yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Why aren't more guys using APi as their signature pheromone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why aren't more guys using APi as their signature pheromone?

"I admit, I am biased. That stuff is GOLD.
    I don't understand why that isn't more men's go-to than anything else? I mean APi as the base and add on a bit of Ascend or NA or whatever...but why aren't you guys wearing APi, like, all the time as your signature?"

^^^ This is a question I have.
    Here are some more...

Is it the price?
    Is it an overwhelming desire to use heavy alphas?
    Not interested in being a respected peer and part of a team?
    No interest in using trust and rapport to achieve your goals, make friends and influence people?
    Not interested in building trust, or don't need it if you're wearing the heavy alpha vibe?
    Could it be an entirely male dynamic, which, not being male, I simply do not understand or cannot see? Please enlighten me! I'm all ears for understanding
    Maybe APi really doesn't work that well for you guys?

Why am I not seeing this stellar blend plastered everywhere In posts and reports?

Is APi the best kept secret on XS?

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Last edited by Suaviter in modo; 08-17-2019, 09:23 AM.
    Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
    Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
    A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

I doubled the dose of Api yesterday. Along with some new clothes it put a swagger into my step. I got a lot of lightweight, not too serious respect hits from younger persons, with high five gestures, winks and similar relaxed status recognition.
      Last edited by Suaviter in modo; 08-17-2019, 01:16 PM.
      Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
        Is APi the best kept secret on XS?
        It suddenly appear so. I love Api, both alone and in combination with the feminine blends and share your sentiment. Why doesn't the blokes love it? Could it be because it is in oil instead of spray?
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Muestereate
          Muestereate commented
          Editing a comment
          couple clueless reviews years ago. i think we finally got it going in the right direction

I'd be curious how it is perceived by a woman with a man wearing it? It's a social not a sexual. how does a woman perceive a man's social on a man? I can push it into a flirt category with a couple blends but I'd be really interested in how a woman perceives it by itself on a man.

Comment

Good question, how do you perceive it on a man NuTrix and Ildergreier?

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
            Good question, how do you perceive it on a man NuTrix and Ildergreier?
            post #24
            https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...spective/page2

Comment

Gonna be the price for me...... Wow 80 bucks. I'm sure its worth it, but right now nah. Perhaps if someone's willing to ship a used bottle i'd pick it up cough cough....

Comment

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment
                Fair 'nough.

Originally posted by Devin1Neil View Post
              Gonna be the price for me...... Wow 80 bucks. I'm sure its worth it, but right now nah. Perhaps if someone's willing to ship a used bottle i'd pick it up cough cough....
              I bought the bottle some months ago, I have used 1x drop more or less every second day and are still not half way through the bottle.
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Yes it lasts very long. I bought mine in 2016 and I still have 75% left. But then I only use a drop for work. A little goes a long way with this one.

Comment

Interesting report there NuTrix, seems like exactly the kind of reaction I'm looking for. So good for balancing the seriousness of no cops Ascend without being inappropriate.

Comment

i have a problem with all pf pxs oils, they are very expensive for my student pocket.

the only oil i bought is xist and thats because i have tried it in spray and loved it.

i can pay 30-40 dollars to try a blend, even thought its a bit much for me, but to pay 70-80 dollars to try it not gonna happen.

Comment

I second hombre on this. APi looks like an awesome product but for someone starting out it seems to be quite expensive. Maybe later down the line I could try it out since I've heard a lot of good things about it.
                      Cheers,

OrcaWhale

killer whale swimming GIF

Comment

You guys know you earn discount when you are posting in the forums, right?
                        Arsenal

Comment

Yes, better get that post count up:

Comment

Or sign up for the newsletter and wait for the next sale:

Comment

I felt the same way about the price, no samples either but then my discounts went up and Steve has a sale so I popped for it. Ya know its congruent with itself. I feel like the product, a bit elite and expensive. Yes, it does last a long time, I use very small drops, It's thick so you can get partial drops by touching the dropper to your skin before they drop. I don't think I've used 2ml since spring and I wear it a few times a week. It seems to get better when I use it a few days in a row so a lot of days it's just a single drop.

I would not recommend it for a beginner though. I think every guy needs to be followed by a gaggle of groupies. For that, there are other pheros. Only then can you wear API properly.

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalMaverick View Post
                              That's a great reminder!
                              Api should be your motivation and remember the comments doesn't count.
                              Arsenal

Comment

Thank you for all the great and honest feed back everyone!

This really is a stellar product and if ya'all get high enough discounts and a sale comes up, I hope - for those of whom price is the turn off - you will spring for it. I know I would love to see more reports on it

Comment

Have you tested ascend? How would you compare the two?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X