yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

xs184 Odyssey13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xs184 Odyssey13

First test

3 sprays

I felt super social and very relaxed, my muscles felt very relaxed. My thoughts were a bit disinhibited. My mind felt it was in neutral. I felt carefree.

I also felt less tolerant and impatient when people were sarcastic. This is unusual for me. I'm often very patient and kind.

Second test

5 sprays

I felt very relaxed. No other effects noticed.

Impressions:
    Based on what Odyssey is supposed to do, I think I get this is supposed to be a "chill" formula. So people who are looking for such formulas may like this. This also might be a good party formula. That is if I was having a casual get together or even a low key dinner, this might be something to put in an essential oil diffuser or put a few sprays on an incandescent bulb rather than wearing it on my body.

Thanks for the review. From what I understand Odyssey is supposed to be a lot like Spaceland from AD, its supposed to give you a spacey/care free attitude definitely something you saw in the first test and probably the second test! The only thing is its a heavy OD on social mones so 3-5 sprays seem excessive....probably super OD lol. Have you tried 1 spray? Just curious, the only issue I see with this being a party mix is that the OD from the social mones will probably prevent you from having any effects from the social mones in other mixes.
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Try 9 sprays on the chest, put your shirt over your face and start huffing. You will start laughing hysterically. No shit.
      Oil: xist, evolve, taboo, ascend, cohesion, api (x2), sob, domination, enone25 (x3 lol)

Sprays: vibes (x2), connections (x2), xist (x2), cohesion, taboo, love boat, bliss, evolve, ascend, celebrity, sport, ta test series, enone25 (x3 lol), odyssey13, xsp130, PIMP.

(Upgraded to 15/30mL!!!)

Comment

Having read this thread I decided to start messing about with it. On Saturday I was heading around to my mates for a gaming session - I put 3 sprays on myself (1 on throat and behind each ear) while in the car outside his house. He doesn't know what I'm at, though I have told him since.
        I go in and hug his missus, hang with her for a few, chatting and catching up - she seems happy to recite her day to me and, while this itself is not uncommon, the level of detail is.
        The spray? IDK! Could go either way with that 1...
        I go to my mates and we start playing. I intentionally sit inbetween the 2 of them to let the cloud gather around us. After a bit I noticed my thinkings were rambling in my head, somewhat like they would if I'm stoned, but without actually having the stoned feeling. Definitely feel happier. We play games, play against each other and have less nerd-rage when we are killed - there were a few funny moments but they also could have happened without this in the background, so once again, IDK...

After this I told my friend and he is now all into testing it out too.
        Fast forward a few nights and there are a couple of friends chilling at mine, we are smoking grass and chatting around the coffee table. Nice chilled atmosphere...
        I go to make a cup of coffee and the mate that knows follows me in and he talks about using it - I grab it and give him 2 sprays (throat & top of head) and he sits on 1 side of the room - I give myself 2 (each wrist) and sit on the opposite side - 1 is also sprayed onto a small lava lamp I had going (sooooooooo 90s lol) it gets very warm but not hot, so I'm thinking that might give off a steady diffusion and 1 on the tablemat that everyone is sitting around.
        The smell everyone comments on and I just tell them its clary sage. Most like it, 1 doesn't (female)
        30 mins later we are telling bad jokes and funny accident stories - 1hr later we all are in fits of laughter and just looking at each was setting us off again lol - all in all a good night - I have been hit and miss with pheromones since starting out but this was a clear hit - I know we were stoned but were stoned the night before on the same gear and we were couchlocked so I'm putting it all down to this.

I think it helps to be in bigger groups when using this mone, so you can all feed of each others energies. Higher dose worked for me but it was spread out between 2 ppl and a focal points - 6 in total.
        Last edited by impetus; 09-08-2016, 08:08 AM. Reason: Spelling & grammar edit

Comment

Personally, I'm not into these "chill" formulas. However for those of you who are, you might like this. I also agree with impetus about using this in a group. It would likely help people relax and have fun at a party.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X