yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Advice on Social/Status blend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jinnph View Post
    Will try upping to 3-4, and most useful application points. It's hot enough here, I don't think that's going to hurt the diffusion.
    The rule of thumb here:
    - oil works better in hotter weather
    - spray works better in colder weather
    PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
    PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
    APEX: Manimal 2
    * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by hombre View Post
      -you should use 3-4 drops.

-expect results around 1-2 hours after application.

-in my experience, the pxs oils didnt show much effects in winter in general.

-now its summer and super hot, i can walk 2 minutes in the sun and the oil diffuse like crazy.

-apply to the biggest area possible, arms and neck should do it.
      I really like the 1-2 hour thing. It seems to be a very honest sort of observation. We all love the instant head turns but those heads always snap back. 1-2 hours of exposure and that person is getting a different impression that settles in pretty long.

I haven't experienced any real heat here yet but should I expect some head turning on hot days with oils? I've grown accustomed to and even like the slower effects but if a PXS oil can turn heads in the summer that's just fine with me too

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post

I really like the 1-2 hour thing. It seems to be a very honest sort of observation. We all love the instant head turns but those heads always snap back. 1-2 hours of exposure and that person is getting a different impression that settles in pretty long.

I haven't experienced any real heat here yet but should I expect some head turning on hot days with oils? I've grown accustomed to and even like the slower effects but if a PXS oil can turn heads in the summer that's just fine with me too
        What area do you live?
        Pheromone XS
        Oil: evolve, xist
        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

North East USA. Still in 70's lol

Comment

Dude i still have to try api, i keep saying im goi g to give it a go but i alway end up putting it on the back burner and opting for something else. So i cant really say if its bettee or not but domination seems to so the job for me. Keep in mind that im more quiet and introverted by nature, but it still seems to shine well for me interns of garnering respect from others without straining my personality outside its normal range. Thats my nimber one complaint about bw. When it hits in terms of seduction, the results are absolutely amazing, but the problems it can cause during everyday use is absolutely horrible. I wear pheromones to make my life easier, not harder. For me, domination definitely makes my life easier for sure

Comment

I have this infrared thermometer that I use for baking. I have checked my body temp in different parts once and they're 1-3C at best. However, neck is still generally the best app points.

Comment

i dont know, i only have xist and dienone in oil.
                i do see wayyy more hits from the xist now, it is still way more effective indoors, in longer exposures.
                i do see the effects of it now, in the winter i didnt see a thing.
                i dont think exist will diffuse long range at any weather but i dont know, its too hard to say.

what i am saying is even at winter, when i was standing a few minutes in a decent sun, i had crazy diffusion with the harder diffusing oils and i saw way better results.
                so good sun shining on the app point is going to kick start it, without it, it might take some time.

Comment

Originally posted by hombre View Post

i dont know, i only have xist and dienone in oil.
                  i do see wayyy more hits from the xist now, it is still way more effective indoors, in longer exposures.
                  i do see the effects of it now, in the winter i didnt see a thing.
                  i dont think exist will diffuse long range at any weather but i dont know, its too hard to say.

what i am saying is even at winter, when i was standing a few minutes in a decent sun, i had crazy diffusion with the harder diffusing oils and i saw way better results.
                  so good sun shining on the app point is going to kick start it, without it, it might take some time.
                  Exactly. The hotter the weather the better for oils
                  Pheromone XS
                  Oil: evolve, xist
                  Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by kingtut savage View Post
                    Dude i still have to try api, i keep saying im goi g to give it a go but i alway end up putting it on the back burner and opting for something else. So i cant really say if its bettee or not but domination seems to so the job for me. Keep in mind that im more quiet and introverted by nature, but it still seems to shine well for me interns of garnering respect from others without straining my personality outside its normal range. Thats my nimber one complaint about bw. When it hits in terms of seduction, the results are absolutely amazing, but the problems it can cause during everyday use is absolutely horrible. I wear pheromones to make my life easier, not harder. For me, domination definitely makes my life easier for sure
                    API and Domination are different segment products, dude. API is for status, Domination is for sexual
                    PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                    * sample bottle

Comment

• kingtut savage
                      kingtut savage commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I am aware that they have their differences. Domination works for status as well

North East USA. Still in 70's lol
                    *Non-imperial unit user*
                    *Converting to Metric unit*
                    * sample bottle

Comment

• Muestereate
                      Muestereate commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I hope you are not offended or feeling abused because you had to do math

Hmm, I'm wondering if the API is ideal for my current work environment. I'm doing a lot of home visits, rarely in the office or in prolonged proximity to another person. It's definitely trying to warm up here, so that might help with the diffusion, but I'm wondering if the fact that I'm in and out of places is negating any positive affects that it should have. Either that or I really do need to go up on how much I'm using.

