yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS196 (Girlfriend), testing product

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
    One Question: Does anybody else but me thinking The Wife Blend got an imprinting effect?
    I think I wondered about imprinting as well, but it didn't hit me over the head like Xist does

Comment

So...xist4w + girlfriend...has anyone tried it together?

witch laughing GIF

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post

witch laughing GIF

Nope, but I would like to try it and add Babe to the mix.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

witch laughing GIF

XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
          LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

• Isis
            Isis commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm looking forward to reading about it!

2 sprays.
          Pretty much everyone I encountered was pleasantly chatty and not all of it superficial. Had some really great convos.
          The flirtation from males was respectful and playful. Definitely different than a straight up sexual, but certainly attraction is on the brain.

I've been wondering about GF and Xist too. Would it be redundant? I mean, I'll have to try it at some point, but there are things about Xist that GF already seems to imbue, or perhaps it's vice versa?
          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
            2 sprays.
            Pretty much everyone I encountered was pleasantly chatty and not all of it superficial. Had some really great convos.
            The flirtation from males was respectful and playful. Definitely different than a straight up sexual, but certainly attraction is on the brain.

I've been wondering about GF and Xist too. Would it be redundant? I mean, I'll have to try it at some point, but there are things about Xist that GF already seems to imbue, or perhaps it's vice versa?
            I thought it might be, but I like the deep bonding of xist4w and wondered what it would be like with the lightness of Girlfriend. Maybe they contrast in that aspect and wouldn't play well

Only one way to find out!

Comment

witch laughing GIF

Yes, yes. Though, I only tried with with other combos as well (xs196, Xist, p96, and another). I should probably see what happens if I just try Xist + xs196 together only.

Comment

Those two should be amazing together.
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Has anyone reported on how other women react to Girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
                    I haven't tried ut with other women, actually.
                    Arsenal

Comment

Interactions I've had have been positive. No catiness. Sweet, talkative, chatty but not b-nol blathering, not as deep as Connections. Light conversation, but focused. Seems to create a relaxed atmosphere. It's nice
                      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

I haven't tried ut with other women, actually.
                        I'm asking bc I have two events to attend this week. One is called "Stretch for Better Sex" and the other is a "Sweat Cycle" and then an after party. I'm expecting there will be more women there than men and I really need to make friends, lol. So I wondered if Girlfriend could help girls approach me and chat me up.

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Interactions I've had have been positive. No catiness. Sweet, talkative, chatty but not b-nol blathering, not as deep as Connections. Light conversation, but focused. Seems to create a relaxed atmosphere. It's nice
                        This is so great. Definitely wearing it tomorrow! Along with Happiness + Vibe. Maybe I'll bring out my baby Celebrity for that added IT factor.

Comment

I did a couple pages back. They get jokey and giggly, some light bonding. Hits similar to how males get hit but without the attraction

Comment

I did a couple pages back. They get jokey and giggly, some light bonding. Hits similar to how males get hit but without the attraction
                            This is perfect actually. Not always one need the depth of Connections.
                            Arsenal

Comment

Perfect! Thanks for confirming I should wear it tonight. I'd love to see how this would pair well with Celebrity.

Comment

Ok, gals...I did it. I did Xist4W and 196 together this weekend. I knew that he and I would be in a crowd, BUT I needed to try. I realized the reactions might not be super noticable since he is so private in a public setting. BUT... here is what I did and what happened on first run.

I did probably 2.5 sprays of X4W becuase I am at the bottom of the bottle and I didn't get a good first shot.
                                I did 3 sprays of GF...I don't know why... my finger just hit it again. lol.
                                I had OCCO Ambrosia on my chest and wrists. (Never leave home without an OCCO)
                                I put the OCCO on at home so it could dry down and then once I met up with him, I excused myself to go to the bathroom and applied the X4W and GF so it would be extra fresh.

Walked out and sat down beside him.

It was cute because we were in a crowd of people, yet it wasn't like we were in a situation where we couldn't talk...yet he was texting me cute things from right beside me. lol.

I usually try to remind myself to watch his pupils, but this time, I couldn't NOT see them. They were HUGE. And I think his pupils tend to be larger than others anyway (or maybe he is just always in a dilated pupil state when he looks at me.. hard to tell)... but they were bigger than normal.

Nothing extraordinary happened.... yet. I'm thinking that this could have the hard hitting GF effect enhanced by the X4W (because he doesn't act so overtly "cute" in public with just the GF when I've tried it.) . And then potentially will see more of the slow roll of X4W after a few exposures of the two together.

Next time we are alone I am doing the X4W, GF, PSEL and Connections (maybe just 1 spray of this to make him open his mouth and tell me how the other 3 are making him feel). If not Connections, then a good dose of XSP83. I will report back.

Now, I have to go replenish my X4W supply.
                                XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
                                LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

curiouscat His reaction was intens! I love this story so much, now I need to reconsider my ethical stand and try xs196 + xist just one time with the truck driver teacher. Just to see his pupils.
                                  Arsenal

Comment

• Muestereate
                                    Muestereate commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Be considerate, an overcast day will be more comfortable for his eyes.

• Ildergreier
                                    Ildergreier commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Muestereate I might...

curiouscat - I liked your post before even reading it, lol.

I have some OCCO's, what are their use? Is it solely for the good smells? I hate that the forum on LPMP doesn't talk about experiences, just the smells. So I'm over here not knowing what each are supposed to do which means I don't want to wear them at the wrong time.

I looove the part about the pupils becaue that is one of the first things I notice and then is body language. I really love the Psychology behind both of these.

I'm excited for you to try that combo. I'm gon' be right here waiting for the results.

Comment

• Ildergreier
                                    Ildergreier commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Occo is cops with perfume.

• NuTrix
                                    NuTrix commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Yes, cops only. And cop bomb at that. You wear OCCOs when you want to smell amazing and not smell cops

adding this to my list to buy (when its available) and i'll for sure ask for it to try with next order (hopefully I get lucky).

keep the stories coming!

Comment

• So I reordered X4W so I can continue this experiment. I REALLY hope I can buy 196 soon, because I am currently feeling like I don't want to be without it. I need some more P96, too... I am so broke right now, but I am stretching duckies to be sure I can buy pheros. lol.

And Cheerio , like they said, Occos are basically scented cop bombs. I have a few that I love....oh, how I wish I'd never run out of Midnight Lavender!!! But I use Ambrosia a lot. I also love PheroGirl for a big cops hit. I wear an OCCO with everything... because it is good enough to cover the blends, too, and I don't have to wear multiple scents. And I love wearing cops.

Comment

• Ildergreier
                                      Ildergreier commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Mara needs to make Midnight Lavendel a part of the permanent collection, same goes for Tobacco Cherry.

• curiouscat
                                      curiouscat commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Yes, I Midnight Lavender is probably my favorite OCCO of all time.

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X