yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Synchronisation experiments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good day yesterday.
    x2 PSEL from the 30ml
    Everything, or nearly so, that could go wrong at work did. In spite of that my work partner and (female, early 50s) I took everything in stride, one crisis at a time AND had some fun doing so.
    It was a really good upbeat day.
    Lots of curious attention from some of the guys until I remembered what I had on. This makes some of them playful, even brave enough to touch. Nothing inappropriate, touch on the arm or shoulder. Lots of eye contact. Ooooo, I did get a shoulder rub, which was nice.
    Mr and lil Nu were in great/playful moods too.
    How was everyone else's day?
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• NuTrix, in response to your Q, kind of a bad day for me - got chewed out by a single lady MD friend on text for offering advice where it wasn't wanted....she had previously invited me to her home, and that was a first - things have gone sour since....I haven't really initiated (or wanted to)....she said I ghosted her; her chewing out might be a way to get attention, but I don't feel like playing that game, so I haven't responded.... Another male fellow was really offensive. There's another alpha type who had to put him in his place. I don't feel a need to do it, just avoid further interaction with him....Not sure if the mones have anything to do with it....So, mixed interactions yesterday....I did text the gal long distance (3 weeks now), and she offered nice consoling words - really nice gal, finished the day pleasantly in conversation with her....had nothing to do with mones, though (?) Guess they aren't really a crutch after all - just an enhancer, as advertised

Comment

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment
        Hell of a way to start the day, but at least the end was calmer and kinder than the beginning. And you're right not to feed the drama

• drlove
        drlove commented
        Editing a comment
        NuTrix - kind of funny - that comment was over a year ago, before COVID, and I don't even remember the situation now or the people involved LOL ....

• NuTrix , I experienced more touching from people with PSEL on, too! And glad that it gave you a good attitude all day.

I did 2x PSEL, 1 spray on chest, 1 on stomach. Kids wanted lots of body contact with me. Lots of compliments from women on my appearance. I wasn't really around guys that day. My electrolysis technician seemed to get a lot more up close and personal.
      No selfies. ?
      XS arsenal:
      Desire Me, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Innocence, Limitless, PSEL, P86, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness, Xist, xs189

Samples - Celebrity, Cohesion, Love Boat, Girlfriend, InBetween, Babe, Taboo, Vibes

LPMP arsenal:
      Balm Bomb, Beth's Blushing Milkmaid, Cougar Potion, Cuddle Bunny 2009, La Femme Mystere, Like a Magnet, Love Potion: Red, OCCO SLF, OCCO White, Popularity Potion
      Samples - Bosom Bows w/ Phero, Canaga Cocoa Cacao, Caramel Musk, Medium '19, 10:31 w/ Phero

Comment

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment
        No selfies? That's a little sad
        I would say playful is my big selfie with this one.
        Lil Nu is very cuddly and playful when I wear it too. Kids seem to really like it

• Quiet&Dreamy
        Quiet&Dreamy commented
        Editing a comment
        I know, very sad! I swear I'm completely and utterly immune to feeling sexy. Kids do seem to really like it, which surprises me! Ha ha.

• I used Psel at work and people suddenly became so touchy feely...
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
        I used Psel at work and people suddenly became so touchy feely...
        You know, with others mentioning the extra kino, I don't know that I gave this much though before about PSEL.
        Which pheromone makes people want to pet you?
        The Enone is usually good for adding kino as far as people not being able to help themselves.

PSEL is fun because I have no idea what the make up is. I mean, yeah, it is "based" on the guy's PSE blend, but by molecule or by feel/application? And if by molecule, which ones? What's in PSE? It's a fun mystery....

Comment

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment
          There is something, imo, primal about Enone that does make me more physical with my guy when he wears it. Why would it be different when we do? Hmm.

• curiouscat
          curiouscat commented
          Editing a comment
          Do you use it as a single and incorporate it into other combos?

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes. I have it in oil at 5mcg/drop. For me, adding as little as that can change things. It adds "swagger feel" for me Men respond well to that self confidence

• I plan to drop one x of Api with Psel next time.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Ildergreier
          Ildergreier commented
          Editing a comment
          NuTrix that sounds like a good recipe.

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment
          Actually decided to wear this today but with an add on: 2:1:1, PSEL/APi/Xist4w
          Good interactions so far

• Ildergreier
          Ildergreier commented
          Editing a comment
          NuTrix Cool! I am going to try it. And add a little dm oil as well, perhaps.

• From my journal:

Ildergreier had the amazing idea of PSEL and APi and a splash of DM.

So I was playing the last several days with:
        01.28/29.20
        x2 PSEL, x1 APi, x1 Xist4w
        01.30/31.20
        added x1 DM

This combo has pull, as in, people being drawn to you.

I was also more open to interaction and initiation.

Also, sitting back in a break setting, I watched as playfulness and bantering slowly increased around me from the people I was directly associating with to pulling in more people from around the room. The. Room.

Disinhibition. Random, surprising and unexpected innuendos from many (including unlikely/quiet type) sources.

Was complimented on appearance, fragrance and consistently pleasant disposition over the days I wore this combo by differing people.

Affected both men and women positively.

The extra shot of DM added to sexual tension/flirtation/innuendo frequency

While playful, I also found it easy to transition to focused and task oriented.

Basically, I felt good wearing this as much for the selfies as for the reactions of others - which makes this a noteworthy and stellar combo for me
        Would recommend to a friend!

Comment

• Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
          Ildergreier had the amazing idea of PSEL and APi and a splash of DM.
          I am going to try it too.
          Arsenal

Comment

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment
            Sweet!

• *crawls out from under her rock*
          Hi. Hibernation over

Comment

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment
            Hello! Welcome to pre-spring!

• SecretV
            SecretV commented
            Editing a comment
            I missed it here!

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment
            As well you should have! Welcome back

• Originally posted by SecretV View Post
          *crawls out from under her rock*
          Hi. Hibernation over
          babe
          Arsenal

Comment

• SecretV
            SecretV commented
            Editing a comment
            <3

• Ready for new experiment?
          Arsenal

Comment

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
            Ready for new experiment?
            Yes!!!

Comment

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment

• Originally posted by Isis View Post

Yes!!!
            Cool.
            What pheromone?
            Arsenal

Comment

• Isis
              Isis commented
              Editing a comment
              Up for anything

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X