yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
Drama Free Zone

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Applying sprays on clothing?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Applying sprays on clothing?

    One thing that became quite clear to me as a beginner was that pheromones are extremely difficult to wash off with regular soap and water. As a result I tried to apply the sprays instead on my clothing since it would be easier for me to wash off than if it were on my skin. The issue I am running into however is that the diffusion of the products I am using (xist, cohesion) seem to not be working as well since I don't believe I noticed any hits at x2 sprays for cohesion and x1 spray of xist onto my shirt. If anyone has any tips or how-tos on applying sprays to clothing that would be awesome.
    Cheers,

    OrcaWhale

    killer whale swimming GIF

  • #2
    On clothing is a miss on hits and also a waste, pheros can be hard to wash off on skin, but if you use witch hazel and do a lot of scrubbing in the shower it works, but even if they don't wash off completly it doesn't matter because you still get the same effects days later!
    i got a neck breaker effect yesterday when coming out of surgery and being wheeled into the lift, a guy was stood by waiting for the lift, saw me and couldn't stop staring, i was lying on the bed with a bonnet on my head from surgery in the hospital and the guy still couldn't stop staring, now that kind of scene in a normal scenario wouldn't be the same lol, so even so multiple showers since etc, they still linger on the skin lol!
    Arsenal: Xs perfumes: Full bottles: Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, Fantasy Oil, Copulin, P86, P114,P106, Vibe Thinker,Mascot,Naked Gun
    Samples: Temptress,Girlfriend,Connections,LoveBoat,Xist,God dess
    SOB, Glow,Evolve,Psel,Fairytale,Deisreme+,Bliss, Chhesion.



    Scented LPMP : Cuddle Bunny, Lumina, LFM, Bang, SS4W, Cougar
    OCCO: Red, Gold, Pink, Blue, Cherry Tabac, Lam, Phero Girll

    Comment


    • #3
      The issue with spraying the mones on your clothes is that you will still have some of them in your clothes after washing, risk of overdosing/ghosting.
      You will need OXY when you do your laundry to break down the molecules/pheromones, now the thing is can you use OXY on your clothes without ruining them??
      The other thing is that some blends can leave stains in your clothes after a couple of applications, be aware.

      I use with hazel, like Coconut recommended, and a 3% solution of hydrogen peroxide for the persistent mones/blends.

      What I do is to use a unscented lotion and give my skin about 30 minutes to fully absorb the lotion before I apply the mones.
      Doing so I realized scents do last longer on my skin which leads me to the conclusion that mones should do last longer on my skin as well.

      But this is just my opinion and theory, feel free to try some lotion and find out for yourself if it works for you as well.

      Comment


      • #4
        So for someone who doesn't have witch hazel, our best bet then is to just use body wash and scrub a lot, I have a loofah which may also be able to scrub the products off.
        Cheers,

        OrcaWhale

        killer whale swimming GIF

        Comment


        • #5
          I've used baking soda too( cheap and safe), depends on whether your water is acidic or alkaline but I have used either vinegar/lemon juice at one house and baking soda at this one. Sometimes it feels like soap film is on me. I can only imagine if the soap isn't rinsing off neither are the mones. I have problems with oil based moisturizers too that won't wash off as well as i would like.

          I've used witch hazel a lot because it's recommended but I'm not a fan of that much alcohol on my skin either. I'm pretty happy with baking soda, works for my hair too. Takes a few days to reset. I wouldn't think you would have noticeable buildup yet. I do notice that if I apply it around my armpits some of these can turn stinky. I normally don't have stinky pits otherwise. Must be the bacteria being different there.

          My Current Inventory

          Comment


          • #6
            A discussion on moisturizing before application in this thread:

            https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...6-fast-burnoff
            Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
            Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
            A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

            Comment


            • #7
              I seem to recall that after using baking soda for a few days I quit getting hits. As if the mones needed a more acidic ph, or it could be that the mild buildup had become part of my natural sig and I was starting from scratch.

              I'm not so sure that having a small amount left on the skin is a bad thing. The heaviest is most certainly washed off the surface. Some is going to get into the pores though. Some high temps and sweat could clear those out. Perhaps that also accounts for my using less pheromone if I'm using them several days in a row.

              I've also thought of trying Epsom salts as they seem to pull crap out of the body. If I even have any around the house though, I couldn't find them last I looked. Cheap.

