AD IN POSts

Collapse

Worst night ever with Sob but great self effect

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • alpha360
    Banned !!!
    DiscoverXS Popular Poster
    • Jan 2015
    • 59
    • 42
    • 15

    #1

    Worst night ever with Sob but great self effect

    So yesterday I was in a club. I felt awesome that night, around 5pm I wash at least 5 times my Bad Wolf application (3 drops), this app was done at around 2pm. At 11h30pm I was in town near the club. Gorgeous woman passing by. One strong hit by a small black woman around 22, she was a little bit afraid, it was like a typical BW hit. I knew I still have some effect from it. I was very confident but not enough to do anything I wanted yet, my body language was very dominant. I felt like a king.

    So then went to the club, nothing special happened in there, BW doesn’t seem to fit the dancefloor, but the self effect are awesome. I was very excited with only some music and one beer, even without the beer actually.

    Then around 1:30pm seeing nothing particular I add one drop Sob, the first 30 min after application I noticed a black cougar (~40) that was attracted when I was dancing near, I go to another place because she wasn’t attractive. But she followed me and danced near me again, moving her ass in my direction. I hate when they do that, they don’t look at me at all like they don’t care about me but they move their ass near me, the closest possible like it’s perfectly normal to do that.
    So this time I acted on it for 30 seconds to see her reaction, she was ok with it. She looked back with a neutral look. By “acted” I mean that I danced with her.

    After a while (~45min), I noticed girls smelling a bad odour around me. At this point I was a girl repellent, 80% of girls smelled this bad odour on me. Just when I arrive near a girls group, one or two of them would put one hand on their nose, looking at me with a repulsed look. Not all of them reacted obviously about it. Some where more subtle, they turned their head to another direction. ~60% of them were obvious about it, more obvious you can’t do.
    So then I added a bliss spray thinking it would help but did nothing. Then I added another spray but still the same reaction. I added one cohesion spray behind my neck as a desperate move but still the same. So I decided to wash it, I wash it with soap at least 10 times but it didn’t help.
    Keep in mind that to me it smell perfectly fine. I asked a friend girl how I smelled, telling her to be honest about it. She told me I smelled sweats. I gave my friend (male) a Sob drop too. I asked her how he smelled to her, she told me he smelled sweats too but less so. I’m a guy who almost don’t perspire at all. I was almost dry while some man (~%20) were completely wet. At one point I bumped into a girl who thought the smell was from a guy completely wet next to me. She reacted when I came next to her (very obviously). I asked her “if this was really bad?” (in french) she answered me by taking my hand on the guy completely wet next to us. At this point I was sure that I was smelling horrible to most girls. I didn’t saw any strange reaction from guys, I talk to at least 20 of them. A lot of them were friendly with me even giving me advice. I watched their reaction closely, I didn’t saw anything out of norm. Only girls smelled that. I was very disappointed from Sob but the self effect were awesome. I was totally fearless, I even touch some girls ass passing by just for fun.

    Dosage: I used one drop from my bach flower dropper, which give around the same drop that my BW bulb dropper. When I gave my friend a drop, some residue from the cap was added on my finger.
    So I guess it was around ~1.1 drop. Drop was on my wrist, It was the first time I use Sob on my wrist. Usually I used it on my neck.

    Detail on Bottle: I removed the original dropper because it is impossible to dose correctly with it.

    Cover scent:
    Dab from Narciso Rodriguez for him. A perfume that seems close to Nobility scent, at least to me.
    http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/N...-Him-1063.html

    Weather: Very hot humid usually but tonight wasn’t hot compared to most of the time, temperature was around 24°C/75°F. To sweat I have to dance for a long time without stopping and even then I’m still fine. Like I said I don’t sweat a lot. I can run for 1 hour in the hottest day and I’m sure I could still smell fine and not repellent like some guys who stink like hell when they sweat. I think I never heard a girl tell me I smell bad from my sweat in my entire life. In clubs I went when the weather was hot I would perspire much more than yesterday and I never saw a girl reaction like that. At least not from my odor.

