yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

APi, first and second impressions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Api has actually been called the "James Bond signature" in some posts so if you say so Coconut
    Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
    Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
    A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post

sounds like your the new superman!
      Not yet but who knows...

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
        Api has actually been called the "James Bond signature" in some posts so if you say so Coconut
        I didn't interact a lot with people the past days so I can't comment on the "James Bond signature" but perhaps you are right and I will notice this when I start to interact more with people.

At present time it is more like a Superman sig for me.

Anyway, James Bond is coooool as well

Comment

I'm sure you'll rock their world. They will be shaken - but not stirred - by your new signature
          Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless

Comment

oh wow didn't know it had a james bond signature, wow now if anyone looks like Daniel Craig...........
            i wonder if there exist a james bond girl signature????
            XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
            XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
            Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
            Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
            From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
              i wonder if there exist a james bond girl signature????
              You mean a Jane Bond??
              Well, if not this could may be a new task for XSteveO

Comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post

You mean a Jane Bond??
                Well, if not this could may be a new task for XSteveO
                yes good idea!
                XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

But which Jane Bond???

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                    But which Jane Bond???
                    like which james bond

Comment

• Muestereate
                      Muestereate commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Lol, true enough. You already mentioned Daniel Craig. I'll have to think on my favorite bond girl(s)

Like a bonding blend Coconut?

Comment

Or the capital fund "Jane VC" - Jane's bonds

Comment

maybe both like a bonding, attraction blend?
                        janes attract, bonds react blend lol!

Comment

Like the law of attraction-reaction maybe

Comment

The deep calls to deep, The sky cries, receive me, the seas open and answer twice

Comment

So let's get Straight to the point: The world is not enough for you Phaethon, it seems

Comment

I find that two drops for me pisses off a lot of other people. Went to a suit fitting and the main wardrobe women didn't like anything on me, I could see her frustration in trying three so far after 4 hours. I love this stuff tho ! saves me time at the airport, so they dont want to deal with you.
                                : : END TRANSMISSION : :

Comment

Buffer it with A1 and p74, that will help

Comment

Or some other socials

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
                                      So let's get Straight to the point: The world is not enough for you Phaethon, it seems
                                      You are sooo right Suaviter in modo *insert evil laugh here*
                                      I'm a bad "Monefinger" and have "The Licence To Spray"

Comment

Originally posted by EMPYREAL View Post
                                      I find that two drops for me pisses off a lot of other people.
                                      I went with 3 drops today right from the beginning and I immediately had the calm relaxed feeling, means for me 3 drops is my sweet spot.
                                      Had a lot of innuendos from some old ladies and cracked some innuendos back, Jesus...that was pure fun
                                      It seems the heavier the dosage the more it affects the older ladies

EMPYREAL always keep smiling when you wear heavy stuff helps a lot. Well, at least for me it does

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X