yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

How Women are Drugging You...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Information engineering, fear aggregation. Artificial Intelligence. They laugh at us you know. They can watch us swarm from server to server like fat carp swarming for breadcrumbs in a lake polluted by our own waste.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
      Information engineering, fear aggregation. Artificial Intelligence. They laugh at us you know. They can watch us swarm from server to server like fat carp swarming for breadcrumbs in a lake polluted by our own waste.
      You lose me sometimes
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• Muestereate
        Muestereate commented
        Editing a comment
        I need to use the quote system better and the jumps, though still broad could at least be worked through with the conversation. I can hardly track that jump myself.

Wow!
      I love cops!
      I have diluted mine to 1mcg per drop.

But sometimes I enjoy putting full dose drops on my face lol

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

You lose me sometimes
        Basically meaning, AI already exists, that your being watched on your net searches and we are all poluted by our own toxic waste whirl pool through the things we use etc!
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
        XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
        Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
        Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
        From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• Muestereate
          Muestereate commented
          Editing a comment
          And the stuff we read. I wrote that during some heavy social media propaganda during our Trump era. though the post was not meant to be political, I did had some political anger at the deceptions

Originally posted by Coconut View Post

Basically meaning, AI already exists, that your being watched on your net searches and we are all poluted by our own toxic waste whirl pool through the things we use etc!
        oh i know this. if i mention something on a date or near a friend (something specific) with my voice then i go on social media an ad will pop up for whatever i was talking about
        Pheromone XS
        Oil: evolve, xist
        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X