    To me this wasn’t an OD because people were still nice to me. It was the smell alone that did this. The cover scent is FXS. This cover scent on Sob doesn't cover anything at all. It’s very hard to even notice the cover, even at the beginning.

    Comparison with Bad Wolf. At one drop I feel more self effect than with Sob and I went to 4.5 drop without any problem. Some people even used 20 drops without overdose on smell or normal overdose when you notice people avoiding you. To me there is a clear problem here and I don’t think this come from the cops.

    Strangely I didn’t have this problem the first time I used at one drop. I used 3 time until now and I didn’t notice this stuff. I also tested with my friend 2 times at one drop on his neck. Although I noticed some girl avoiding me but I thought it was just normal for this kind of product at day time. Maybe it was the smell that repelled them.
    https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromonexs-retail-products/for-men/25542-sob-first-day-never-seen-a-girl-that-bothered-sexualy

    Background on me:
    http://www.pheromonetalk.com/add-cou...tml#post538369
    I don’t care about a little stink but being a girl repellent is different. A body odour that attracts girl is good to me even if there some little stink with it. But an odour that genuinely smell bad to girls is not something I like.

    I’m thinking about returning this product.
    I’m willing to test it again though but I don’t want that kind of reaction ever again. I wasted a night completely, even though I actually enjoyed it due to the self effect + alcohol. I ordered a desire me oil unscented, I will certainly test that one without any cover around my family to see their reaction. But again I don’t think the cops was the problem.

    I still think that sob can really make a woman horny with the right dosage. But after this horrible night I’m not willing to risk it again. This thing is not noob proof and cost a lot for only 6ml. Like I said I get more self effect from Bad wolf at one drop, the same drop with the same dropper. Bad wolf cost 80$ and you get 30ml, Sob cost ~70$ and you get 6ml. They are completely different product even though they might appear close. But you can see here that BW is much more cheaper.

    Opinion on XS oil product: They lack scent, the scent is not strong enough in the oil product I own (APi and Sob). I ordered some oil nobility oil fragrance, I will add it to APi and maybe Sob if I dare to use that one again.

    Conclusion: Sob oil can be great but I won’t buy that stuff again for the reason I cited above. I think I will use APi more often now or BW.
  • Roberto Calone
    I'm a BOSS!!!


    DiscoverXS Serious Poster
    • Jan 2015
    • 180
    • 100
    • 43

    #2
    Hilarious but as i said before SOB does smell like manure with piss just like Ascend however why you paired it with BW? I think it definitely caused a problem. As for application points I dont put that stuff on my wrist, it was the spray sample .Rather have that under my shirt close to the collarbone and back of my neck. Ah well still gonna try Sob oil or the spray bottle. Will report soon. I ordered the pheromone treasures the hook up i'll try it alone then with evolve which goes damn well with any alpha based products.

    Comment

    • alpha360
      Banned !!!
      DiscoverXS Popular Poster
      • Jan 2015
      • 59
      • 42
      • 15

      #3
      I didn't pair it with BW, as I said " around 5 pm I wash at least 5 times the BW app" but there was still some residue left. What is surprising me is the reaction from girls which shouldn’t happen with such product even if I OD or I pair it with whatever product. I don't think that the fact that I "half paired" it with BW is the reason that the smell was so bad. Even my friend who used it solo smelled like bad sweats to girls that's another reason for me to believe that. Also it match my finding when I used it solo in that some girls were repulsed by it, girls being subtle aren't going to tell you that you smell like shit. At that times I thought it was normal for such product to cause this effect. But with the experience I had yesterday it wasn't just a little smell. It was a complete repulsion of women in my cloud. I would just pass near them after 3 seconds they were repulsed (great way to test the projection by the way). I repulsed at least 30 woman that night, I don't think it's supposed to happen.

      It might also explain why when I had such great hit with the woman at the sushi she barely look at me. Usually when I have a hit, the woman look at me more often. But that time she barely look at me. I thought it was because she was afraid but maybe it was because I smell like shit to her.

