yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pheromones in the court room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coconut View Post

so if i wanted to turn round the judges in my favour, maybe celebrity would work?
    Perhaps Comply on the lawyer.

Comment

Celebrity, Xist, and innocence have worked for me when falsely accused but that is not in a courtroom, just social situations.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
        Celebrity, Xist, and innocence have worked for me when falsely accused but that is not in a courtroom, just social situations.
        sounds good!
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
        XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
        Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
        Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
        From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

1/2 celeb, 1 xist for men, 1.5 Innocence. Celeb only works for me at low doses. Most days I skip it even though my 30 ml bottle tells how much I like it . I think from the forum posting s that XIST for women is pretty different than XIST for men. My impression is that it has enough feminization in it that a woman may need a lower dose of Innocence but it may be a lighter dose of XIST 4 women.

These are just some starting points and theories but I KNOW XIST/m and Innocence work miracles for me. I have a thread entitled better rest than Xist that I did a lot of work there.

Stumbled upon a combo that you're not going to believe. Xist for men and Innocence for Women. Of the ladies blends I've tried, innocence has the least female uumph. By itself, I'd only tried it twice. Definitely Beta but it was an easy going thing I liked. Still, it sat in the box. Last week I mixed Tease with a bunch of men's

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
            1/2 celeb, 1 xist for men, 1.5 Innocence. Celeb only works for me at low doses. Most days I skip it even though my 30 ml bottle tells how much I like it . I think from the forum posting s that XIST for women is pretty different than XIST for men. My impression is that it has enough feminization in it that a woman may need a lower dose of Innocence but it may be a lighter dose of XIST 4 women.

These are just some starting points and theories but I KNOW XIST/m and Innocence work miracles for me. I have a thread entitled better rest than Xist that I did a lot of work there.

https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...eset-than-xist
            Thankyou, sounds interesting!
            XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

sounds good!
              I would agree with that too. Celebrity and Innocence would be good with XiSt if you have it.

Steve O
              PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
              Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by Devin1Neil View Post

Perhaps Comply on the lawyer.
                Comply might become a power struggle and get her thrown in jail. The struggle is real!

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                  I would agree with that too. Celebrity and Innocence would be good with XiSt if you have it.

lol i have celebrity, no court hearings yet, but i suppose you never know when you might need it!

Comment

lol i have celebrity, no court hearings yet, but i suppose you never know when you might need it!
                    Celebrity is pretty versatile

Steve O

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

Celebrity is pretty versatile
                      Celebrity really does make me feel like one!
                      and it also makes me feel pretty too, is it close to P86?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X