yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pheromones in the court room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pheromones in the court room

An interesting article about a prosecutor using pheromones in the courtroom.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Just don't put it in pubic hair. Nobody likes straight pubic hair...it pokes and irritates the eyes...lol...

Comment

• NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment
      Nobody like it curly either...shave or trim people!

• Mechey
      Mechey commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, Martian! I just spat water all over my screen.

I tried this once with IH. At the end of the docket, the judge basically told me everything I needed to do to get stuff dismissed, certain laws and how to get around them (traffic court)..They def work there because its enclosed, small, and your radius is 20-50ft. All I did was make convo, and the mones did the rest.

Comment

What I found interesting here is that these same people will always attempt to debunk pheromones and vocalize how they don't really work. I used to tell girls I met what I do and it fascinated them. It was a remarkable opener and the conversation always went on the longest from any other opener I used. They would be like that stuff doesn't work or some other type of mindset that is closed to the influence factor of mones. After a lengthy conversation of explaining the subtleties of mones and how they work subconsciously they'd always come to an agreement that their is science behind it and yeah they could quite possibly work.

At this stage I have had built enough attraction in them that escalation was only natural. Show confidence to women and you'll flip every attraction switch she has. You do this by being a guru on something-anything. Confidence is the single most attractive trait a man can have! However as mentioned, I "used" to, as in past tense, use tmy pheromone knowledge to show confidence and it was magnificent. Regardless of how much they personally debunked it in their mind whenever I made it to the home stretch with one of these girls something would click (their LMR or firewall) and just like clockwork they'd all of a sudden pay credence to the mones as if I used some magic formula to get them half-naked in my bed.

It always amazed me and pissed me off how predictable it was. Doesn't work, this guy is selling me BS, no way - no how, eheh, OMG my clothes are off, this guy is using some type of trickery. Damn its the mones!

I'm pretty good at overcoming LMR but this stuff was like the wall of China. Even when I was successful and it was the greatest night they ever had, they would still never call again. They'd still say it was all the mones, although right up to the moment they didn't believe mones worked. I'm betting this is going to be the same type of situation here. Someone lost a case and now it wasn't that it was based on a jury or facts of the case, but this guy wearing mones.

Food for thought

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

The pheromones made me do it! I like having something to blame for my actions. : )

Comment

I do wonder if pheromones will be legal for too long since technically you can influence someone's subconscious. It would be kind of cool for the FBI or CIA to make their own pheromones for control or whatever, or maybe not.

Comment

Originally posted by Enigma View Post
            I do wonder if pheromones will be legal for too long since technically you can influence someone's subconscious. It would be kind of cool for the FBI or CIA to make their own pheromones for control or whatever, or maybe not.
            I disagree as there are far more subliminal influences we are subjected to daily. NLP, good marketing, hypnosis, TV, Movies... In order for them to regulate them they would have to ban sweat entirely. Pheromones work on a subliminal level, but humans have free will. There is no pheromone product that overrides the self aware mindset we have. I'm working on it, but not yet there

Steve O

Comment

I just came across this site and noticed your evil plans Steve.We will discuss this further in private. "There is no pheromone product that overrides the self aware mindset we have.I'm working on it, but not there yet."

Comment

Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace
                ​

Comment

And really interesting question - a court room is indeed a place where the right pheromones can make a huge difference and effect peoples lives. A high dose of IH when questioning a witness is just a starting point...
                  Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                  ​

Comment

Do you think mones could win over a court case?
                    is this what we are talking about here?
                    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
                      Do you think mones could win over a court case?
                      is this what we are talking about here?
                      Nothing can bypass free-will. People who lie are going to continue to lie while they may feel less inclined to do it, it won't change their ultimate goal. Influence is a powerful tool and while knowing this just how many people will be able to properly use it. The concept is if everyone, everywhere is already using influence technology whether it be pheromones, NLP, psychology... than likely those types of influence comes down to who does it better rather than concluding the truth in which a perfect world we are not.

Unfortunately people in today's society want instant gratification and have the attention span of less than a minute. Just look at the popularity of Tik Tok. Most of us would not be willing to put in the required effort it takes to become an expert in something enough to actually influence another. While on the other hand with the abysmal attention span (oh the irony) where its at, its a difficult task to get people to pay long enough attention to make a difference.

Which leads us to the question of mones and how we can positively influence another in the abrupt interactions we do manage? In the initial meeting the mones present you as a mystery and inherent human trait is to be curious to that which we don't quite understand. We seek the truth. The pheromones give you that advantage, but dear reader I assure you most of what's happening is the beautiful you is shinning through. The mones are doing exactly what they're supposed to be doing by amplifying that mysterious beautiful person you are, intriguing those you interact with to learn more.

Which leads me to my next point: Most of us already have a predetermined type that we stick too. Lets use the premise of racism, because its an extreme form of this, as an example. The main stream media portrays the black male as an aggressive scofflaw, bent on rapping, robbing and murdering everyone who they come in contact with. Most people don't naturally think this way, but because something that is supposed to be "trusted" reports as such the influence connection has been made. Its why people lock their doors or cross the street when they see a darker skinned male. I'd even go as far as saying those who do commit crimes are wrongly influenced by the same sources.

Now add in pheromones and suddenly this new image emerges of something that is vastly difference from the influence conditioning. As curiosity unfolds we want to know why. The actions of that person has little to do with predetermined conditioning we already have in our minds, but something, the pheromones, has penetrated that critical veil exposing us to begin a process of thought. Is this person different from what I've expected? Maybe I should get to know them before I prejudge them. Unfortunately a more familiar thought process wins over those less willing to give up on their "norms" and its more prevalent than we like to admit. Regardless of this new information we already discounted it and made a determination and by God, if it kills us, we are sticking to it. Can anyone say politics. I'm a Republican! I'm a Democrat! I'm Green! I'm Libertarian! I'm fucking crazy and sticking with it!

