yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Ascend Fragrance Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ascend Fragrance Recommendations

Just ordered Api in Musk and I'm thinking of ordering Ascend oil next week as well. Was considering Saltun's Oud or maybe Nobility. Was curious as to everyone's favorites for Ascend and why you may like that particular fragrance the most w/ Ascend (with copulins) Also, if it makes a difference I plan to test Ascend mostly in the workplace so any insight in respect to fragrance potency would be greatly appreciated as well Thanks!

I've been wondering this for a while too... can we have a description of the fragrances available in XS?

Comment

My personal preference when choosing a scent generally speaking:
      1.) FXS - Safest scent to use. It's light and crisp. Easiest to cover if you wanted to. Get this especially if you already have a cover cologne to keep scent clashing to a minimal. It's what I buy my pheros in now that I have a proper cover cologne.
      2.) P&N - A scent in its own field. Boldest and hardest hitting on people. Scent lasts very long. "Can" become overwhelming though with too long exposure, at least to myself.
      3.) Nobility - Kind of like FXS, but not as crisp. I think some people said it has a slight cinnamon to it? So slight more bolder than FXS.
      4.) Oud - "Lighter than air." Gets a "baby powder" like smell. Good for trying to calm those around you. Soft and inviting scent. Though it's bold on the scent, so I still classify this as a Heavy cover scent.
      5.) Musk - I haven't used it yet, but the sample seems fairly decent. It's what it is, fresh musk. Very bold and standing out.

I'd probably put Nobility in second now that I have had time using P&N, As I said, P&N can get old, least for me. Starts becoming a bother when worn 24/7. Starts making me annoyed, but that's just me.

On your next order, ask Steve for scent samples of all the scents and he should be able to give you some. They are small little vials.

For what I'd use on Ascend would definitely not be FXS (unless you got a cover already). P&N covers the cops smell very well, but for me, P&N gets annoying to myself and I can't stand wearing it for too long. Does stay on the skin for a good chunk of time though and semlls very good. If you didn't get a cover cologne, I'd choose P&N, Oud, or Nobility. Just my personal preference.
      I highly highly recommend though you get a decent cover cologne if you don't have one already to use instead.

Ascend Oil's cops stank dies down after 30 mins for me.

The only problem with choosing a strong cover scent to use with the stinkyness that is Ascend, is that you are stuck with the scent for like 6+ months at least. And in that time you happen to want to cover it with an actual cologne, you have a bit more to worry about so as not to clash scents. Which is why getting a weaker scent like FXS or Nobility isn't a too bad idea in the long run.

My Ascend oil is in FXS and doesn't really help at all haha. I've had a co-worker say that I smell weird when I first walked in with a few drops on, take note to dose a few mins before walking into the public to let scent die down ha. This is before wearing my own cologne alongside it though, so yeah.

Also here's a small thread with a few other's opinion on the scents:
      Well for some time ive been trying to figure out whether to use cover scented pheros or unscented!? Ive been planing to take in a large order of pheros and i

Comment

Hi! This will be somewhat of a pain to read due to the inability of Apple mobile products to space and create paragraphs on this forum but here's my input on the male fragrance options: #1 - FXS - XyzN and I see eye to eye on this; fresh, clean and the easiest to mask with other scents. Most of my products are being ordered with this scent package. #2 - P/N - I don't get the annoying side effect from this that XyzN does. It has a sharpish kick to it that covers the Ascend cops smell nicely although after 5 or so hours it wears off enough that I get a clear whiff of the 'gina scent. #3 - Sultan's Oud - walk into a Pier 1 and you'll get a general idea of what this scent is like. I have a strong sense of smell and this one worried me at first but it grew on me after a few uses. It got even better when I diluted half a bottle of Oud scented LB with an unscented bottle that I had. #4 - Nobility - Thus far not a huge fan of this one. The scent makes me think of a "buttery" FXS. The scent itself isn't bad but IMO there's just a bit too much of it. I find it cloying and I try to step out of the scent cloud now and then. #5 - Musk - Haven't tried this one, let us know what you think after you get your Api. IMO, a scent sampler is definitely the way to go. Good Luck! ~'bean

Comment

Thanks Xyzn and Mallobean. Appreciate all your great insight. Something about the Saltun's Oud is calling my name....I'm a sucker for powder scent in my fragrance. Will let you guys know about musk

Comment

Received my Api in musk today. Figured I'd give it a try at one drop to preview what I would be getting myself into tomorrow. First of all thanks Steve for the quick turnaround and the free sample of Taboo. Packaging and notes are very cool and remind me of some things I used to get way back in the day. Great vibe. So fragrance wise the musk is something I really like. Sweet, powder, earthy citrus but still light. In fact, I could go stronger scent wise but that has more to do with the fact that I really like it...also, not sure how that may change at more than one drop so right now I'll say it's pretty darn close to ideal for me. First observation from Api is a very even tone in posture with a strong projection of calmness. No people around tonight but my two dominant pit bulls (very sweet but love to test their limits) came and each laid on my feet while I was eating dinner. Magnetism noticed here...lag of begging is very out of character. Very interesting. So I couldn't hold out and ordered XiSt in Saltun's Oud today as well. Figured it would help determine scent for my Ascend order next week and seemed like a very interesting product to have in the test arsenal

Comment

Excellent! Thanks for the quick feedback!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X