      Maybe it's a simple problem and the solution it's just to had some perfume into it. Maybe the problem doesn't exist with the other fragrance like sultan oud or in the spray version that a lot of people have already tested. There is not a lot of people who tested the oil, most have only tested the oil in the sample and the sample comes unscented.
      Last edited by alpha360; 05-03-2015, 10:15 AM. Reason: forgot something

      Comment


      • x7
        x7 commented
        Editing a comment
        " Why did you only apply BW every second day?
        S Pasha (aka phertest) says
        I avoided using it every day because it’s quite a sticky product because. Even after a good wash and scrub "
    • Roberto Calone
      I'm a BOSS!!!


      DiscoverXS Serious Poster
      • Jan 2015
      • 180
      • 100
      • 43

      #4
      Hmmmm then try the spray and see then. Probably the oil is more concentrated, or the women there extremely sensitive to the mone smell.

      Comment

      • alpha360
        Banned !!!
        DiscoverXS Popular Poster
        • Jan 2015
        • 59
        • 42
        • 15

        #5
        I'm not sure I'm willing to sacrifice a night just to see that. Also even if it works I don't like spray product, oil is way more useful where I live. That's why I only buy oil product unless it's a social product.

        Comment

        • Enigma
          Junior Member


          DiscoverXS Popular Poster
          • Aug 2013
          • 64
          • 44
          • 0

          #6
          S.O.B does have a strong scent and FXS is too light. Try the Pepper and Nutmeg scent. It's a very good cover. It's no Nautica Voyage, but it gets the job done of smelling good and covering the heavy scent of S.O.B. You can buy the scents separately.

          Comment

          • alpha360
            Banned !!!
            DiscoverXS Popular Poster
            • Jan 2015
            • 59
            • 42
            • 15

            #7
            So I'm just a guinea pig testing a supposedly consumer product. I thought the scent were tested properly with every product, especially with a product as hardcore as Sob. If the FXS scent is too light for Sob then it shouldn't be sold with Sob. Thinking back about my previous testing with Sob, I see a recurring thing: Some girls avoiding my presence from far away. I may have lose some friends or potential target because of that. I’m lucky I found there was problem after 3 day testing the product. Otherwise I would have lose more and more.

            I’m sorry but such a thing won’t pass as easy with me. I expect quality product when I pay that much. I already got a complete refund with Androtics product and if I see that I’m right about what I say then I will get a refund here too.

            Comment

            • XSteveO
              Wizard of Love
              DiscoverXS Posting God
              • May 2013
              • 2287
              • 3,815
              • 1,861

              #8
              The product works exactly as described. I'd say you missed the part of the OPTIONAL fragrance which is subjective to individual preference, but since you had to select it that would be impossible. Maybe you missed the very detailed and descriptive statement that's posted on each product on the cover scents. Perhaps you just didn't actually read it, but here you go so its right in your post:
              By default, all pheromoneXS pheromone blends are shipped UNSCENTED. You know yourself better than anyone else and therefore the cologne that work best for you. We offer 5 distinct cover scents for men, or you can use your own favorite cologne as a cover.
              Please remember however, that pheromones are synthetic concentrated body odors and as such may not be very pleasant smelling....
              So just to be clear your position is that by giving YOU the choice as to what cologne you'd like or not like somehow that makes you a guinea pig? Each fragrance is a personal choice decided by the individual consumer as to what's right to them. What's interesting is that we have more people who buy SOB paired with FXS that are repeat buyers. Your statement would suggest none of the hundreds of people who use SOB with FXS everyday know what they are doing because you don't like the fragrance. Can you understand the absurdity of such a statement then?

              As for losing friends well I would say that's your personality primarily over anything else. There are those in life who are just abrasive and controlling and not many people will associate with them as friends. The people who do usually just tolerate them either out of compassion or necessity. There is only so much compassion one can have towards another. You might spend time intuiting your personality and how easy these "friends" of yours are willing to drop you. Sorry, but my friends put up with some crazy shit from me, as I do from them. I do test fragrances and products everyday around friends, family and lots of different girls in my life. I have NEVER, to this day, lost a friend over my testing. Many of the pheromones I test so I can bring to the table for our community make SOB smell like a bed of roses.

              I will be happy to refund your money if that's what you choose. Just send the package pack with some type of delivery confirmation and once we have it I'll refund you.

              Steve O
              PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.