So in the world of the court room an expected and deeply rooted persona has emerged that screams guilty based purely on melanin. The juxtaposition would be that Beautiful people tend to get through life much easier than not so beautiful people. This is not anything new either. Hitler hated the ideology of Jews, but used their descriptive looks to demonize them; hooked noses... USA didn't so much as hate the natives as just wanted their land so they demonized their look; red skinned savages. History seems not to change much:(

Lucky for us we are in a time when it appears as if its maybe change is occurring which leaves me hopeful. People are more okay today with interracial, interfaith, intersexed coupling and so as it seems we've turned a milestone.

But how does Free Will fit in then SteveO (or the artist formerly named SteveO who changed his name to X, then returned his name back to SteveO), as you mentioned above. Well dear reader, we have the responsibility to determine our own prejudices based on educating ourselves with facts. If every time you run into a purple haired clown faced person and they punch you in the face while singing ICP songs there's a very good chance they're Juggalo's and you should probably avoid them or join them. Either or, the determination of how you deal with them is based on experience knowledge and therefore is of our own free will.

Establishing that we all carry prejudices, most of them are based on the influence of others and not our own experiences. Then comes the tricky question of what's to be trusted vs what's not a valid source. History is written by the victors and would have you believe that when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor it was totally "without merit", but most history books fail to mention America cut off all oil and gasoline exports to Japan (a bit more complicated as my simple example). The point being that history doesn't always provide whole truths but again we have a responsibility to determine the truth. As such our free will, using extrapolated knowledge to form our prejudices, is hopefully based on taking the time to decipher the truth of influence.

Back to the courtroom. In the case against a defendant who is beyond doubt guilty regardless of how influential the defense is (in a perfect world) the defendant is found guilty. Why? Because of our own free will we extrapolated knowledge to to decipher the truth over the false regardless the form and scope of the influence in which it was gathered.

Steve O

Comment

• NuTrix
                        NuTrix commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Personal growth, self evaluation, accountability and taking the time to learn and be willing to be a student (always) is a taxing but rewarding endeavor ????

I was thinking more along the lines of the defendant being innocent, sometimes innocent people get put behind bars, so maybe pheros for the innocent lol!
                      although there already exist one called innocense?
                      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

And I was thinking i.e. b-nols making a witness more inclined to tell the truth, alpha mixes making the jury open up and listen etc. In my job I have often had talks with people who have treated other persons badly, and mones have really helped me having open and respectful conversations, with people opening up, admitting wrongdoing and showing remorse and a will to cooperate and make amends. You can really see people growing and developing as they open up and reflect, and so many problems can be solved as a consequence. A way to calmly and gently really make a difference with the help of mones and patience.
                        ​

Comment

People who know nothing of pheromones tend to only connect them with a hunt for attraction and status, but they can be used for so much more - as we all know.
                          ​

Comment

so alpha mones would be good for a suspect that was innocent in a court room full of judges?
                            sounds interesting!

Comment

The right sort of alpha may indeed be correct but there could be a lot of wrong ones too. And, do we even get in phero range of a judge? I remember reading to not wear any fragrance because any perceived attempt at swaying the judge would work against me. Might work in a hearing but around here you get convicted a couple of times before you get to a real trial.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                                The right sort of alpha may indeed be correct but there could be a lot of wrong ones too. And, do we even get in phero range of a judge? I remember reading to not wear any fragrance because any perceived attempt at swaying the judge would work against me. Might work in a hearing but around here you get convicted a couple of times before you get to a real trial.
                                would probably work better for divources cases then if people were wanting the charge of children etc!

Comment

That's possible, In the US at least locally its real drama. We know how unpredictable these things/pheromones can be though. But, I could see being a lawyer and using them only because their repeated trials could give them the experience to find the right ones. I would guess you would have to target other lawyers as well as judges. And then there is the client factor. In family court there is a lot of getting even expected. The girls here shop for the meanest man-hater attorneys they can find. We have some gay ones that excel at that part so you would have to take gender preferences into consideration too as well as impressing the client that you will be tough.

Negotiations with your lawyer might be a good place for pheromones. Those meetings behind closed doors seem more important than the actual hearings. Lot of room for pheros there with a lawyer to lawyer and/or lawyer to judge behind closed doors too.

I wear them all the time. I guess if I was in court/on trial I would still wear them but really light on dosing. Probably Ascend or API for confidence. Innocence or Xist if I wanted to steer it towards, I'm a changed man or I'm an angel. I would not wear anything with more than 5ug of enone though, that would be my max since it scares and pisses people off.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                                    That's possible, In the US at least locally its real drama. We know how unpredictable these things/pheromones can be though. But, I could see being a lawyer and using them only because their repeated trials could give them the experience to find the right ones. I would guess you would have to target other lawyers as well as judges. And then there is the client factor. In family court there is a lot of getting even expected. The girls here shop for the meanest man-hater attorneys they can find. We have some gay ones that excel at that part so you would have to take gender preferences into consideration too as well as impressing the client that you will be tough.

Negotiations with your lawyer might be a good place for pheromones. Those meetings behind closed doors seem more important than the actual hearings. Lot of room for pheros there with a lawyer to lawyer and/or lawyer to judge behind closed doors too.

I wear them all the time. I guess if I was in court/on trial I would still wear them but really light on dosing. Probably Ascend or API for confidence. Innocence or Xist if I wanted to steer it towards, I'm a changed man or I'm an angel. I would not wear anything with more than 5ug of enone though, that would be my max since it scares and pisses people off.
                                    so if i wanted to turn round the judges in my favour, maybe celebrity would work?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X