On a side note, I went to a wedding this weekend, used celebrity - noted self improved mood, more talkative than normal. Also noted that others gave me more respect, but there was a decidedly playful feel going on there too.

Comment

• Muestereate
                      Muestereate commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Do people enjoy your presence even if it is briefly? I find it friendly. It's alright to want something more exciting though.

• Jinnph
                      Jinnph commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yeah, people don't seem to mind me
                      First time trying celebrity, was decidedly trying to go for something more exciting and energetic.
                      I haven't really been noticing anything with the API yet...

I hope you are not offended or feeling abused because you had to do math
                    I let Google does the calculation. I always complaint (jokingly) to my American friends why do they use complicated unit system lol.
                    * sample bottle

Comment

• Muestereate
                      Muestereate commented
                      Editing a comment
                      the windows calculator has conversions but WHO would do math with a computer when you can just ask MR Google.

Hmm, I'm wondering if the API is ideal for my current work environment. I'm doing a lot of home visits, rarely in the office or in prolonged proximity to another person. It's definitely trying to warm up here, so that might help with the diffusion, but I'm wondering if the fact that I'm in and out of places is negating any positive affects that it should have. Either that or I really do need to go up on how much I'm using.

On a side note, I went to a wedding this weekend, used celebrity - noted self improved mood, more talkative than normal. Also noted that others gave me more respect, but there was a decidedly playful feel going on there too.
                    Imho, Ascend cops is more alpha compared to API, while API is more social compared to Ascend cops. So, if your home visit requires rapport building to your clients, API works better. Ascend is for respect in formal way, API is for the coolest guy vibe. Both, also possible to make others seeking for your approval.
                    * sample bottle

Comment

Yes, it depends on what you're seeking. Those people are probably getting a good impression but it is not an exciting blend. It doesn't seem to elicit emotion. I don't like wearing more than 2 drops, it makes me tired or loopy.

Comment

Honestly, for my job I really need something that enhances respect but also empathy and communication (I'm a social worker). It's different when I'm in the office, I'm looking for more status/respect there. Out in the field, my needs are somewhat different.

Comment

So you are a social worker. That's good to know. Forgive me but for all I knew, you were delivering pizzas and going for fast tips like a buddy of mine.

So you are looking for something for the field and you want empathy and communication with a lower key status/respect.

Since you already have API, I think a drop of that would supply some respect but not the kind that comes from fear. DO you need a fear-based respect? Status and respect come in a few different flavors. If you visited my home I would want the API vibe but for some social work I can imagine its not scarey enough. It purposely has buffers in it that turn that WAY down.

What other products do you have now? I'm thinking combo. Are you dealing with men, women 50/50, do some days lean one way or the other?

Have you tried one drop of API and One Spray celebrity for field work? or even one spray bliss or vibe if you have it. It's pretty upbeat. I'll try celebrity/API tonight myself. I'm afraid the bliss or vibe might clash. They might be too much opposites.

Personally, I use LAL VooDoo/API for this sort of stuff. The voodoo hits fast .fill a whole room, people smile and chat and are happy and the API induces the flavor of respect I personally like. Wise old and benevolent. I doubt you want a wise and old vibe though, it imprints but not sexual sort of attraction that I have noticed That combo may just be a very personal thing but I work with recovering people with that.

Comment

On the other hand, I have little patience for fools, don't put up with bullshit, and will go the extra mile to get what I want. I'd like to find something to help enhance that. I want to signal status and respect, preferably without aggression, because I still want people to be comfortable around me... if that includes more interactions and/or opening up more, I'd like that.
                            I just went back through your posts and am still going to do that API/Celebrity combo but I have been getting some similar results for a beta mix called InBetween. Its maybe a little better than that, People don't give me any bullshit in the first place for me to have to put up with.

https://pheromonexs.com/Beta-and-Cus...between-u.html

The next step up on 'no bullshit' would be Comply but I have not tested it yet and the girls that were trying it got awfully pushy and entitled. It may be too alpha for a man in your position and stated goals. Based on what I read on the forum test thread I would have named it DoucheBag. That said, it's on my next order LOL. I already have DoucheBag in a bottle but there are days that second one might be needed.