              This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

              A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

              discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it


              Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
              Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

              Comment

              • Roberto Calone
                I'm a BOSS!!!


                DiscoverXS Serious Poster
                • Jan 2015
                • 180
                • 100
                • 43

                #9
                Originally posted by SteveO
                The product works exactly as described. I'd say you missed the part of the OPTIONAL fragrance which is subjective to individual preference, but since you had to select it that would be impossible. Maybe you missed the very detailed and descriptive statement that's posted on each product on the cover scents. Perhaps you just didn't actually read it, but here you go so its right in your post:

                So just to be clear your position is that by giving YOU the choice as to what cologne you'd like or not like somehow that makes you a guinea pig? Each fragrance is a personal choice decided by the individual consumer as to what's right to them. What's interesting is that we have more people who buy SOB paired with FXS that are repeat buyers. Your statement would suggest none of the hundreds of people who use SOB with FXS everyday know what they are doing because you don't like the fragrance. Can you understand the absurdity of such a statement then?

                As for losing friends well I would say that's your personality primarily over anything else. There are those in life who are just abrasive and controlling and not many people will associate with them as friends. The people who do usually just tolerate them either out of compassion or necessity. There is only so much compassion one can have towards another. You might spend time intuiting your personality and how easy these "friends" of yours are willing to drop you. Sorry, but my friends put up with some crazy shit from me, as I do from them. I do test fragrances and products everyday around friends, family and lots of different girls in my life. I have NEVER, to this day, lost a friend over my testing. Many of the pheromones I test so I can bring to the table for our community make SOB smell like a bed of roses.

                I will be happy to refund your money if that's what you choose. Just send the package pack with some type of delivery confirmation and once we have it I'll refund you.
                This right here is quality service. Rather that than no answer at all. Got seriously burned by a particular pheromone company, not going to buy from them again And the funny thing is the other scam pheromones PAID me back my money and this noteworthy company did not. As with pheromones meh! you win some you lose some but you adjust. Everyone is different. Lemme just give a brief story. I bought A1 thinking this stuff would cause the"feels" and have me too emotional. It did but I adjusted it . I do not wear it everytime but I do change my thought patterns as well. Yes i do agree with alpha SOB has a stink, but adjust it. To each his own though.

                Comment

                • x7


                  DiscoverXS Serious Poster
                  • Mar 2015
                  • 154
                  • 56
                  • 46

                  #10
                  I heard P/N cover stinky mones like ascend. Fxs is too light.You need at least nobility.
                  Ref https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...ecommendations
                  .

                  Comment

                  • Sylvian


                    DiscoverXS Popular Poster
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 67
                    • 22
                    • 9

                    #11
                    Originally posted by jit47
                    I heard P/N cover stinky mones like ascend. Fxs is too light.You need at least nobility.
                    Ref https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...ecommendations
                    What about Sultans Oud, does it cover well?

                    Comment


                    • x7
                      x7 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes
                  • sexnificant
                    Mone Warrior


                    DiscoverXS Serious Poster
                    • Oct 2014
                    • 236
                    • 121
                    • 108

                    #12
                    Originally posted by Sylvian

                    What about Sultans Oud, does it cover well?

                    Sultans Oud cover it well , but you should let it dry for at least 20 to 30 mins then u can approach people.

                    I have Ascend & SOB With Cops scented in Sultans Oud, nobody noticed smell of cops with Sultans Oud Cover scent.

                    I use Ascend with cops everyday at work and i have it in Oil nobody(co-workers) did complaint about the smell.

