yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Your favorite pheromone molecule(s)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your favorite pheromone molecule(s)?

Like XSP82 or so . Are there any you want to try but are unsure of? Any you have tried that got you awesome results? Maybe not so awesome? Spill the deets
    PXS Full Bottles: Innocence, Babe, XSR46
    Samples: DM+, Flirt, Loveboat

Oh. My. GOSH. What a loaded question!

I got hooked on using a 1:1 ration of androstenol to DHEAS as a "topper" (that's actually the name of the product, Topper).
    DHEAS is a fun molecule to add to things for sparkle and shine. It can beautify, but also makes me notice things more visually and in sound also. Truly enjoy details in music.
    Xsp86 is a staple to add to mixes for it's beautification properties.
    Xsp96 is great on 2 levels. I like adding to bonding blends to kick up the affection/attraction. It's really nice on it's own too.
    Pregnenolone is a staple for me. It is a super fun molecule for me and seems to light people up when I wear it.
    Androsterone Sodium Sulfate is a FUN molecule and always adds happy.
    Beta Androstenol at doses of 50mcgs can illicit awe-like responses in others when added to mixes.

I'm sure there are others, lol, I'll have to go through my stash and see what else come to mind and for what...

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• iamyiyaj
      iamyiyaj commented
      Editing a comment
      A loaded question indeed! I got excited to read all this! Im looking for new molecules to use!

• NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment
      Be careful. The rabbit hole runs deep

• somechick99
      somechick99 commented
      Editing a comment
      do DHEAS and p86 go well together? do the beautifying effects increase that much more? hehe

XSR76.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment
      Ildergreier NP. I was looking at the # xsr76 side wise like, I know this #, why can't I remember it? Just got this in my last order but haven't tested yet..

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      NuTrix Then you have something to look forward too.

• NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment
      dance feeling it GIF

CELEBRITY!!!!!!!

She goes with everything.

Maybe if Engage wanted to work for me, she'd be my favorite too.

Comment

• Cheerio
      Cheerio commented
      Editing a comment
      NuTrix - I'm not even sure yet. I still have to test them all out. Maybe individually. They *can* work individually, right? Or do some have to be paired?

• Cheerio
      Cheerio commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry guys, is Celebrity even considered a single molecule? LOL. All I saw was "favorite" and commented so fast, no wonder NuTrix was like okay but what molecule? LOL.

• NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment
      I think most of us love certain molecules for their add on value.
      Celebrity may not be a single, but it's still amazing solo!

Xsp96
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Women consistently seem to like A1 on me, but I have a love/hate relationship with that molecule on account of the selfies.

Comment

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment
          Have you tried or considered xsp93?

• nephil
          nephil commented
          Editing a comment
          I actually own a bottle of XSP93, but haven't tried it out extensively to be honest. Do you consider it to be a Dienone substitute?

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment
          It's in my shopping cart for my next order. It's supposed to be like A1 but possibly a touch more sexual? I like A1 and want to test it out to compare.

I've been loving xsr46 recently. Love p74 for work and bonding. Xsp-h is a must and so is DHEAS. Its fairy dust !

Comment

• Ildergreier
          Ildergreier commented
          Editing a comment
          what does xsp-H do?

Originally posted by Isis View Post
        I've been loving xsr46 recently. Love p74 for work and bonding. Xsp-h is a must and so is DHEAS. Its fairy dust !
        I still need to test out XSP-H!
        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

• Isis
          Isis commented
          Editing a comment
          Try it ! It's one of my must haves

• Ildergreier
          Ildergreier commented
          Editing a comment
          Isis I will

Ildergreier i use it to soften up status blends. It feels feminine and a bit social. Sparkly and feminine !

Comment

• Ildergreier
          Ildergreier commented
          Editing a comment
          ok, this is something for me.

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment
          It's On my "to test" list. I picked it up because of Isis too

Well, because I only tried Alpha Androsterone, that would be my favorite until now. I love when it combines with other mones, but for single use totally too boring as a person (as people think mature)
        PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
        PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
        APEX: Manimal 2
        * sample bottle

Comment

Celebrity!
          I need to buy another bottle of that one soon.

Comment

P86 still top, but Neno is becoming a good runner up. ????

Comment

Enone. The classic
              Pheromone XS
              Oil: evolve, xist
              Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
                P86 still top, but Neno is becoming a good runner up. ????
                Why do you put Neno oh the list? I'm thinking to buy Neno
                PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post

Go to the lovely NuTrix Journal and she can explain It better. I'm still learning how to put it in words myself, mostly because I haven't played with it solo, but I know it amplifies the other mones very well.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

Go to the lovely NuTrix Journal and she can explain It better. I'm still learning how to put it in words myself, mostly because I haven't played with it solo, but I know it amplifies the other mones very well.
                    On the way to her lovely journal ????
                    * sample bottle

Comment

On the way to her lovely journal ????
                    Thank youuuuuuuuuuu, Nutrix. Gotta learn from the link
                    * sample bottle

Comment

I'm still trying to figure out Neno myself.

Comment

P86, I'm currently out. What sucks is that I used it as add-on, thinking nothing of it, until I ran out and realized how scary I can be....

I am going to stock up on thus and several others (please let 115 be in stock and not run out when I get back to the states)

Comment

• NuTrix
                          NuTrix commented
                          Editing a comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X