emotional. It did but I adjusted it . I do not wear it everytime but I do change my thought patterns as well. Yes i do agree with alpha SOB has a stink, but adjust it. To each his own though.

Comment

I heard P/N cover stinky mones like ascend. Fxs is too light.You need at least nobility.
                  Ref https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...ecommendations

Comment

Originally posted by jit47 View Post
                    I heard P/N cover stinky mones like ascend. Fxs is too light.You need at least nobility.
                    Ref https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...ecommendations
                    What about Sultans Oud, does it cover well?

Comment

• x7
                      x7 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes

Originally posted by Sylvian View Post

What about Sultans Oud, does it cover well?

Sultans Oud cover it well , but you should let it dry for at least 20 to 30 mins then u can approach people.

I have Ascend & SOB With Cops scented in Sultans Oud, nobody noticed smell of cops with Sultans Oud Cover scent.

I use Ascend with cops everyday at work and i have it in Oil nobody(co-workers) did complaint about the smell.

SOB i have in Spray and i wear it almost every weekend, Coffee-shops, Bars, Clubs nobody(friends) ever did complain about the smell.
                    Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
                    Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
                    LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
                    Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

Our relationship with our customers is built on trust and the way we earn that is through quality, value and going beyond what is expected. We are committed to our principals and the community we serve.
                      https://pheromonexs.com/quality-initiative.html

Please remember however, that pheromones are synthetic concentrated body odors and as such may not be very pleasant smelling. A cologne or fragrence is advised to also help exalt or lift the pheromone molecules off your skin into the air around you. This process is called diffusion. Without good diffusion a person will need to be very close to the application point to be affected by the pheromones. The more diffusive a pheromone application is the more powerful the results will be and the more people your silage will affect.
                      pheromoneXS uses our Advanced Diffusion Technology ADT so you get consistent results with or without cologne or fragrance.
                      Here you can see that the cologne or fragrance is advised to lift or help exalt. Not to remove the unpleasant odor that would repulse woman away.
                      At the end it's even said that you don't need cologne or fragrance. So I guess It should work without it. As a comparison with some other vendor you don't need any fragrance to help when the product is scented. So I would assume it would be the same here as they also say you get consistent result without fragrance and cologne. Otherwise you have to admit you do not deliver quality product as advertised. Also on the different forum it's clearly said that you don't need (optional) fragrance when you have a scented product. I was writing about it last week on this forum and no one said otherwise.

You have lost a customer, I'm not going to explain myself again. I will return this product. I had my doubts about this company. I read a lot of your threads on pherotruth and pherotalk. You have done a lot of mistake, misleading people with fake review, lies, etc. I thought it was your past and you learnt from it. But it appears you didn't. The different review on pherotruth and here describe a product that is on the same level if not better than Liquid Alchemy Labs. My experience is completely different. The same thing that happened with androtics is happening here, I didn't expect that. You did better than Androtics though.

If you have some doubt about what I'm saying just look at the pherotruth website:
                      Number of review thread rated as 5 star for PXS : 86
                      Number of review thread rated as 5 star for LAL : 7, only 7.
                      How is such a thing possible when the old members say that their best vendor is LAL? Why are all the noobs pushing your product like mad?

The review are misleading people to believe that your product are the best. While your product clearly do something, they are clearly not equal to the Lal quality product. The fact that I can overdose on bad odor with just one drop is not something I expect from a company described by the review as the best.

Leave us your product review to help us improve!
                      Let us know what you think of our products. We want to read what you have to say whether critical or a glowing experience. We value everyones voice and promise to do our very best to meet your expectations. Its your chance to help others decide in selecting the very best pheromone product for themselves.
                      This is my critical experience, I still think your products can work. I had some great experience with APi. But with Sob there is something missing. I hope you will change this problem. As this is clearly a problem to me. You either offer something that cover the pheromones odor or you sell them unscented only. OR you clearly tell that your scent work as an unscented product so you have to add fragrance otherwise you will face some woman staring at you in disgust.