                    SOB i have in Spray and i wear it almost every weekend, Coffee-shops, Bars, Clubs nobody(friends) ever did complain about the smell.
                    Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
                    Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
                    LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
                    Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

                    *:Samples

                    Comment

                    • alpha360
                      Banned !!!
                      DiscoverXS Popular Poster
                      • Jan 2015
                      • 59
                      • 42
                      • 15

                      #13
                      Our relationship with our customers is built on trust and the way we earn that is through quality, value and going beyond what is expected. We are committed to our principals and the community we serve.
                      https://pheromonexs.com/quality-initiative.html

                      Please remember however, that pheromones are synthetic concentrated body odors and as such may not be very pleasant smelling. A cologne or fragrence is advised to also help exalt or lift the pheromone molecules off your skin into the air around you. This process is called diffusion. Without good diffusion a person will need to be very close to the application point to be affected by the pheromones. The more diffusive a pheromone application is the more powerful the results will be and the more people your silage will affect.
                      pheromoneXS uses our Advanced Diffusion Technology ADT so you get consistent results with or without cologne or fragrance.
                      Here you can see that the cologne or fragrance is advised to lift or help exalt. Not to remove the unpleasant odor that would repulse woman away.
                      At the end it's even said that you don't need cologne or fragrance. So I guess It should work without it. As a comparison with some other vendor you don't need any fragrance to help when the product is scented. So I would assume it would be the same here as they also say you get consistent result without fragrance and cologne. Otherwise you have to admit you do not deliver quality product as advertised. Also on the different forum it's clearly said that you don't need (optional) fragrance when you have a scented product. I was writing about it last week on this forum and no one said otherwise.

                      You have lost a customer, I'm not going to explain myself again. I will return this product. I had my doubts about this company. I read a lot of your threads on pherotruth and pherotalk. You have done a lot of mistake, misleading people with fake review, lies, etc. I thought it was your past and you learnt from it. But it appears you didn't. The different review on pherotruth and here describe a product that is on the same level if not better than Liquid Alchemy Labs. My experience is completely different. The same thing that happened with androtics is happening here, I didn't expect that. You did better than Androtics though.

                      If you have some doubt about what I'm saying just look at the pherotruth website:
                      Number of review thread rated as 5 star for PXS : 86
                      Number of review thread rated as 5 star for LAL : 7, only 7.
                      How is such a thing possible when the old members say that their best vendor is LAL? Why are all the noobs pushing your product like mad?

                      The review are misleading people to believe that your product are the best. While your product clearly do something, they are clearly not equal to the Lal quality product. The fact that I can overdose on bad odor with just one drop is not something I expect from a company described by the review as the best.

                      Leave us your product review to help us improve!
                      Let us know what you think of our products. We want to read what you have to say whether critical or a glowing experience. We value everyones voice and promise to do our very best to meet your expectations. Its your chance to help others decide in selecting the very best pheromone product for themselves.
                      This is my critical experience, I still think your products can work. I had some great experience with APi. But with Sob there is something missing. I hope you will change this problem. As this is clearly a problem to me. You either offer something that cover the pheromones odor or you sell them unscented only. OR you clearly tell that your scent work as an unscented product so you have to add fragrance otherwise you will face some woman staring at you in disgust.

                      Who is pheromoneXS?
                      Founded in a spare bedroom in Munford TN in 2011 pheromoneXS was established with the simple premise of making pheromone blends that worked. Our founder Stephen Osborn, affectionately referred to as SteveO, is a pheromone enthusiast and hobbyist who only wanted a product that worked as it was advertised. His drive and passion created the XS brand from humble beginnings.


                      It didn't work as advertise in my experience. I didn't expect such a night with such "quality" product. It clearly doesn't work as advertise to me.

                      Comment

                      • XSteveO
                        Wizard of Love
                        DiscoverXS Posting God
                        • May 2013
                        • 2287
                        • 3,815
                        • 1,861

                        #14
                        I guess you missed the part where most of our scented SOB sales are with FXS and those are repeat buyers. What works for one doesn't always work for another. Its clear that FXS is the winner for our clients preferences when it comes to covering SOB. We also do not believe in offering anything where you smell like the cologne guy where I have made that abundantly clear many times. Its up to the individual to "discover" how they want to smell and not me. It is irresponsible for anyone to tell anyone else how they should smell. I'm sorry you feel that you need this and I implore you to seek out what you like and dislike on your own.

                        Don't like the smell of something, add some more scent to it. Pretty easy solution. Reading your post you said you wanted a refund and even though your past that date, I offered that option. So send it back and I'll refund your money. If that's the only thing that is going to drive you off, well it sounds as if you were looking for anything to head in that direction.

