yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Applying sprays on clothing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falvinski
    replied
    In hot sweaty weather, the mones wash off sooner. But in this climate putting some on clothes and some on skin is benificial. The body heat keeps radiating the mones on the clothes. They definately last longer on fabric, sometimes for a week.

Leave a comment:

• forwardres
    replied
    Perfumes and pheromone sprays often leave stains on my clothes, too, but I have invented a new way to apply them. I apply them to the costume jewelry I wear. I spray them on earrings, necklaces, or anklets in advance. That way, there are no stains, and the pheromones penetrate the skin more deeply. It is desirable not to spray anything of this kind on clothes, as almost all pheromones are made on an oil basis. If you did not know this and did it, do not panic because baking soda left on the stain for a few hours does an excellent job of cleansing.

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    on the neck or shoulder blades are nice for hugs, they know it's you they like

I have been using cohesion/A1 for the last couple weeks and my clothes smell like old tennis shoe with just a few hours of light wear. Its nice stuff and the ladies love it but it ages into body odor faster than other stuff. A few hours wear and it must go into the laundry, no double wearing my shirts in public.

A ton of the other products age very nicely except for enone. It seems to become more alpha on my shirts. It doesn't stink terribly to me but I get ghosted anyway..

Leave a comment:

• OrcaWhale
    replied
    Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
    I have a friend that I think wears pheromones. I suspect a lot of those Love Potion ones with cops. She's not been trying to come off really strong lately. More ladylike and less sailor mouth sassy. We covertly sniff each other lately. The other day I think she was wearing A1 or androsterone sulfate blend unscented. I caught a whiff of acrid body odor from just a single pinpoint on her neck. I've gotten the same whiffs from my clothing.

We grow accustomed to these as we grow accustomed to our own scents. When these wear off, there's a good chance they smell like body odor. With A1 I get this but our alpha stenols which we use so much has a musty/musky scent. When it's fresh it's alright but when it's old not so much.

One of my worst for old BO smell is LAL nude in VooDoo scent. On most areas of the body, it calms down to just a skin scent. I've put it near the creases of my armpits, just 4 or 5 hours later and I smelled like an old tennis shoe. Meanwhile, the same scent (VooDOO) works well in that spot with the actual VooDoo product. I figure if I can catch a whiff, others might smell twice or more as much.

I have ones that grow old and just nicely alter my signature as we suspect. Others, Be mindful. I think that girl had on a beautifier but good looking or not I wouldn't want to take her to bed that night.

Leave a comment:

• Coconut
    replied
    lol you always make me laugh lol

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    Yeah, these girls get hits at 50 feet. I think they are all hotties on parade that suddenly opened their eyes.

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    commented on 's reply
    it wasn't like there was a lot of it or I could smell it at a distance but right in my nose, that neck did not smell anything like a neck.

• Suaviter in modo
    replied
    If it was outside it probably was you, not very good conditions for pheromone hits

Leave a comment:

• Coconut
    replied
    Originally posted by Phaethon View Post

Now seriously, I meant this honest.

Leave a comment:

• Coconut
    replied
    Originally posted by Phaethon View Post

Are you sure it was Celebrity that made the guy following you?
    Or could it be that it was just YOU that made him following YOU?
    lol no idea

Leave a comment:

• Suaviter in modo
    replied
    Oh I know, but it was still very smooth

Leave a comment:

• Phaethon
    replied

Now seriously, I meant this honest.

Leave a comment:

• Suaviter in modo
    replied
    Phaethon you old smoothie

Leave a comment:

• Phaethon
    replied
    Originally posted by Coconut View Post
    ...i went running the other night and was followed around after by a guy lol, because celebrity was still lingering on my skin!
    Are you sure it was Celebrity that made the guy following you?
    Or could it be that it was just YOU that made him following YOU?

Leave a comment:

• Coconut
    replied
    Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
    I have a friend that I think wears pheromones. I suspect a lot of those Love Potion ones with cops. She's not been trying to come off really strong lately. More ladylike and less sailor mouth sassy. We covertly sniff each other lately. The other day I think she was wearing A1 or androsterone sulfate blend unscented. I caught a whiff of acrid body odor from just a single pinpoint on her neck. I've gotten the same whiffs from my clothing.

We grow accustomed to these as we grow accustomed to our own scents. When these wear off, there's a good chance they smell like body odor. With A1 I get this but our alpha stenols which we use so much has a musty/musky scent. When it's fresh it's alright but when it's old not so much.

One of my worst for old BO smell is LAL nude in VooDoo scent. On most areas of the body, it calms down to just a skin scent. I've put it near the creases of my armpits, just 4 or 5 hours later and I smelled like an old tennis shoe. Meanwhile, the same scent (VooDOO) works well in that spot with the actual VooDoo product. I figure if I can catch a whiff, others might smell twice or more as much.

I have ones that grow old and just nicely alter my signature as we suspect. Others, Be mindful. I think that girl had on a beautifier but good looking or not I wouldn't want to take her to bed that night.
    lol do they really smell that bad?

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Coconut
    replied
    Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
    This confuses me a bit.

Pheromones last about 6-8 hrs but it's hard to wash off skin? Does that mean it's still effective?
    That's what i'm thinking if they still stay around on the skin, i went running the other night and was followed around after by a guy lol, because celebrity was still lingering on my skin!

Leave a comment:

• Cheerio
    replied
    On clothing is a miss on hits and also a waste, pheros can be hard to wash off on skin
    This confuses me a bit.

Pheromones last about 6-8 hrs but it's hard to wash off skin? Does that mean it's still effective?

Leave a comment:

• eroque
    replied
    oh my goodness, its like a science project to wash off pheros. sorry ladies and gentleman, i just never thought it was that of a hustle. well i only wash woth water and soap and sometimes a alcohol pad, ja ja ja i guess i left some on then. ooops. hey steve o any important info we need to know considering this plz . pheromonexs why not create a product that washes off pheromones

Leave a comment:

• Tigris
    replied
    On clothing is a miss on hits and also a waste, pheros can be hard to wash off on skin, but if you use witch hazel and do a lot of scrubbing in the shower it works, but even if they don't wash off completly it doesn't matter because you still get the same effects days later!
    i got a neck breaker effect yesterday when coming out of surgery and being wheeled into the lift, a guy was stood by waiting for the lift, saw me and couldn't stop staring, i was lying on the bed with a bonnet on my head from surgery in the hospital and the guy still couldn't stop staring, now that kind of scene in a normal scenario wouldn't be the same lol, so even so multiple showers since etc, they still linger on the skin lol!
    Thanks! I assumed that clothing would work fairly well. Although, I could see diffusion being different depending on the clothing material. I think I remember reading another post somewhere discussing this a bit.

Leave a comment:

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X