yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Why aren't more guys using APi as their signature pheromone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by nephil View Post
      Have you tested ascend? How would you compare the two?
      Post #17
      https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...-s-perspective

I can wear APi straight, no assists. I need to buffer Ascend. It's quite a bit more serious on me and needs to be lightened up, but a great product for in or out of work.
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Yes Ascend is definitely more serious for me too, more professional, while Api is more relaxed cool status.
        Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
        Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
        A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace
        ​

Comment

It is on my wish list but 80 bucks for 10ml is a lot of money. If there would be an option for 5ml I would probably already own one. So I need to wait for the next sale hoping it will also be valid for the EU-Hub.

Comment

Yes Phaethon a 5 ml bottle would last a long time, I definitely think that would make it available for more customers. I would guess half the size would not mean half the cost of production, but still. Next sale it is!
            Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
            ​

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
              I would guess half the size would not mean half the cost of production, but still.
              I agree but it would still make the decision easier

Comment

Yes I can totally see that Phaethon! I agree, it would be a good thing
                ​

Comment

Nah, 5 ml is just teasing.
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                    Nah, 5 ml is just teasing.
                    May be, but what if it for some reason doesn't work for you or with your body chemistry? I rather realize this on a 5ml bottle instead of a 10ml bottle

Comment

definite risk. All oils are risky anyhow. No return policy on oils. That said even 1 ml sample would be close to 8 bucks maybe 10 bucks with shipping.

Start playing International and the hassles and expense could get even higher. A lot of red tape.

Comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post

May be, but what if it for some reason doesn't work for you or with your body chemistry? I rather realize this on a 5ml bottle instead of a 10ml bottle
                        You can perhaps try to sell it through DiscoverXS.
                        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• DigitalMaverick
                          DigitalMaverick commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Good idea! Or even barter for something like another mone..

OR, those of you who would like to try it go in for a split! Buy and decant with each other, sharing the cost ????

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                          OR, those of you who would like to try it go in for a split! Buy and decant with each other, sharing the cost ????
                          If you consider the additional shipping costs within Europe or even world wide that would not make sense. That would be to expensive.

You can perhaps try to sell it through DiscoverXS.
                          Nah, I will rather get me a regular size bottle, split it in 3 parts and scent them with some of my favorite fragrance oils.
                          I trust in Steve's blends I just need to wait for payday next month.

It's a pity, at the end of the money there is still so much month left

Comment

Stay posting guys and you will soon enough be able to afford API.
                            Arsenal

Comment

Stay posting guys and you will soon enough be able to afford API.
                              Oh you are right. Three posts I need from now on to get the 3% discount

Comment

U know, Tom Ford sells signature colognes with a 150 dollar price point. The amount you get is quite fair an I always thought they should sell in smaller amounts. I started to think about it though, with a high price point, you don't smell like everybody else because others won't spring for that price point either. The end result is when You wear A Tom Ford signature, nobody else in a small town smells like you.

I started to look at API like this, It doesn't have a cheap spray available, it's obscure on the market but it is indeed excellent. It has become unique to me. It's my personal sig in my small town, when I wear it I am me and I'm pretty sure there is only one of me. I don't have a sig like every tom dick or harry at the club smothered in generic enone and knock off colognes.

What's even more important to me than uniqueness though is even wearing jeans I feel like class. I think I could wear this with a tux as easily as blue jeans and float right through those thousand dollar ticket things downtown. If only I had a tux and a thousand dollars and ahem, some Tom Ford Tobacco Vanilla signature/private blend.
                                Last edited by Muestereate; 08-21-2019, 07:13 AM.

Comment

• NuTrix
                                  NuTrix commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Best description/analogy EVER
                                  Btw - Tobacco Vanille...yuuuuuum!

Oh you are right. Three posts I need from now on to get the 3% discount
                                Start a thread and make some noise.
                                Arsenal

Comment

It's a pity, at the end of the money there is still so much month left
                                  Soooooo TRUE!

Comment

• Muestereate
                                    Muestereate commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    I bet my month's longer than yours

• NuTrix
                                    NuTrix commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Always a competition with you, is it?

• Muestereate
                                    Muestereate commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    I wear betas..................... sometimes

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                                  If only I had a tux and a thousand dollars and ahem, some Tom Ford Tobacco Vanilla signature/private blend.
                                  Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                                  Btw - Tobacco Vanille...yuuuuuum!
                                  Funny you both mentioned the Tom Ford Tobacco Vanilla Private Blend. I had an experiment with NNPA and some concentrated fragrance oils and wrote about my experience with them on Pherotruth. One of them was Tobacco & Vanilla and if you are interested in the report you will find the link below

I hope I'm allowed to post the link. If not please remove the link.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                                    definite risk. All oils are risky anyhow. No return policy on oils. That said even 1 ml sample would be close to 8 bucks maybe 10 bucks with shipping.

Start playing International and the hassles and expense could get even higher. A lot of red tape.
                                    Yup, that's true. I know the projection of oils is by far not as good as the projection of sprays.

Why I'm keen on getting API is simply the fact that I missed the legendary A314 while during the golden age of Androtics I bought some of their excellent other blends.
                                    I guess I just had to much of respect from what I've read from the reports on Pherotalk back in 2009 and rather went for the socials. Ahhmmm.... and later for TUTH of course, you know I just needed to own this and I'm glad I still have it in my stash
                                    Anyway, as soon as I get payed next month I will order it hoping there is still one left on the EU-Hub.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X