              My Current Inventory

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by OrcaWhale View Post
                So for someone who doesn't have witch hazel, our best bet then is to just use body wash and scrub a lot, I have a loofah which may also be able to scrub the products off.
                Why don't you get a bottle of hydrogen peroxide from the drug store, it really is cheap and does a good job.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                  I normally don't have stinky pits otherwise. Must be the bacteria being different there.
                  Or a lot more population wise that breaks down the sweat faster hence you will notice the smell faster?


                  Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                  I've used witch hazel a lot because it's recommended but I'm not a fan of that much alcohol on my skin either.
                  Me too that's why I changed to hydrogen peroxide but since I go to the sauna once a week I don't need the hydrogen peroxide anymore and I have really clean skin afterwards. For me the perfect solution not to get a build up and it's healthy as well

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Hydrogen Peroxide, I haven’t heard of using that before to wash off stuff.
                    Cheers,

                    OrcaWhale

                    killer whale swimming GIF

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      It works pretty good. It is used for disinfection a lot and it does not contain any alcohol. For instance I use it to disinfect my toothbrush once every two weeks, I just pour a bit into a glass and put my toothbrush in there for about 15 minutes. It cleans and disinfects surfaces, you can get rid of stains from white clothes like blood, grass or sweat. It really is a multipurpose tool for me meanwhile. And it's so damn cheap, well at least in Germany.

                      Google it and read about it.

                      Oh, best thing is: it has absolutely no odor. It smells like clean plain water

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        How does it affect your skin?
                        Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                        Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                        A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
                          How does it affect your skin?
                          Everything okay with the 3% hydrogen Peroxide. It is used as well for disinfecting little wounds (scratches, abrasions, etc.). I have no skin irritations at all and I have a very sensitive skin, that's why I've quit the witch hazel because it's alcohol based and my skin becomes dry after a while.
                          Well but every skin is different.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Will try this Phaethon, sounds like a good tip there
                            Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                            Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                            A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Coconut View Post
                              On clothing is a miss on hits and also a waste, pheros can be hard to wash off on skin, but if you use witch hazel and do a lot of scrubbing in the shower it works, but even if they don't wash off completly it doesn't matter because you still get the same effects days later!
                              i got a neck breaker effect yesterday when coming out of surgery and being wheeled into the lift, a guy was stood by waiting for the lift, saw me and couldn't stop staring, i was lying on the bed with a bonnet on my head from surgery in the hospital and the guy still couldn't stop staring, now that kind of scene in a normal scenario wouldn't be the same lol, so even so multiple showers since etc, they still linger on the skin lol!
                              Thanks! I assumed that clothing would work fairly well. Although, I could see diffusion being different depending on the clothing material. I think I remember reading another post somewhere discussing this a bit.
                              Full bottles: XSP86, XSP96, XiSt, Bliss, Ascend, Evolve, Comply, Flirt (oil), Thinker, Limitless, Odyssey, Barely Legal, Flirt (Spray), XSport, Vibes XS, XS 121 (Approach Confidence)
                              Samples: SOB, Cohesion,Connections, Taboo, Whipped & Creamy Body Lotion, Vibes, XSport, Comply, Crush, Fresh Musk
                              Scent: Sultan’s Oud

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                oh my goodness, its like a science project to wash off pheros. sorry ladies and gentleman, i just never thought it was that of a hustle. well i only wash woth water and soap and sometimes a alcohol pad, ja ja ja i guess i left some on then. ooops. hey steve o any important info we need to know considering this plz . pheromonexs why not create a product that washes off pheromones

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Originally posted by Coconut View Post
                                  On clothing is a miss on hits and also a waste, pheros can be hard to wash off on skin
                                  This confuses me a bit.

                                  Pheromones last about 6-8 hrs but it's hard to wash off skin? Does that mean it's still effective?
                                  Collection:
                                  Full Bottles: Tease, Sweetness, Fairytale, Goddess, Babe, Celebrity, Cohesion, Vibe, Connections (x2), Sexy Confidence, Outspoken, Desire Me+, Happiness, Fantasy, Limitless, Mascot, Xist, Thinker, Madame, DHEAS, xs196/Girlfriend (x2), Love Boat, Comply (x2), xs194/InBetween, Bliss, Innocence, Flirt, xs130/Status, Engage, xs189, xs190, xs191, xsr46, xsr68, P82, P83, P86, P96

                                  Samples: xSport, Glow, Outspoken, Temptress, Happiness, Odyssey, Innocence, Mascot

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
                                    This confuses me a bit.