                        So let me get this right, SOB made you come over like a SOB! Seems perfectly clear it worked exactly as advertised....LOL.

                        Sometimes you just can't win no matter what you do and have to know when to tell a costumer goodbye.


                        Steve O
                        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.


                        This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

                        A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

                        discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it


                        Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

                        Comment

                        • Roberto Calone
                          I'm a BOSS!!!


                          DiscoverXS Serious Poster
                          • Jan 2015
                          • 180
                          • 100
                          • 43

                          #15
                          O boy. Cest le vie. Noob? LMAO!. An alpha does not complain,we just shrug it off,dust it off and move on. Man those mones did a serious number on your head dude. In any case what is done is done. I do agree with you at some point but in any case you loved the product as it got women hot n bothered then start hating it as it was added to another product. Meh!

                          Comment

                          • Tenerife Guy
                            Island Magic


                            DiscoverXS Popular Poster
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 55
                            • 62
                            • 23

                            #16
                            Alpha360, you seem to be looking for problems instead of resolving them. I made my first order a month ago, received the package a few days later (on the other side of the Atlantic), and began testing. I ordered Xist and Evolve, both unscented, and soon found out that some products smell stronger than others. I masked using anything from AXE deo to peppermint oil dabbed on nearby to the application point. I received with the order a sample of SOB which I tested, and sure, it stank like a ferile cat pissed on my shoulder. So, my follow up order (Xist oil, as I'm on a learning curve regarding outdoor diffusion) came scented, also I ordered some stand alone pepper - nutmeg scent, which I'll add to my existing stock in varying degrees. I will add some to the sample of SOB, then test again under the right conditions. I believe that I made the correct initial ordering decision, as you can add a scent to a bottle, but you can't remove one. FYI, the products BOTH work very well for me, even unscented. Xist got a female friend of seven years who is in a steady relationship to tell me that she loved me, and Evolve got another female friend, who was sitting across the table from me, to say that she was having an "extreme caffiene rush", telling me off for serving her an infusion which she thought included caffiene, which of course it didn't (she is caffiene intolerant).
                            Don't shoot yourself in the foot, this shit works if you take the time to learn how and when to use it. Don't blame others for your own failures, as we say in Spain ....grow a pair of balls!

                            Comment


                            • KateD
                              KateD commented
                              Editing a comment
                              You say that in Spain. (le gasp)
                          • Tenerife Guy
                            Island Magic


                            DiscoverXS Popular Poster
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 55
                            • 62
                            • 23

                            #17
                            And worse .... a very common phrase here is "me cago en tu leche", I won't translate it on an open forum.

                            Comment


                            • XSteveO
                              XSteveO commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I don't think I'll ever drink milk again-LOL

                            • KateD
                              KateD commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I'm buying Steve O milk this year for X-mas.
                          • XSteveO
                            Wizard of Love
                            DiscoverXS Posting God
                            • May 2013
                            • 2287
                            • 3,815
                            • 1,861

                            #18
                            Well he's been banned from Androtics, pherotruth and yeah, now DiscoverXS too. Made some threats and all around was a nasty person. Its no wonder why he has no friends

                            Steve O
                            PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.


                            This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

                            A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

                            discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it


                            Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                            Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

                            Comment

                            • theLaw
                              Researcher


                              DiscoverXS True Story Teller
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 251
                              • 168
                              • 12

                              #19
                              Well Steve-O, he's not done yet!

                              He's now posting daily over at Pago's forum..............10......9......8.......7....... ..........

                              BTW: I've been posting reports on some of your great products over @ PT. I'll be posting all future reports here as well.

                              Spoiler : Uber vehicle + Cohesion + Evolve + SOB = fighting them off with a stick!

                              Comment

                              • Roberto Calone
                                I'm a BOSS!!!


                                DiscoverXS Serious Poster
                                • Jan 2015
                                • 180
                                • 100
                                • 43

                                #20
                                I think a girl blew him off. He probably was trying so hard and then the bitchiness in him came out. ah well, it was for the best. He showed his true colors. Anyhoot imma report evolve with A1 in my post ..TAlly hoooooooo!!lol

                                Comment

                                Ad down

                                Collapse
                                Working...