yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pheromone desensitization?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pheromone desensitization?

Hmm...not sure if this has implications for human pheromones but something to consider!
    Published in Neuron, a high quality publication so the results are probably not just BS (can't always be sure with publications these days...)

http://naturalsciencenews.com/2016/0...onic-exposure/

"Researchers have found a neuron in male mice that allows them to detect and respond to female pheromones. Oddly, this type of neuron disappears if males are constantly exposed to female scents. The findings are in a paper just published in the journal NeuronXSteveO?
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

knowledgeispower Interesting article! I've noticed that some mones just don't seem to impact me as much as when I first used them.

Copulins... I don't notice much of an impact other than I tend to check out women more. I don't necessarily find "all women attractive" as some research might suggest though.

Androstenone... When I first used Bad Wolf, I could feel my heart pounding harder with just 3 drops. Now I can wear 20 with no problem.

Those are just some examples, but I'd believe there is a possibility this mouse article could apply to human. There are reasons they use certain mice and monkeys in research.

Comment

2 ways to avoid desensitization:
      -) less is more
      -) limit mone application (take breaks or use it on special occasion)
      Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Pandatrooper It makes sense. So now, here's what doesn't make sense.

Let's examine my use of Bad Wolf. I use it maybe once a week, yet I've developed a significant "tolerance" to it. Ever used it? You'd remember if you did...

Like I said, at first 3 drops was like WHOA! Now at 20 it's like... meh.

Could it be a tolerance to androstenone in general? I only infrequently use heavy androstenone products, so I don't know.

Also, see my test for Odyssey13

https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...s184-odyssey13

3 sprays multiple effects. Then about a week later 5 sprays and meh.

Comment

Yes you could be experiencing tolerance to the self-effects. The only time I would think this is a problem is if #1 the self-effects are the only reason you wear the mone and #2 your target is always being exposed to your signature. However if this isn't the case I wouldn't worry much about the self-effects because the mones should still be having effects on others who aren't always exposed to the same signature.

And yes as pandatrooper said using less is better if this is the case and taking breaks every now and then as well.
          PXS
          Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
          Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
          AD
          AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

if it works then i don't see why we should keep increasing our doses..

for example, let's say i have good results from just applying 3 drops of BW, the additional drops i would add for the next time probably would be 4-5 drops max. i would not go further, moreover 20! and every time i felt like i had a heavy kind of mone-session, i take breaks for like 1-2 weeks just to gain back that neutral non-mone system. if you do this,
            not only you have a more effective number of drops to quality session ratio, but also saved some money since your bottle of mones can now be used in a longer period of time.

Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Pandatrooper I should have explained something about the 20 drops... I did that one time as an experiment. When I use Bad Wolf, I use less than 6 drops. However, your comments are definitely note worthy.

Comment

Come to think of it, this is only expected. How many times have you sprayed a fragrance only to think the smell is "dead" after 30 minutes yet 4 hours later a friend walks in and compliments the scent you no longer smell? This happens with olfactory receptors as well as with taste buds. We "desensitize" to repeat exposure and then need a higher and higher dose to get the same sensitization.

Now luckily our taste buds and olfactory receptors "re"-sensitize quickly, so if for example you have a candle lit in a room and it smells nice, if you leave the room for say 15 minutes and walk back in the scent is magically "back" (although it really never left, your olfactory receptors had to re-sensitize).

I imagine pheromones work in the same way...which leads me to this crazy idea:

For maximum efficacy, if you are spending a long time with your target, maybe it is advisable to leave the room every 30-60 minutes for a 10-15 minute break and come back in so the target gets a new "hit".
                Now obviously pheromones work subconsciously to a level, but they still need to be smelled in order to activate the hypothalamus and other brain structures, and I don't think the science is in on what happens if these receptors get desensitized, but it seems like an interesting idea?
                PXS
                AD

Comment

knowledgeispower Intriguing! I was thinking about something along those lines regarding fallout. As many might say fallout requires time with and time away... perhaps that is another way to accelerate the process doing what you just describe above.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                    knowledgeispower Intriguing! I was thinking about something along those lines regarding fallout. As many might say fallout requires time with and time away... perhaps that is another way to accelerate the process doing what you just describe above.
                    Yes and quite possibly why "resetters" like Xist need repeated exposures? I think I will try this if I get the right opportunity!
                    PXS
                    AD

Comment

i also do believe it is a tolerance thing. i've seen it here and there on phero forums (pheroums? ) that one should take days off sporadically to ensure tolerance is kept at bay. It would make sense for products like Instand Shine and Bliss to take days off, as these pheromones supposedly influence the SELF as a major part of how they work. I've also seen on pherotruth that one should not find a combo and stay stuck on that combo, and although that statement didn't really hint at tolerance, it might be one of the variables involved.

Comment

I don't find desensitization to really be an issue. I do often use the technique of temporarily removing myself from my target but not because of desensitization. I do it to anchor the phero effect. You imprint her reaction to you by initial exposure and support that by taking away that which influenced her to begin with. This way she knows that it's YOU who is making her feel that way and not just some random reaction.

As far as the dosages some of you have mentioned, I can only say that you shouldn't need more that 2 or 3 drops/sprays of any one product to get a reaction. If it takes 4-5-6 doses, that product is a waste of money. I won't even comment as to how ridiculous 20 drops is. If you want to get the whole room laid with your OD go for it. I'm in it to get ME laid.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                          I don't find desensitization to really be an issue. I do often use the technique of temporarily removing myself from my target but not because of desensitization. I do it to anchor the phero effect. You imprint her reaction to you by initial exposure and support that by taking away that which influenced her to begin with. This way she knows that it's YOU who is making her feel that way and not just some random reaction.

As far as the dosages some of you have mentioned, I can only say that you shouldn't need more that 2 or 3 drops/sprays of any one product to get a reaction. If it takes 4-5-6 doses, that product is a waste of money. I won't even comment as to how ridiculous 20 drops is. If you want to get the whole room laid with your OD go for it. I'm in it to get ME laid.
                          It probably is not a huge issue but it's hard to know with the little human research on human pheromones. However considering this has been proven to occur in mice, it is not far fetched that something similar might occur in humans. Just food for thought. It's good to mix up your mones every once in a while to be safe
                          PXS
                          AD

Comment

Commenting on the original post perhaps cheating on a relationship is biologically based. That is, it makes a response only to unique female pheromones in lieu of the familiar biologically natural.

if this is the case then men cheating is a natural biologic response. To respond otherwise would be abnormal.
                            Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 09-22-2017, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Monogamy is not natural. I believe ducks are the only monogamous animals. Even in biblical times men had numerous wives, and concubines. Good ol days.
                              I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
                              Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
                              Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

That's a good topic and great advices about it. I agree that is necessary to take brakes from pheromones..
                                Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                                Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
                                Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
                                Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
                                Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
                                Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Intersting,
                                  I was wondering why there are ppl who can digest pheromones and some who will smell it as stinking smell only and they are sensitive to it like a military radar,
                                  so far one of my best friends, a shop owner and a neighbour who will just say what is that smell when I am wearing pheromones

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X