                                    Pheromones last about 6-8 hrs but it's hard to wash off skin? Does that mean it's still effective?
                                    That's what i'm thinking if they still stay around on the skin, i went running the other night and was followed around after by a guy lol, because celebrity was still lingering on my skin!
                                    Arsenal: Xs perfumes: Full bottles: Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, Fantasy Oil, Copulin, P86, P114,P106, Vibe Thinker,Mascot,Naked Gun
                                    Samples: Temptress,Girlfriend,Connections,LoveBoat,Xist,God dess
                                    SOB, Glow,Evolve,Psel,Fairytale,Deisreme+,Bliss, Chhesion.



                                    Scented LPMP : Cuddle Bunny, Lumina, LFM, Bang, SS4W, Cougar
                                    OCCO: Red, Gold, Pink, Blue, Cherry Tabac, Lam, Phero Girll

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      I have a friend that I think wears pheromones. I suspect a lot of those Love Potion ones with cops. She's not been trying to come off really strong lately. More ladylike and less sailor mouth sassy. We covertly sniff each other lately. The other day I think she was wearing A1 or androsterone sulfate blend unscented. I caught a whiff of acrid body odor from just a single pinpoint on her neck. I've gotten the same whiffs from my clothing.

                                      We grow accustomed to these as we grow accustomed to our own scents. When these wear off, there's a good chance they smell like body odor. With A1 I get this but our alpha stenols which we use so much has a musty/musky scent. When it's fresh it's alright but when it's old not so much.

                                      One of my worst for old BO smell is LAL nude in VooDoo scent. On most areas of the body, it calms down to just a skin scent. I've put it near the creases of my armpits, just 4 or 5 hours later and I smelled like an old tennis shoe. Meanwhile, the same scent (VooDOO) works well in that spot with the actual VooDoo product. I figure if I can catch a whiff, others might smell twice or more as much.

                                      I have ones that grow old and just nicely alter my signature as we suspect. Others, Be mindful. I think that girl had on a beautifier but good looking or not I wouldn't want to take her to bed that night.

                                      My Current Inventory

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                                        I have a friend that I think wears pheromones. I suspect a lot of those Love Potion ones with cops. She's not been trying to come off really strong lately. More ladylike and less sailor mouth sassy. We covertly sniff each other lately. The other day I think she was wearing A1 or androsterone sulfate blend unscented. I caught a whiff of acrid body odor from just a single pinpoint on her neck. I've gotten the same whiffs from my clothing.

                                        We grow accustomed to these as we grow accustomed to our own scents. When these wear off, there's a good chance they smell like body odor. With A1 I get this but our alpha stenols which we use so much has a musty/musky scent. When it's fresh it's alright but when it's old not so much.

                                        One of my worst for old BO smell is LAL nude in VooDoo scent. On most areas of the body, it calms down to just a skin scent. I've put it near the creases of my armpits, just 4 or 5 hours later and I smelled like an old tennis shoe. Meanwhile, the same scent (VooDOO) works well in that spot with the actual VooDoo product. I figure if I can catch a whiff, others might smell twice or more as much.

                                        I have ones that grow old and just nicely alter my signature as we suspect. Others, Be mindful. I think that girl had on a beautifier but good looking or not I wouldn't want to take her to bed that night.
                                        lol do they really smell that bad?
                                        Arsenal: Xs perfumes: Full bottles: Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, Fantasy Oil, Copulin, P86, P114,P106, Vibe Thinker,Mascot,Naked Gun
                                        Samples: Temptress,Girlfriend,Connections,LoveBoat,Xist,God dess
                                        SOB, Glow,Evolve,Psel,Fairytale,Deisreme+,Bliss, Chhesion.



                                        Scented LPMP : Cuddle Bunny, Lumina, LFM, Bang, SS4W, Cougar
                                        OCCO: Red, Gold, Pink, Blue, Cherry Tabac, Lam, Phero Girll

                                        Comment


                                        • Muestereate
                                          Muestereate commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          it wasn't like there was a lot of it or I could smell it at a distance but right in my nose, that neck did not smell anything like a neck.

                                      Ad down

                                      Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X