yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Applying sprays on clothing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
    ...i went running the other night and was followed around after by a guy lol, because celebrity was still lingering on my skin!
    Are you sure it was Celebrity that made the guy following you?
    Or could it be that it was just YOU that made him following YOU?

Comment

Phaethon you old smoothie
      Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
      Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
      A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

Now seriously, I meant this honest.

Comment

Oh I know, but it was still very smooth
          Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless

Comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post

Are you sure it was Celebrity that made the guy following you?
            Or could it be that it was just YOU that made him following YOU?
            lol no idea
            XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
            XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
            Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
            Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
            From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post

Now seriously, I meant this honest.
              XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

If it was outside it probably was you, not very good conditions for pheromone hits

Comment

Yeah, these girls get hits at 50 feet. I think they are all hotties on parade that suddenly opened their eyes.

Comment

lol you always make me laugh lol

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                      I have a friend that I think wears pheromones. I suspect a lot of those Love Potion ones with cops. She's not been trying to come off really strong lately. More ladylike and less sailor mouth sassy. We covertly sniff each other lately. The other day I think she was wearing A1 or androsterone sulfate blend unscented. I caught a whiff of acrid body odor from just a single pinpoint on her neck. I've gotten the same whiffs from my clothing.

We grow accustomed to these as we grow accustomed to our own scents. When these wear off, there's a good chance they smell like body odor. With A1 I get this but our alpha stenols which we use so much has a musty/musky scent. When it's fresh it's alright but when it's old not so much.

One of my worst for old BO smell is LAL nude in VooDoo scent. On most areas of the body, it calms down to just a skin scent. I've put it near the creases of my armpits, just 4 or 5 hours later and I smelled like an old tennis shoe. Meanwhile, the same scent (VooDOO) works well in that spot with the actual VooDoo product. I figure if I can catch a whiff, others might smell twice or more as much.

I have ones that grow old and just nicely alter my signature as we suspect. Others, Be mindful. I think that girl had on a beautifier but good looking or not I wouldn't want to take her to bed that night.
                      Cheers,

OrcaWhale

killer whale swimming GIF

Comment

on the neck or shoulder blades are nice for hugs, they know it's you they like

I have been using cohesion/A1 for the last couple weeks and my clothes smell like old tennis shoe with just a few hours of light wear. Its nice stuff and the ladies love it but it ages into body odor faster than other stuff. A few hours wear and it must go into the laundry, no double wearing my shirts in public.

A ton of the other products age very nicely except for enone. It seems to become more alpha on my shirts. It doesn't stink terribly to me but I get ghosted anyway..

Comment

Perfumes and pheromone sprays often leave stains on my clothes, too, but I have invented a new way to apply them. I apply them to the costume jewelry I wear. I spray them on earrings, necklaces, or anklets in advance. That way, there are no stains, and the pheromones penetrate the skin more deeply. It is desirable not to spray anything of this kind on clothes, as almost all pheromones are made on an oil basis. If you did not know this and did it, do not panic because baking soda left on the stain for a few hours does an excellent job of cleansing.

Comment

In hot sweaty weather, the mones wash off sooner. But in this climate putting some on clothes and some on skin is benificial. The body heat keeps radiating the mones on the clothes. They definately last longer on fabric, sometimes for a week.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X