yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Ascend -cops / Cover question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ascend -cops / Cover question

idle Hey Idle! I know you like ascend and hate cops just like me! lol I always get it without cops in sultans oud. Do you have any recommendations for a cover?

It's one of the best but also the smelliest blends, but I love it! It works amazing!

Originally posted by Ixist View Post
    idle Hey Idle! I know you like ascend and hate cops just like me! lol I always get it without cops in sultans oud. Do you have any recommendations for a cover?

It's one of the best but also the smelliest blends, but I love it! It works amazing!
    Hey Ixist
    so sorry for the late reply.
    Let me start by saying a big wow !
    I am impressed .... only the old community knows my hate/dislike toward Copulins in the blends i use.

To fill anyone new who is wondering why.. here are my 2cents on cops

So Ascend is STATUS
    But not the same status that API provides.

Here is one of my post from quite some time trying to explain the difference from API and Ascent
    (@ixist sorry for stearing the post in another direction .. but let me explain my point of view on those products and how Copulins play they part)

SO Ascend is not like API

and.. API is nothing like A314 (even the old .. the good old ver)
    API tried to match what we are used to back in the days... but it does have a plot twist to it..
    that blend took 2-3 years in testing..

If you know me from before you will remember that i was bathing in that alpha stuff
    Yeah we all want to be ALPHA ?
    right ?
    trust and respect !
    Get people to do what we want .....

sound good but when you think more deeply... and question your self .. what actually respect is ?
    You respect someone because ???
    Because he earned it in a way that you actually admire(want to be like him) ? or just because you have to(your boss for example)

For more than 8 years i used a trust and respect that achieve this goal aggressively... by pressuring people ?
    They ware obiedent and with just a few drops i can see results...

But does that kind of respect sounds familiar?

and we all know how that went

so .. over the years Steve's goal for API is to gain that Trust and respect in a different way.
    And here we go ... API is now retail. Yeah its not hard hitting but if read my mumbling from above you will know that true trust and respect cant be earned in a single day.

Now lets get back to ASCEND
    and Ixist question

Ascend does contain Copulins by default. And it does for 1 main reason.
    But for those who dont know what copulins are please google them or read my short interpretation of them

idle's Copulins description (Starters edition)
    There is allot of debate on Copulins out there... but it does not hurt to add one more

Copulins are synthesized based on scent (secretion) that women produce and (ooze, in unnoticeable amounts) whyle they are Ovulating.
    Please dont MIX Ovulations with PMS. Dispite the fact that they both can occur at the same time... ovulating is completely different.
    Thats the time when you can get your girl pregnant, Thats the time when her body is ready to reproduce
    (and thats the time i waited so we can conceive our son with my wife)

Soooo during that time the smell the scent that they release is Copulins
    for example here is a related aricle that you might like
    BLOG: Detecting Ovulation - What is that smell?
    http://www.whattoexpect.com/blogs/mo...-is-that-smell

Is short they screem(on animal level) that they are ready to preproduce and males without realising it are more attracted to them.
    Subconsciously men "get the i am ready to reproduce andcontinue your kind"
    Thats why DESIRE ME main component is copulins

BUT here comes the question
    Why Copulins are used by males (and in male blends) ?
    And why we are even selling Desire me for men (thats mainly cops).

Over the years i got so much responses to that question that .. wow i dont how to summarize all the ridiculous ones ...
    Top responses ware(i will try to phrase them non offensively) : He is a homosexual(and want to smell like a women), he wants to attract other guys, he is *** and wants to blend in with other girls to get more guys..
    .... well all you you who thinks that ... are WRONG.
    A homosexual will never be attracted to a men that smells like woman.
    And normal Male wont look at a man wearing cops as something he can mate with

TO PROVE THIS here is a question to all males:
    What will you think of your friend if he comes and say that he just had sex with a really hot babe ?
    the last thing that will come to your mind will probably be that he is a homosexual or he is hitting on you !
    Right ?
    Well cops on a MAN will do exactly that.
    You will have the stench stench of a healthy women ready for reproduction all over you.
    (aka you smell like you just had sex).

