yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS196 (Girlfriend), testing product

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Any alternatives for a car?
    Our dates are always in Manhattan, we take cabs to get to the next destination and that's when his arms are around me even more. I wonder what sitting on my target's lap would do... Hehehe *evil laugh*
    I would think being in the enclosed space of a cab is the same. Especially in winter when the heat is running and you can crank out the diffusion.
    XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
    LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

2 sprays of The Wife blend at neck & one split of Tease between wrists.

Oi, oi, oi. A truck driver lesson today. Big open smiles, funny and easy conversation and he touched me. First time he has ever touched me. It was just a finger to my hand while I steered the wheel and he was speaking to me about something very casual and had his eyes on the road, it didn't seem he was aware he actually was touching me. I found it highly intimate and I think me using xs196 on him ends today.

Not sure if it was the third or forth time I used The wife blend on him, but it didn't take long.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
        2 sprays of The Wife blend at neck & one split of Tease between wrists.

Oi, oi, oi. A truck driver lesson today. Big open smiles, funny and easy conversation and he touched me. First time he has ever touched me. It was just a finger to my hand while I steered the wheel and he was speaking to me about something very casual and had his eyes on the road, it didn't seem he was aware he actually was touching me. I found it highly intimate and I think me using xs196 on him ends today.

Not sure if it was the third or forth time I used The wife blend on him, but it didn't take long.
        That's what I want to hear!! I MIGHT get to see the boy today...not sure yet. I have 196 in my purse waiting to be employed. .
        XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
        LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

• Ildergreier
          Ildergreier commented
          Editing a comment
          Please come straight to the thread to tell how it went.

Originally posted by curiouscat View Post

That's what I want to hear!! I MIGHT get to see the boy today...not sure yet. I have 196 in my purse waiting to be employed. .
        If it took ages it would be a waste of time.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

So I put it on in hopes that I would see him. I restrained myself from adding anything else, but alas, he had work issues and left late, so I didn't get to see him. :( . But I still went out and everyone I encountered was very nice. I didn't get super emotional like I have in the past when he had to cancel, so I am not sure if that was phero related or not. I am dealing with PMS this week, so I was REALLY surprised that I didn't get really offended and mad about something he couldn't control. I should definitely see him this weekend, so I will report back. I was hoping that I'd be able to hit him with the 196 solo yesterday and then punch it up a bit with the PSEL when we were alone. But alas, if I am going to try it solo first, then it will be several weeks before we are alone again due to my work schedule.

Comment

So I put it on in hopes that I would see him. I restrained myself from adding anything else, but alas, he had work issues and left late, so I didn't get to see him. :( . But I still went out and everyone I encountered was very nice. I didn't get super emotional like I have in the past when he had to cancel, so I am not sure if that was phero related or not. I am dealing with PMS this week, so I was REALLY surprised that I didn't get really offended and mad about something he couldn't control. I should definitely see him this weekend, so I will report back. I was hoping that I'd be able to hit him with the 196 solo yesterday and then punch it up a bit with the PSEL when we were alone. But alas, if I am going to try it solo first, then it will be several weeks before we are alone again due to my work schedule.
            In that case I would add a little Psel, actually.
            Arsenal

Comment

Well....if you insist. . I need the enabling.

Comment

This is going to be so fun.
                Arsenal

Comment

Bwahahaaaaaa! Well! You're in the right place for that!
                  You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Ildergreier
                    Ildergreier commented
                    Editing a comment
                    She most certainly is.

