yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Advice on Social/Status blend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justintime469 View Post

I am enjoying 2-3 drops of the API oil solo, this one has the euro dropper and need to switch it out to the bulb dropper to get a more consistent drop. Sometimes what I do is 1/2 a spray of the Ascend to 2 drops of API depending on how big the drops are from the API.
    Yeah, sometimes euro dropper is hardly to control how many drops will we get. To me, bulb dropper is measurable best
    PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
    PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
    APEX: Manimal 2
    * sample bottle

Comment

No worries, white, 35. Just got my API this morning, so I'm going to give it a try for work tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Jinnph View Post
        No worries, white, 35. Just got my API this morning, so I'm going to give it a try for work tomorrow.
        Wanna hear your update and how you compare it to Ascend, personally
        PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
        * sample bottle

Comment

Looking forward to the updates
          Pheromone XS
          Oil: evolve, xist
          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Came down with a nasty bug, probably not a good time to test, as soon as I'm healthy, I'll give you an update. I'm curious about what'll happen too.

Comment

Came down with a nasty bug, probably not a good time to test, as soon as I'm healthy, I'll give you an update. I'm curious about what'll happen too.
              Get well soon, dude
              * sample bottle

Comment

Are you better?I'm looking forward to the update
                Pheromone XS

Comment

Appreciate the thoughts. Just getting over this damn thing. I'll be testing the API sometime this week.

Comment

Appreciate the thoughts. Just getting over this damn thing. I'll be testing the API sometime this week.
                    Glad you're better
                    Pheromone XS

Comment

hope you're feeling better! cant wait to read your results!
                      AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

So day 1, 2 drops of API, nothing else. No noticeable effects, other than people were generally pleasant to me... that's not really out of the ordinary.
                        Might be the environment, might not be using enough. I'm going into a more potentially combative environment today. Will see if that makes a difference. Don't want to add more yet, trying to isolate variables.

Comment

So day 1, 2 drops of API, nothing else. No noticeable effects, other than people were generally pleasant to me... that's not really out of the ordinary.
                          Might be the environment, might not be using enough. I'm going into a more potentially combative environment today. Will see if that makes a difference. Don't want to add more yet, trying to isolate variables.
                          Great report, I wonder how API differentiates with Ascend Cops
                          * sample bottle

Comment

Good question, you mean the Ascend with 2x cops? I do have the standard blend.

So day 2, pretty much same results. Not sure if it's the environments I'm in, I need to go up from 2 drops, or I need to apply somewhere other than my forearms (I'm not in a situation where people are getting super close to me, so it seemed to make the most sense). I'm also new to oil, so I don't know if I need to do something to help with diffusion.

Thoughts? Advice?

Comment

So day 2, pretty much same results. Not sure if it's the environments I'm in, I need to go up from 2 drops, or I need to apply somewhere other than my forearms (I'm not in a situation where people are getting super close to me, so it seemed to make the most sense). I'm also new to oil, so I don't know if I need to do something to help with diffusion.

Thoughts? Advice?
                              Apply it on the hottest parts of you body. Feel around and see where the most hear comes off on you arms or your neck
                              Pheromone XS

Comment

Thoughts? Advice?
                                Any part of your body that generate more heat (pulse points) is fine. You don't have to find which spot is hotter but know the spots on how it diffuses. This is what I've known from fragrance community. Behind each ear, you want the cloud to affect people around you. On you front neck, you want it to affect yourself and target sitting close to you/in front of you most. Behind you neck, you want to leave trail of scent. Arms and hands, you want a better reach when you bring your arms up (put arms on table, reaching out to touch your target's face etc.,).

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Any part of your body that generate more heat (pulse points) is fine. You don't have to find which spot is hotter but know the spots on how it diffuses. This is what I've known from fragrance community. Behind each ear, you want the cloud to affect people around you. On you front neck, you want it to affect yourself and target sitting close to you/in front of you most. Behind you neck, you want to leave trail of scent. Arms and hands, you want a better reach when you bring your arms up (put arms on table, reaching out to touch your target's face etc.,).
                                  Thanks for the info, like knowing how the different points will affect people. I do tend to run cool, so that might be a contributor (just guessing), but I'm thinking of upping the API, see if I get anything noticeable next time.

Comment

• Muestereate
                                    Muestereate commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    API is a social, It gives a very smooth status, hits will not look sexual. Smooth sorta humble status and power, don't expect sexual out of a social. Slow smooth buildup over the course of days.

Thoughts? Advice?
                                  This would be helpful
                                  Click image for larger version

Name:	Fragrance-Application-Chart-600.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	63.4 KB
ID:	107807
                                  * sample bottle

Comment

We are warm blooded creatures. The difference between zones is only about 1-degree Fahrenheit. I no longer use pulse points in the hopes if increasing diffusion.

I may be wrong but the pheromones affect both us and the people around us in similar ways. If I apply it close to my head I get most of the effects but if I use it on extremities it hits me about the same as it is hitting other people. I use wrists and forearms a lot because I wave my hands while talking. In the summer, If I'm wearing shorts I put it behind my knees. When I walk I leave a trail. When I sit the most of it covers itself. Same with armpits. I use both of these areas to selectively control releases into the surrounding air.

I often screw up by wearing an imprinter on my neck. Reverse imprinting makes it hard to control your game. But... sometimes I get in the mood to get imprinted too if I think I like a girl.

Comment

-you should use 3-4 drops.

-expect results around 1-2 hours after application.

-in my experience, the pxs oils didnt show much effects in winter in general.

-now its summer and super hot, i can walk 2 minutes in the sun and the oil diffuse like crazy.

-apply to the biggest area possible, arms and neck should do it.

Comment

Will try upping to 3-4, and most useful application points. It's hot enough here, I don't think that's going to hurt the diffusion.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X