yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Why I will always wear copulins from now on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why I will always wear copulins from now on

My experience with copulins is very limited. Honestly only been wearing them for a week now in my Ascend w/cops mix. But I love the self-effects, and I love the effects it has on others. It establishes Alpha-Dominance amongst men (after all I am the one with pussy juice on me!) and is very attractive to women (read my journal!)

It makes sense. Women produce copulins during ovulation for 2 reasons: to attract men, and to become sexually interested (they "turn on" women. And women who wear copulins in products like Desire Me find it turns them on naturally).

So for me, copulins are going to be an everyday wear and I've gotten used to the smell already and so far hasn't had any problems in my relationship.

Anyways, here is the original 1996 article showing how copulins can increase male testosterone and shows their attractive properties (original is in German unfortunately):

The significance of odours for human reproduction is partially neglected by medical sciences. Nevertheless, it can be shown that male pheromones (androstenol/androstenone) from male sweat have a direct impact on female menstrual cycles and ovulation. Furthermore, female pheromones (copulins), which …

And news articles explaining the results:

https://www.newscientist.com/article...nt-of-a-woman/

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Some good resources on mones + cops:

http://serendip.brynmawr.edu/bb/neur.../Plotnick.html

http://stores.gymntonic.com/blog/cop...omans-perfume/
    Last edited by knowledgeispower; 09-22-2016, 12:28 PM.
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Oh, i made a mistake again , ordered my ascend w/o cops , but i have and idea , i have requested a sample of desire me . what do you think if i mix the sample with ascend it might work good ? KateD XSteveO idle it shoud work?

Comment

Originally posted by bogdy View Post
      Oh, i made a mistake again , ordered my ascend w/o cops , but i have and idea , i have requested a sample of desire me . what do you think if i mix the sample with ascend it might work good ? KateD XSteveO idle it shoud work?
      I think Ascend w/o cops has its uses (especially in a business setting). I'm not 100% sure yet if cops is a good idea in a business setting/interview/etc. That being said, some people have put desire me with Ascend for that very reason but I don't know how much cops you will get (I think much more than Ascend normally has because SteveO has put 1/3 of a drop of cops in each bottle of Ascend so it is very little!).
      PXS
      Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
      Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
      AD
      AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Originally posted by knowledgeispower View Post

I think Ascend w/o cops has its uses (especially in a business setting). I'm not 100% sure yet if cops is a good idea in a business setting/interview/etc. That being said, some people have put desire me with Ascend for that very reason but I don't know how much cops you will get (I think much more than Ascend normally has because SteveO has put 1/3 of a drop of cops in each bottle of Ascend so it is very little!).
        Ixist said that cops calms down the effect of a1 form the ascend so this is why i want to add cops to ascend , but if its too little i can also add ascend to the desire me , but i dont know how much.
        How manny drops contains a 2ml oil sample?

Comment

Ixist said that cops calms down the effect of a1 form the ascend so this is why i want to add cops to ascend , but if its too little i can also add ascend to the desire me , but i dont know how much.
          How manny drops contains a 2ml oil sample?
          Yes cops are great for self-effects and make me very happy and cocky, I love it!

I'm not sure about the sample but the 10 ml bottle contains 300 drops (which they fill more than 10 ml, a bit extra up to 380 drops). I would assume then the 2 ml sample should give you roughly 60 drops or so.
          PXS
          AD

Comment

Yes cops are great for self-effects and make me very happy and cocky, I love it!

I'm not sure about the sample but the 10 ml bottle contains 300 drops (which they fill more than 10 ml, a bit extra up to 380 drops). I would assume then the 2 ml sample should give you roughly 60 drops or so.
            then should i put like 1 drop of cops for 3 drops of ascend?
            that mean like 180 drops of ascend at the 2 ml bottle ? like half of the bottle of ascend?

Comment

then should i put like 1 drop of cops for 3 drops of ascend?
              that mean like 180 drops of ascend at the 2 ml bottle ? like half of the bottle of ascend?
              I'm not sure I don't know how concentrated the cops in desire me are, I would ask others here who may know
              PXS
              AD

Comment

I hope the xs team reads this thread since they know the best.

Comment

I know you red that

so in short
                  Yes it will work.
                  But my suggestion is ... dont mix it in 1 bottle.

Layer it on your skin.
                  This way you can have more control over the strength of the copulins.

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
                  idle @ socials

Comment

Originally posted by idle View Post
                    I know you red that

so in short
                    Yes it will work.
                    But my suggestion is ... dont mix it in 1 bottle.

Layer it on your skin.
                    This way you can have more control over the strength of the copulins.

i actually mixed them in one bottle at a 6to1 ascend to cops ratio and works good. But i can't wear them because it makes my girlfriend insecure in herself.

Comment

Ok ok I need to post here since this thread is dedicated to cops. I LOVE cops. Absolutely love them. I have been loving the Ascend w/cops and tried out Desire Me oil for men today and LOVE it.

