Values: Be Honest

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pheromones in the court room

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #21
    Originally posted by Coconut View Post

    so if i wanted to turn round the judges in my favour, maybe celebrity would work?
    Perhaps Comply on the lawyer.

    Comment


    • #22
      Celebrity, Xist, and innocence have worked for me when falsely accused but that is not in a courtroom, just social situations.

      My Current Inventory

      Comment


      • #23
        Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
        Celebrity, Xist, and innocence have worked for me when falsely accused but that is not in a courtroom, just social situations.
        sounds good!
        Arsenal: currently waiting on Psel and Celebrity

        LPMP: Cuddle Bunny, Lumina, LFM, Bang, SS4W, Cougar
        OCCO: Red, Gold, Pink, Blue, Cherry Tabac

        Comment


        • #24
          1/2 celeb, 1 xist for men, 1.5 Innocence. Celeb only works for me at low doses. Most days I skip it even though my 30 ml bottle tells how much I like it . I think from the forum posting s that XIST for women is pretty different than XIST for men. My impression is that it has enough feminization in it that a woman may need a lower dose of Innocence but it may be a lighter dose of XIST 4 women.

          These are just some starting points and theories but I KNOW XIST/m and Innocence work miracles for me. I have a thread entitled better rest than Xist that I did a lot of work there.

          https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...eset-than-xist

          My Current Inventory

          Comment


          • #25
            Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
            1/2 celeb, 1 xist for men, 1.5 Innocence. Celeb only works for me at low doses. Most days I skip it even though my 30 ml bottle tells how much I like it . I think from the forum posting s that XIST for women is pretty different than XIST for men. My impression is that it has enough feminization in it that a woman may need a lower dose of Innocence but it may be a lighter dose of XIST 4 women.

            These are just some starting points and theories but I KNOW XIST/m and Innocence work miracles for me. I have a thread entitled better rest than Xist that I did a lot of work there.

            https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...eset-than-xist
            Thankyou, sounds interesting!
            Arsenal: currently waiting on Psel and Celebrity

            LPMP: Cuddle Bunny, Lumina, LFM, Bang, SS4W, Cougar
            OCCO: Red, Gold, Pink, Blue, Cherry Tabac

            Comment


            • #26
              Originally posted by Coconut View Post

              sounds good!
              I would agree with that too. Celebrity and Innocence would be good with XiSt if you have it.



              Steve O
              PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.


              This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

              A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

              discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it


              Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
              Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

              Comment


              • #27
                Originally posted by Devin1Neil View Post

                Perhaps Comply on the lawyer.
                Comply might become a power struggle and get her thrown in jail. The struggle is real!

                Steve O
                PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.


                This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

                A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

                discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it


                Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

                Comment


                • #28
                  Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                  I would agree with that too. Celebrity and Innocence would be good with XiSt if you have it.

                  lol i have celebrity, no court hearings yet, but i suppose you never know when you might need it!
                  Arsenal: currently waiting on Psel and Celebrity

                  LPMP: Cuddle Bunny, Lumina, LFM, Bang, SS4W, Cougar
                  OCCO: Red, Gold, Pink, Blue, Cherry Tabac

                  Comment


                  • #29
                    Originally posted by Coconut View Post

                    lol i have celebrity, no court hearings yet, but i suppose you never know when you might need it!
                    Celebrity is pretty versatile

                    Steve O
                    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.


                    This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

                    A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

                    discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it


                    Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

                    Comment


                    • #30
                      Originally posted by SteveO View Post

                      Celebrity is pretty versatile
                      Celebrity really does make me feel like one!
                      and it also makes me feel pretty too, is it close to P86?
                      Arsenal: currently waiting on Psel and Celebrity

                      LPMP: Cuddle Bunny, Lumina, LFM, Bang, SS4W, Cougar
                      OCCO: Red, Gold, Pink, Blue, Cherry Tabac

                      Comment

                      Ad down

                      Collapse

                      Working...
                      X