Who is pheromoneXS?
                      Founded in a spare bedroom in Munford TN in 2011 pheromoneXS was established with the simple premise of making pheromone blends that worked. Our founder Stephen Osborn, affectionately referred to as SteveO, is a pheromone enthusiast and hobbyist who only wanted a product that worked as it was advertised. His drive and passion created the XS brand from humble beginnings.

It didn't work as advertise in my experience. I didn't expect such a night with such "quality" product. It clearly doesn't work as advertise to me.

Comment

I guess you missed the part where most of our scented SOB sales are with FXS and those are repeat buyers. What works for one doesn't always work for another. Its clear that FXS is the winner for our clients preferences when it comes to covering SOB. We also do not believe in offering anything where you smell like the cologne guy where I have made that abundantly clear many times. Its up to the individual to "discover" how they want to smell and not me. It is irresponsible for anyone to tell anyone else how they should smell. I'm sorry you feel that you need this and I implore you to seek out what you like and dislike on your own.

Don't like the smell of something, add some more scent to it. Pretty easy solution. Reading your post you said you wanted a refund and even though your past that date, I offered that option. So send it back and I'll refund your money. If that's the only thing that is going to drive you off, well it sounds as if you were looking for anything to head in that direction.

So let me get this right, SOB made you come over like a SOB! Seems perfectly clear it worked exactly as advertised....LOL.

Sometimes you just can't win no matter what you do and have to know when to tell a costumer goodbye.

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

O boy. Cest le vie. Noob? LMAO!. An alpha does not complain,we just shrug it off,dust it off and move on. Man those mones did a serious number on your head dude. In any case what is done is done. I do agree with you at some point but in any case you loved the product as it got women hot n bothered then start hating it as it was added to another product. Meh!

Comment

Alpha360, you seem to be looking for problems instead of resolving them. I made my first order a month ago, received the package a few days later (on the other side of the Atlantic), and began testing. I ordered Xist and Evolve, both unscented, and soon found out that some products smell stronger than others. I masked using anything from AXE deo to peppermint oil dabbed on nearby to the application point. I received with the order a sample of SOB which I tested, and sure, it stank like a ferile cat pissed on my shoulder. So, my follow up order (Xist oil, as I'm on a learning curve regarding outdoor diffusion) came scented, also I ordered some stand alone pepper - nutmeg scent, which I'll add to my existing stock in varying degrees. I will add some to the sample of SOB, then test again under the right conditions. I believe that I made the correct initial ordering decision, as you can add a scent to a bottle, but you can't remove one. FYI, the products BOTH work very well for me, even unscented. Xist got a female friend of seven years who is in a steady relationship to tell me that she loved me, and Evolve got another female friend, who was sitting across the table from me, to say that she was having an "extreme caffiene rush", telling me off for serving her an infusion which she thought included caffiene, which of course it didn't (she is caffiene intolerant).
                            Don't shoot yourself in the foot, this shit works if you take the time to learn how and when to use it. Don't blame others for your own failures, as we say in Spain ....grow a pair of balls!

Comment

• KateD
                              KateD commented
                              Editing a comment
                              You say that in Spain. (le gasp)

And worse .... a very common phrase here is "me cago en tu leche", I won't translate it on an open forum.

Comment

• XSteveO
                              XSteveO commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I don't think I'll ever drink milk again-LOL

• KateD
                              KateD commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I'm buying Steve O milk this year for X-mas.

Well he's been banned from Androtics, pherotruth and yeah, now DiscoverXS too. Made some threats and all around was a nasty person. Its no wonder why he has no friends

Steve O

Comment

Well Steve-O, he's not done yet!

He's now posting daily over at Pago's forum..............10......9......8.......7....... ..........

BTW: I've been posting reports on some of your great products over @ PT. I'll be posting all future reports here as well.

Spoiler : Uber vehicle + Cohesion + Evolve + SOB = fighting them off with a stick!

Comment

I think a girl blew him off. He probably was trying so hard and then the bitchiness in him came out. ah well, it was for the best. He showed his true colors. Anyhoot imma report evolve with A1 in my post ..TAlly hoooooooo!!lol

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X