yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Advice on Social/Status blend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on Social/Status blend?

So was thinking to use something to enhance status, get more enjoyable social interactions, without signalling something that I'm not.

I don't want to be the center of the party and I'm not interested in dominating conversations/situations/whatever. I'm low key by nature and training, and I'm fine with that. On the other hand, I have little patience for fools, don't put up with bullshit, and will go the extra mile to get what I want. I'd like to find something to help enhance that. I want to signal status and respect, preferably without aggression, because I still want people to be comfortable around me... if that includes more interactions and/or opening up more, I'd like that.

I've been doing some research, but there's honestly too many options to choose from. I'd like some advice from all of you who are so much more experienced in this than me. I don't care if it's a single phero or a stack, but I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Thanks all

Originally posted by Jinnph View Post
    So was thinking to use something to enhance status, get more enjoyable social interactions, without signalling something that I'm not.

I don't want to be the center of the party and I'm not interested in dominating conversations/situations/whatever. I'm low key by nature and training, and I'm fine with that. On the other hand, I have little patience for fools, don't put up with bullshit, and will go the extra mile to get what I want. I'd like to find something to help enhance that. I want to signal status and respect, preferably without aggression, because I still want people to be comfortable around me... if that includes more interactions and/or opening up more, I'd like that.

I've been doing some research, but there's honestly too many options to choose from. I'd like some advice from all of you who are so much more experienced in this than me. I don't care if it's a single phero or a stack, but I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Thanks all
    API is what you need
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment
      Second!

That's pretty straight forward. Is it only in oil at the moment?

Comment

That's pretty straight forward. Is it only in oil at the moment?
      Yes it is only in Oil

You could consider Celebrity + Vibe for parties
      Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

Well, I guess this will be the first oil I try. Interesting combo for parties, will keep in mind.

Comment

Taboo itself is enough for party setting, you can combine it with Ascend to elevate the VIP status
          PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
          PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
          APEX: Manimal 2
          * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post
            Taboo itself is enough for party setting, you can combine it with Ascend to elevate the VIP status
            But you'd first need to be able to handle the Ascend for it to be effective at parties
            Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

I've been trying Ascend, not noting much of a difference, and moving up to 3 sprays. I think any more than that is getting ridiculous. Just ordered API, so we'll see if that gives me what I'm looking for.

Comment

I've been trying Ascend, not noting much of a difference, and moving up to 3 sprays. I think any more than that is getting ridiculous. Just ordered API, so we'll see if that gives me what I'm looking for.
                  3 sprays is what I found was best
                  Pheromone XS

Comment

Generally more status mones = higher possibility you'll get tested by other people to see if you're congruent.

Comment

Yeah, to be expected. That's why I'm trying for something that enhances what I am, not tries to change it.

Comment

I second the API but it is very subtle by itself but that is what you described and I use it almost every day. You do not have to overdose as some reviews imply. I think those guys did that because they were looking for "in your face". Another one I use daily is pregnenolone. It feels like it balances my natural hormones and I just feel and look healthier.

A lot of this is going to depend on who you really are.API seems pretty neutral, nice mature quiet status but I usually add a bit of other stuff so I'm a bit more bubbly and chatty but once again, you specifically didn't want that.

My personal daily driver, just looking to be a decent respected friendly human being is: API 1- 1.5 drops, Pregnenolone 60 mcg, and I have been enjoying 2 drops of Ladies Fantasy to add some intrigue. A unisex version of fantasy seems to be connections but conversations get a bit deep for most circumstances.

Comment

Interesting combo's there, I haven't figured out enough about what works for me to even talk about balancing things out... right now I'm just doing trial and error. I'll keep your mix in mind if I find that the API isn't getting me the results that I'm looking for.

Comment

Just remember a lot of the work is trial and error I've been using for 2 years and still learning what works and what doesn't
                            Pheromone XS

Comment

And in what situations and contexts. We all have different lives and spend different amount of times in certain environments. I've got quite a lot of products that should work great in Clubs but I never go to clubs. The closest I get to are parties. I used to really hate parties and all the socializing but not anymore.

Instead, the majority of my time is in coffee shops and churches during daylight hours. I think most of us spend most of our time at work but summer is coming so more to do.

Comment

I hear you. Decidedly not clubs for me, and sadly too much time at work, but have to take advantage of the improving weather, maybe start doing meetups again.

Comment

Love me some clubs but trying a little day game recently. I recommend it
                                  Pheromone XS

Comment

I'm married here, so somewhat different goals. Used to mainly do day game, enjoy it.

Comment

I actually got some API from Primross and it works extremely well in a wide variety of environments. I have been using this mainly as a my day to day mone for work and outside of work. I like the status it provides and I still come off as very social, so for me it is what I want.

I have Ascend in the spray version and it works very well, but I limit it to work as it is more a serious blend for me.

Jinnph, may I ask age and race? I ask this so maybe we can help get you in the ballpark of where you need to be dose wise, and of course you will have to test to confirm what is best for you but maybe we can help get you close. Also do you have any other mones besides the Ascend and API, also does the API have the cops in it?

I know this is a lot to ask, just trying help you out anyway I can.

To give you an idea I am 39 White and married like you are and my ascend is with the cops and 2 sprays works best for me, I can go to 3 but it is borderline ghosting unless I work really hard to be social.

I am enjoying 2-3 drops of the API oil solo, this one has the euro dropper and need to switch it out to the bulb dropper to get a more consistent drop. Sometimes what I do is 1/2 a spray of the Ascend to 2 drops of API depending on how big the drops are from the API.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X