yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Synchronisation experiments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Synchronisation experiments

As NuTrix wrote in a Psel thread in the Women part of the board

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Ok everyone, you heard the lady!
    2 sprays to the neck.
    March 1st - this Friday.
    2030 o'clock!

Be the force to be reckoned with!
    Mesmerize men on every continent!
    Confound them with your sensuality!
    Be the flame they want to get burned by...
    This time it is Psel, next time it is? Anyway I thought it would be nice if this experiments had its own thread in case it gives us blood on tooth and we want to do it more (with other blends as well). I put it in the research part of the board in case the blokes wants to joins us as well. This is going to be fun.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

This is how I am doing it

I have planned a weekend with testing of Naked Gun since it will be a lot of social things going on. So two sprays of NG before I leave the house tonight. I am bringing a sample bottle of Psel with me, and when the time is near, I excuse myself and go to the bathroom and spray two of the sample, one at neck and one split between wrist.

Then I will see what will happen.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Applied my PSEL.
      Immediate mood boost.
      Feeling playful and flirty.
      Already shared some naughty innuendos, completely playful only (co-workers), but fun to see the beaming smiles. Will be fun to be going home to Mr Right shortly ^_~

Had been under the weather for a couple days and was still dragging a bit earlier. Not after PSEL! Feel like my boppy, happy, normal self.

More to come...

How the rest ya'all doin'?
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I missed the memo ???? I'll have to join in on the next one!

Comment

I have a story to tell, I just need som coffee first...
          Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
            I have a story to tell, I just need som coffee first...
            spongebob squarepants waiting GIF

Comment

Two sprays of Naked Gun, one at neck and one split between wrists

So when I decided to test Naked Gun this weekend, it was because I knew Friday night I was going to meet a friend at a group night that when he is drunk he is of the type that out of nowhere start to undress himself, I wanted to see if NG would work on a man as well, and not just women. I planned to be sitting quite close to this man, so he was flanked by the right side of his wife and on the left he would be sitted with me.

The excuse to be sitted next to him was that I hadn't spoken to him for some time, which was not a lie, since I hadn't seen him since the middle week of Christmas. The restaurant is cute, good food and has a relaxed atmosphere. I came at the same time as this couple, so I got to my plan naturally without having to do to much and the rest of the friends was not too late this time so after a ten minutes time everybody was sitted and actually ready to order. The beers came fast and ten minutes after that our food was actually on the table too. I ordered a chicken salad this time, it tasted amazing, I wasn't that much into the beers since it was so much of it last weekend, but the on at my right side on the other hand did as I knew he would. He drunk a beer while waiting for his steak, bottened it down and ordered another when his food came on the table.

He was funny already after one beer and the clock was almost 2023 o'clock, so I decided to go to bathroom for step two in the research. The Psel sampler had of course decided to act messy, it didn't come much out when I sprayed it and it stressed me out, so I just started to spray myself with Psel here and there without counting since it came so little out, i gave up I went back to my place at the table again.

After five minutes my fellow at right started to talk about how hot it was in the room and button up the neck button, I overheard the conversation between him and his wife where she mentioned he is already on his third bottle (he can drink and drink and never fell asleep) one hour and a half after we came there. I just know this was going in the right direction and that it would not take the entire night to get a result. I acted like I didn't hear what I hear and asked him if he wanted a

Arsenal

Comment

2.28.19 update

Weirdly, everyone congregated around me in our cafe before leaving work that night It was interesting how proximity closed in and happiness ensued. I think I had focused too much on PSELs sexy side with Mr Right and had kinda forgotten what a great social it is, albeit quite naughty - though generally naughtiness is often attributed to my presence It was making all conversation lean toward inappropriate suggestiveness...thank goodness I planned this for later in the evening, lol!

To my surprise, Mr Right was in our work parking lot when I left and had cleaned off snow from my car from earlier that day Appropriate kisses and appreciation given at scene of random act of kindness Does PSEL affect others from miles away? How ever did he get hit? It may be that he likes me...
                He then followed me safely home and we proceeded to pack lil Nu off to bed after which he seduced me, not entirely against my will

Comment

• Ildergreier
                  Ildergreier commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sounds like a very good evening, indeed.