AND we all know that saying i had sex in your wolf pack usually means HIGHER social status.
    SO ascend + cops = another way of saying i am Alpha material

NOW to the question.... why i dont like cops in my blends..
    Well to put is simple.... in the groups i am and my personality just does not match with "Hey guys look at me i just had sex"

BUT in Genaral + COPS will work for you.
    Did you noticed that when you dont have a girlfriend its really hard to get one...
    But when you have one more and more are attracted to you.
    To my findings i think thats how women work
    Hey this guys had sex with a another women(in ovulation)
    I am better than her ! and they go for it.

BUT thats just a group of women... Infact this might bring negative results when interacting with women that will be disgusted by this.

So thats why in my blends i use cops free variants.
    I dont want this... I just had sex vibe..

And to your How to cover it question Ixist
    i always get unscented versions
    as i use my own colognes to cover the pheromone scents.

Infact i really and strongly recommend to get all your blends unscented.

Thats why we will have a surprise for you about how we deal with scents.

Please remember XS is not a fragrance company
    We sell complex pheromone blends not Perfumes

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
    idle @ socials

Comment

• Ragnar Lothbrook
      Ragnar Lothbrook commented
      Editing a comment
      I 100% agree with the reason behind going unscented. But after all the work, don't we owe it to the company to try aqua di gio just this once?

And just to add

COPS = Copulins

Not

COPS = This beautiful sunset
    Click image for larger version

Name:	13510509_10154335923461096_1094107205_n.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	10.9 KB
ID:	36312

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
    idle @ socials

Comment

idle Thank you for taking the time to respond to my question.

For me a cover is very important. I've mentioned before that I kind of have a sensitive nose, and can smell all of the mones. When I first started using XS blends, the smell really bothered me. So I started to look for a good cover. I tried all male covers you offer, I stayed with Sultans Oud. It just works for my nose, and covers unpleasant smells well to me.

I really like FXS as well but it just doesn't cover well, it's too light. Also commercial scents I'm not sure about. They have their own diffusion technology, and I feel like they compromise the mone blends if I add under or over the mone spray.

One time I sprayed some body spray over ascend, and it felt like it completely neutralized the mones. I mean they were still there, they just weren't diffusing correctly. Like the body spray was too heavy, and they didn't diffuse and just stayed on my skin.

Spraying something under the mones also can have an effect, like increasing the diffusion or slowing it down. So you're definitely right! Unscented is the best option!

For me it is only the question of the unpleasant smell of unscented mones. Like rone and enone smell like urine to me, maybe cat urine. Some covers completely mask the smell for me. I guess they somehow bind to the mone molecule and it smell different, non offensive.

I feel like I will always need a cover! lol Unless I completely ignore my nose. Which is kind of impossible. It's also possible to just get used to the smell and not notice it. Who really wants to smell like piss though? Cover is very important to me.

I've experimented with wearing unscented blends, and I do feel that they work better! They hit harder, like theres nothings weighting the molecules down. Covers kind of slow it down a little I feel. They still work well though. I don't feel like they're compromised much.

I'm really looking forward to the surprise you mentioned! As of now though, I'll continue to order with a cover scent. I'd also prefer that XS pre-scents blends for me, since I feel like I could mess up the concentration and ruin a blend. Even though it's probably easy, I want to leave mixing to the masters! lol

Maybe I'll still try it!

Comment

idle I like how you really take the time to answer people's questions so thoroughly. I think this post here needs to be a sticky post. This is one of those questions that if people aren't asking, they should be. But they don't ask because they don't know to ask.

The experience and expertise you bring is very important for the cohesion and learning on this forum. Thank you for being here.

Now I'm going to provide something too. I completely agree with you about the NO copulins in business/professional environments and NO copulins in certain contexts.

I used to have a strict NO copulins policy until recently when I used Glow XS. I think it is very heavy on the copulins, but I would only wear it in certain contexts for certain reasons.

Having said that, I prefer to get the copulin free variation of Ascend because that is a business/professional formula and in a professional/business context I don't want that "I just had sex" smell on me.

Comment

well idle , i wish i have red your post before buying ASCEND!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X