I have been able to negate any lethargy/depressive effects that A1 usually gives me from Cohesion/Crush when I wear cops. I feel driven, motivated, and over all just feel good when wearing them. The effects are quick too, in just 5 minutes they begin to affect my mood.

I have to say, the smell is growing on me (although the Sultan's Oud cover in the oil is great) and the oil itself is a lot less pungent than the sprays I've noticed. No one has ever said anything about bad body odor or anything so no problems there.

Did I mention how amazing cops are?? They're like voodoo juice!
                      PXS
                      AD

Comment

knowledgeispower I've been wearing Ascend with cops lately, and just like you love the self effects. Ascend is so much better with cops. The only reason I wear it without cops is the smell. Cops just smell bad to me, and I can't get used to it lol

When the amazing self effects of cops hit, I almost forget about the smell. The self effects are so amazing, it feels kind of euphoric sometimes. A really good feeling, like maybe after sex lol

I'm trying to manage the smell, and find a good cover. My cologne seems to work pretty well, it's kind of sweet smelling

Everytime a get a whiff of cops, I'm like eww ick

It kind of smells like Parmesan cheese lol

I like Parmesan smell better though

Comment

I know what you mean. I've started to get a bit used to it. The Sultan's Oud is a good cover and actually meshes with the cops a bit to form a nice smell rather than covering it up but still stinking...maybe order the Sultan's Oud fragrance from PXS and try it? But yeah its one of those things you either love or hate but the effects you get for it at least make up for the smell. The good news is no one has complained and my wife even loves the smell of them! (you'll find most women actually do enjoy the smell of cops)
                          PXS
                          AD

Comment

I know what you mean. I've started to get a bit used to it. The Sultan's Oud is a good cover and actually meshes with the cops a bit to form a nice smell rather than covering it up but still stinking...maybe order the Sultan's Oud fragrance from PXS and try it? But yeah its one of those things you either love or hate but the effects you get for it at least make up for the smell. The good news is no one has complained and my wife even loves the smell of them! (you'll find most women actually do enjoy the smell of cops)
                            I do have in Sultans Oud, and FXS also. I think that FXS covers cops better. I like mine unscented though, and use my own cologne

I actually didn't like cops with Sultans Oud, I thought it made them worse to my nose

I did get a bad reaction once wearing Ascend with cops in Sultans Oud. For some reason cops stink is more prominent to me with that cover

The reactions I get from women is that they think I've been with a woman. I had recently some of them ask me that, and it never happens without cops. Basically they think you got laid lol

Some women find that very attractive, and some don't. They just think you're already taken and they're not the type to try and steal you. It's like they have more respect for you also. It definitely adds value and social proof

Some will actually try to get in your pants more, and it makes them chase you. That's another thing I like about cops

Comment

Interesting thanks for sharing! Yes I like the status cops give...
                              PXS
                              AD

Comment

knowledgeispower can you share any experience that you had with copulins around wife / serious gf / mom? Basically all the VIP women in our life
                                Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Originally posted by Pandatrooper View Post
                                  knowledgeispower can you share any experience that you had with copulins around wife / serious gf / mom? Basically all the VIP women in our life
                                  I have only been wearing cops around my wife and they work great. They get her horny sometimes and other times no real effect (depends on her cycle, mood, etc). I've had 0 negative results/effects, so I would say they are pretty safe!
                                  PXS
                                  AD

Comment

knowledgeispower thats weird.. in my case, she gets crankier and possessive.. that is why i kinda stop wearing cops around my wife especially at home
                                    Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Originally posted by Pandatrooper View Post
                                      knowledgeispower thats weird.. in my case, she gets crankier and possessive.. that is why i kinda stop wearing cops around my wife especially at home
                                      Interesting. Xcc suggested I try a higher dose this week sometime (like 5 drops of Desire Me); I'll report back. But so far 2 drops have not had any bad effects and the tiny amount in Ascend didn't have a problem either.
                                      PXS
                                      AD

Comment

I recently got a bottle of desire me after wearing DP and taking note of the significant cop effects. Women and men give me a smirk at high enough doses (3 drops of DP, haven't found the spot from DM)

At all dosages I've worn, men and women become more open to me. Women are more likely to say things to me. It makes the females more comfortable, but in a much more sexual way than A1. It's kind of disinhibiting from what I've noticed.

Men act like I can help them get laid. There's respect from status products, and than there is respect from cops. They are very different, and it is not like comparing one status product from another. It's like a reproductive success label.

There was some spillage in the bag my DM came in, so I've been rubbing my finger around the bag and putting it on my forearm and the back of my neck to microdose. I ran my finger around the rim where the cap of the bottle screws on to get another low dose. The product page has some unexpectedly high number as the total number of cops so I'm playing it safe to start. It also has a VERY pungent smell to it.

Is there a known way to successfully micro dose from a euro dropper?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X