• NuTrix
                  NuTrix commented
                  Editing a comment
                  PSEL is always guaranteed sex with Mr Right It was fun revisiting it socially. I'd forgotten how much fun it is. Like tossing a grenade over the wall and watching things unfold

• Ildergreier
                  Ildergreier commented
                  Editing a comment
                  NuTrix it can get totally insane with Psel, with our without other blends.

Hello Ladies!

I know I'm kind of late with my report about testing Psel on the 1st, but hey(!).. it's carnival in Brazil, which means party everywhere!
                So just now I got to writing it.

On Friday I ended up at a small party with a few acquaintances. Just like NuTrix, I was also surprised by the social responses to Psel. I expected to hit hard a certain target I had in mind and was ready to have the unfriendness of all the other women as a collateral damage.

To my surprise not only they were all treating me very well but also 2 of them (separately) invited me to go to other events they were organising for the coming months. Interesting is that they were not just saying it but they were really like "Oh pls, you have to come!" or "Pls promise you'll think about it! You're going to have so much fun!".

Beside a lot of staring from many guys, I got my target hit just as hard as I wanted. I didn't get any blatant sexual reaction from him, but it was ok, since I was playing the shy and innocent one. So he was seeking my presence very often, we had 2 or 3 rounds of long conversations "alone", with almost no personal space between us and a lot of prolonged eye-to-eye contact. These were all great hits, considering that I just let Psel work alone. I didn't really act on it. I was kind of passive. Next time we meet I'll add DM+ to Psel.

Comment

• Ildergreier
                  Ildergreier commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sounds like a cool night.

This has been fun, we need to do it again. Then we need to advertise more about the synchronisation so more members participates.
                Arsenal

Comment

So what pheromone should we try to synchronize next?
                  Arsenal

Comment

So what pheromone should we try to synchronize next?
                    Celebrity!

Comment

Celebrity!
                      Yes!

(I have the old feminine version).
                      Arsenal

Comment

Yes!

(I have the old feminine version).
                        Next time I "need" to order this, if it isn't available in oil, I'm'ma be gettin' the 30ml!

Comment

Next time I "need" to order this, if it isn't available in oil, I'm'ma be gettin' the 30ml!
                          I understands why, it is amazing blend.
                          Arsenal

Comment

I understands why, it is amazing blend.
                            Yes, now that I fully appreciate it's magic, it will be a staple. It's what I wanted Popularity Potion to be without having to fog myself in the spray

Comment

Yes, now that I fully appreciate it's magic, it will be a staple. It's what I wanted Popularity Potion to be without having to fog myself in the spray
                              I like PoP too, but Celebrity is something completely different. The blends brings the popularity aspect up to another level.
                              Arsenal

Comment

I like PoP too, but Celebrity is something completely different. The blends brings the popularity aspect up to another level.
                                I could only get the Celebrity like, over the top, hits from PoP at above 10 sprays and that is just too much. 1 or 2 sprays of CelebrityXS and I'm leaving PoP wishing if could be Celebrity

Comment

I could only get the Celebrity like, over the top, hits from PoP at above 10 sprays and that is just too much. 1 or 2 sprays of CelebrityXS and I'm leaving PoP wishing if could be Celebrity
                                  With LPMP blends I need from 3-5 sprays. With the 10ml Celebrity bottle it is enough with one spray and I am almost a rock star.
                                  Arsenal

Comment

Celebrity!
                                    I really need to do more testing with Celebrity, that bottle hasn't gotten the proper love it deserves. It's still full! I need to test it by itself, with sweetness, Xist, xs194, etc. I think this idea came right in time for my trip to Cali, I'll do some testing with Celeb by itself this week and see where my sweet spot is and what it does for people/me. I need to go out and about this week, a must lol.
                                    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                                    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                                    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                                    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                                    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X