My Douchbag in a bottle is Dominant Ascend. I wear it for real rough customers. I had to learn how to use it, It gives I'm gonna kick all your asses vibe which is not good but if you hold it back other angry assholes have shown great respect at my ability to restrain. It's sort of a rapport for convicts and thugs.

Comment

I haven't gotten any big self effects from anything I have. API/Celebrity seems like a good option, or maybe connections? I'm dealing with young adults (18-30) with mental illness. Decidedly don't want anything flirty/sexual for work. I'll save those for going out, or date night with the wife.
                              I've got in my collection:
                              Vibe
                              Xist
                              Ascend
                              Cohesion
                              Evolve
                              XSR46
                              PSE
                              Celebrity

Wouldn't mind something that I could use for self effect as well. I'm low key, there are definitely times when I want more energy, and to enhance my alpha status. Too much training in keeping people calm and dealing with their personal issues means I pretty much tone done the alpha by instinct at this point.

I may be getting off topic.

Comment

It's your topic!

I tried 1.5 API to the chin and 1 Celebrity for a couple of hours. The buffers in the API negates the celebrity self effects but was able to be empathetic and introspective. No hits from girls but some friendly interactions with the guys. No Celebrity status though. Treated nicely at the convenience store, the girl may have been bored but tried to open me twice.

How does Ascend work for you? I get some nice focus. It seems a lot of the mentally ill appreciate focus since perhaps they don't have it?

And Evolve, have you tried that around any male clients. While it might scare them, some need a little fear to stay a straight course imo. Of course, it could/probably create problems around female clients.

All of the product you have are really well buffered, One of your goals is a subtle enhancement. When a blend is well buffered, it is subtle. You may indeed need to up your amounts you apply so as to see how they are working. Another option would be xsr32 or 27. These make you notice things more. Steve has said he often uses 32 when he is creating a blend so he can notice small changes. You can always back back down once you know what they are doing better.

Another thing is, if you are sort of stoic, you will have to ease up for these to work. You have to be willing to risk unpredictable feelings and trust you can reign them back in. If you are sort of stoic, does cohesion relax you? Does 46 disinhibit you?

Keep in mind also, many of your clients may be extremely medicated. I went out with an old friend, Schizo Effective, medicated properly but for a long time. Mones had no effect off of her baseline. When she invariably started to get emotional she did snap back when I told her no! But when she's good she just needs a little grounding anyhow. I was wearing alphas, not socials.

Comment

I don't notice much self effect on Ascend, though I do get notice minor behavioral changes with those I'm around, a bit more respectful, less likely to try and interrupt, etc. I do tend to keep it to 2 sprays max, I may need to go up. I'm not sure how that would work with my population.

I'll play with the API/Celebrity see where that goes, but I'm not so sure that's going to be a winner for work. Evolve, accidentally once at work, not really the results I'd like, lol.

I've never tried 32 or 27, actually, I don't think I've tried any of the perceptual/cognitive molecules. I'd love to try them out, but I'm on a budget, and I've got to pace myself. I don't know how you guys keep track of all of the numbered blends, I generally have no idea where to start with them unless I've read about it in someone's post.

I probably do have to ease up, I don't know that I count as stoic, but I'm definitely not relaxing into these. I'd like the unpredictability. Cohesion gives me slight relaxation, but I've never really thought about it for self effect. Perhaps at a higher dose/or better application point. I've honestly not had a chance to try out 46, I just got it in my last order, and I've yet to find a good time to use it. Disinhibit is a vague term, I'm not quite sure how 46 will work on me. I'll test as soon as I'm able.

Yeah, meds can be an issue, on both ends. My clients are normally new to their meds and adjusting, so while I doubt a mone is going to tip them over, they're just out of the hospital in most cases, I'd rather not add anything that could make things harder for them.

And to be honest, I'm medicated also (depression and anxiety), which might be why I'm not really seeing much in the way of self effects. I am going to try higher doses to see what happens, since at least on a few, I have seen a little something.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X