yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

APi, first and second impressions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

see if you can get a sample of ladies fantasy. API and fantasy have really stirred up some interest several times with older ladies. It's in a fun and curious way but I like to pull that combo out once in a while. I think I was using 2 and 2 but I have the fantasy oil.

Comment

Don't get me wrong it was a lot of fun but I don't need this to often.
      The ladies were about 20-25 years older than me and APi at 3 drops really hit them like a freight train

Comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post
        Don't get me wrong it was a lot of fun but I don't need this to often.
        The ladies were about 20-25 years older than me and APi at 3 drops really hit them like a freight train
        wow do you think the oils are stronger than the sprays?
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
        XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
        Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
        Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
        From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Pheromone content wise, yes!

Comment

But with lower diffusivity n.b.
            Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
            Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
            A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

They have a shorter range but the effect often lasts longer
              Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
                But with lower diffusivity n.b.
                Yup

They have a shorter range but the effect often lasts longer
                Last edited by Phaethon; 09-28-2019, 12:10 PM.

Comment

So Phaethon any updates on the RDS-222, your new Api-version?
                  Still brewing?

Comment

Yes Suaviter it's aging now for one week
                    and I'm giving it at least one more week to age.
                    Meanwhile I'm testing the APi oil and so far I like the self effects at 3 drops. Perhaps I'm going with 4 drops tomorrow and see how that works

Comment

Sounds good, yes I understand the two of you get along pretty well, good to see
                      4 drops, sharpshooter! Good luck, buffer with some p74 or your coworkers will all run away from you

Comment

But then again I've used 2 sprays of Ascend with two drops of Api a couple of times at work well buffered with good results.

Comment

Naaa...I will wear that 4 drops solo because I'm keen to know how that feels self effects wise

You know, no pain no gain

Comment

sounds good should get some oils next time around, need to find out what works for me, before getting the oils!
                            XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                            XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                            Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                            Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                            From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

I bet you'll get a quite firm confidence boost from that Phaethon
                              Looking forward to a cocky James Bond report

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
                                sounds good should get some oils next time around, need to find out what works for me, before getting the oils!
                                NuTrix has a very interesting report here: https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromonexs-retail-products/for-men/110822-xs-men-s-blends-a-woman-s-perspective This report could help you to make your choice.

The problem is that you can't get smaller bottles or trial vials to test out what works for you.

Comment

I bet you'll get a quite firm confidence boost from that Phaethon
                                  Looking forward to a cocky James Bond report
                                  I'm quite curious myself to see what will happen

Comment

Comment

APi at 4 drops is just ....cooooool... and the day went so ...smooooth
                                      I just LOVE this juice

The self effects got amplified and I think I have found my new sweet spot ...but more testing is needed before I can draw a final conclusion
                                      Hehehe...will go again with 4 drops tomorrow..

No one ran away and it really seems the 30+ ladies love it.

...and even if they will run away, I don't mind because the self effects are just WOW

Comment

...my poor colleagues are phero nuked by me....

Comment

Sounds great Phaethon, congratulations on your new standard! Could you describe the self effects more into detail in some situations? Will up my dose too tomorrow, inspiring report there!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X