yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Your favorite pheromone molecule(s)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Vicki!

What kind of reactions do you get from older men when you wear P86?

I use this putative from time to time, but never noticed anything special from the older folks...

Comment

Hey ???????? I usually get intense stares of awe from them. Literally I had one guy stand and stare a hole in my head unapologetically ????????????like I possessed him. I never notice this in guys my age surprisingly with P86, but Neno seems to do the trick and works on guys of all ages.

Originally posted by Giselle View Post

Hello Vicki!

What kind of reactions do you get from older men when you wear P86?

I use this putative from time to time, but never noticed anything special from the older folks...
      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

I have to say, Celebrity isn't my #1 anymore. I haven't been wearing that one as often as I used to. P86 is one I'm starting to wear more and more. The second is Babe now, but I try to be strategic with this one, I want to wear it when I know I'll be making a purchase somewhere.

Comment

• Muestereate
          Muestereate commented
          Editing a comment
          Why did celebrity drop? I've noticed tonight that it can get buffered more easily than I thought, which isn't as much fun

• Muestereate
          Muestereate commented
          Editing a comment
          and why would you have to look more beautiful?

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X