yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Why I will always wear copulins from now on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've never had any luck with Cops. They've always worked against me. Years ago when they first became available I was gung ho about trying them, thinking about the concept of social proof. That theory wasn't supported by my experiments. I found that if I used Cops along with my usual mix it put women off. They seemed to assume I was taken and would back off. I also didn't like the affect on other men. They acted goofy and flirty like I was a woman or something. That being said, I do like the self affects and noticed an almost immediate T rush.

YMMV

Comment

one day i took a spray of some AD product (can't remember which) and a friend nearby said somthing there smelled of sanitary napkins!

from what i've read lately, i assume maybe that's the cops!

Comment

Cops + Sultan Oud. After things have settled down, the smell is a little talcum-y and reminds me of a newborn baby....
        PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
        PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
        Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
        Others: LIIK V1

Comment

I've been using Ascend with cops lately. Nothing seems too cover it. And that's at relatively low concentration. I, personally, like the smell but others may not. No one has commented on it so far but that doesn't mean they can't smell it.

Comment

I must have a really bad nose, because I wear Ascend every day to work. Only once has a co worker ever asked about what I was wearing in a negative way. and that was when I first started, so I probably had too much on, or too many mixed together.
            I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
            Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
            Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
              Prettyrickyboi commented
              Editing a comment
              I experienced this as well. I took it down a spray and its nice.

I usually can't smell a fresh application (except for cops) but can hours later after my cologne fades. Must have something to do with my body chemistry. I posted about it in another thread the other day.

Comment

where do you apply Ascend, folks?

Comment

Vinko I go for both sides of the neck, and behind my ears. Depends on what I'm wearing. short sleeves- I might put some inside my elbows, or with a tank top I'll put more on my chest.
                I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
                Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
                Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Thank you, Ragnar Lothbrook !

On my first experience, I sprinkled one jet to my left wrist and spread it to the left, as this seems the easiest way to make more out of less.

the thing is very potent. four hours later, the deodorant i used as a cover scent wore off but the mones are still around!

Comment

What are you using for a cover Vinko ?

Comment

Scottie2Hottie some local male deodorant, natura's kaiak.

Comment

Oh ok.....idk that. Perhaps a cologne would work better.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                          I've been using Ascend with cops lately. Nothing seems too cover it. And that's at relatively low concentration. I, personally, like the smell but others may not. No one has commented on it so far but that doesn't mean they can't smell it.
                          I've recently found that the Akuto scent works well. The ambergris note blends well with the cops smell. I just wish Akuto had greater longevity.

Comment

hard to find anything that will go all the way with those products

Comment

I've found that the ONLY good cover for cops is Pepper and Nutmeg. Everything else makes the smell repulsive to women (or me lol). The Pepper and Nutmeg makes the smell invisible literally. Sultan's Oud despite my initial post is a BAD cover, my wife says it smells like rotten garbage. However the Pepper and Nutmeg and she doesn't even notice the cops smell...
                              PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                              PXS
                              Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                              Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                              Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                              AD
                              AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Originally posted by knowledgeispower View Post
                                I've found that the ONLY good cover for cops is Pepper and Nutmeg. Everything else makes the smell repulsive to women (or me lol). The Pepper and Nutmeg makes the smell invisible literally. Sultan's Oud despite my initial post is a BAD cover, my wife says it smells like rotten garbage. However the Pepper and Nutmeg and she doesn't even notice the cops smell...
                                So, do you still wear the Copulins? Any new adventures with desire me solo?
                                ?????

Comment

Originally posted by Falvinski View Post

So, do you still wear the Copulins? Any new adventures with desire me solo?
                                  ?????
                                  The problem is my desire me is in Sultan's Oud. So for now it's just sitting in my drawer. I do wear copulins but only when mixed with Ascend/SOB and only in Pepper & Nutmeg cover. I do have some Ascend w/cops in Cool Water, and it does an ok job hiding them as well, but with Pepper & Nutmeg it is more invisible.
                                  PXS
                                  Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                                  Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                                  AD
                                  AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Originally posted by knowledgeispower View Post

The problem is my desire me is in Sultan's Oud. So for now it's just sitting in my drawer. I do wear copulins but only when mixed with Ascend/SOB and only in Pepper & Nutmeg cover. I do have some Ascend w/cops in Cool Water, and it does an ok job hiding them as well, but with Pepper & Nutmeg it is more invisible.
                                    I would suggest take 2 ml of Desire me oil in a separate bottle and add 1 drops of Peppermint essential oil and 3 drops of Vanilla essential oil. The pure undiluted ones.
                                    ??????Hold the bottle in one hand firmly and tap its bottom on the other hand little bit harder for 200 times. Its a blending technique.
                                    This will change the notes of Sultan's Oud. Make it fresh and sweeter. Now no one will complain.

Comment

Originally posted by Falvinski View Post

I would suggest take 2 ml of Desire me oil in a separate bottle and add 1 drops of Peppermint essential oil and 3 drops of Vanilla essential oil. The pure undiluted ones.
                                      ??????Hold the bottle in one hand firmly and tap its bottom on the other hand little bit harder for 200 times. Its a blending technique.
                                      This will change the notes of Sultan's Oud. Make it fresh and sweeter. Now no one will complain.
                                      Good idea, thanks!
                                      PXS
                                      AD

Comment

Where is the best place to get standalone cops?
                                        Pheromone XS
                                        Oil: evolve, xist
                                        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X