Ok, friends. So I hit him with the PSEL and 196 together. Here's the thing... there was an emergency and our time was cut short before we got to be alone. We were with friends for awhile, and then had to part ways before that even ended. :( That being said, I don't know if it was the PSEL and it's potential disinhibition, but he was saying some fairly "inappropriate" things in front of people that I would not have expected him to say them in front of. Very sexual things... to me... within earshot of others. This is NOT like him. AT. ALL. We speak to each other that way...but not in front of other people. So while I was sad that I didn't get to see it go any further, I will keep testing it out. Maybe by the time my work schedule allows us the chance to be alone again, he will not be able to stand it. . I still want to use the 196 on him solo. I almost added in a spray of Xist4W with the other two, but I am VERY low on that, and will probably stick with the duo as the most complex thing I try right now. He's been hit with Xist4W a lot already. The thing is, we are very bonded anyway...always have been. I want to kick up the sexy. And I am thinking PSEL is going to be the ticket. My goal for the 196 is to make myself the wife that exudes all the PSEL sexy. lol.

Comment

Teheeee, yes. It does seem that it pulls out the naughty and explicit....

Comment

• curiouscat
                      curiouscat commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I'm DYING to get him alone with it now...maybe with a spritz of XSP83. hehehehe

Ok, friends. So I hit him with the PSEL and 196 together. Here's the thing... there was an emergency and our time was cut short before we got to be alone. We were with friends for awhile, and then had to part ways before that even ended. :( That being said, I don't know if it was the PSEL and it's potential disinhibition, but he was saying some fairly "inappropriate" things in front of people that I would not have expected him to say them in front of. Very sexual things... to me... within earshot of others. This is NOT like him. AT. ALL. We speak to each other that way...but not in front of other people. So while I was sad that I didn't get to see it go any further, I will keep testing it out. Maybe by the time my work schedule allows us the chance to be alone again, he will not be able to stand it. . I still want to use the 196 on him solo. I almost added in a spray of Xist4W with the other two, but I am VERY low on that, and will probably stick with the duo as the most complex thing I try right now. He's been hit with Xist4W a lot already. The thing is, we are very bonded anyway...always have been. I want to kick up the sexy. And I am thinking PSEL is going to be the ticket. My goal for the 196 is to make myself the wife that exudes all the PSEL sexy. lol.
                    Not necessarily, but you could try xs196, Xist + just a streak fo DM though.
                    Arsenal

Comment

Just out of curiosity, I was wondering if anyone had the opportunity to see if this has any resetting qualities that might compare to xist. I know a couple of people said they thought it might have imprinting qualities.

Comment

Just out of curiosity, I was wondering if anyone had the opportunity to see if this has any resetting qualities that might compare to xist. I know a couple of people said they thought it might have imprinting qualities.
                        I have not noticed anything.
                        Arsenal

Comment

One Question: Does anybody else but me thinking The Wife Blend got an imprinting effect?
                          Arsenal

Comment

One Question: Does anybody else but me thinking The Wife Blend got an imprinting effect?
                            I haven't worn it enough in the right environment to be sure.
                            Mr Right responds well, but I don't think it would be fair to say it imprints as I use Xist with him as well.
                            If I had to go by exposure at work, there definitely appears to be bonding/fondness but whether there's imprinting beyond face time, I can't say.

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

I haven't worn it enough in the right environment to be sure.
                              Mr Right responds well, but I don't think it would be fair to say it imprints as I use Xist with him as well.
                              If I had to go by exposure at work, there definitely appears to be bonding/fondness but whether there's imprinting beyond face time, I can't say.
                              I asked because of the last driving lesson, my teacher touched me. I withdraw my testing with xs196 because having a married man in love with me will cause more problems than solving them. The thing is that he did it again today, and I was totally pheromone free.
                              Arsenal

Comment

• Muestereate
                                Muestereate commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Emotions imprint and student drivers create fear, though good teachers don't show it. Any emotion it seems is critical to imprinting.

• Ildergreier
                                Ildergreier commented
                                Editing a comment
                                good point. Muestereate

I asked because of the last driving lesson, my teacher touched me. I withdraw my testing with xs196 because having a married man in love with me will cause more problems than solving them. The thing is that he did it again today, and I was totally pheromone free.
                              You've already built a comfortable rapport over time. It's not uncommon to feel attraction, affection or connection with someone who is not your SO. You likely have already built that foundation and the memories from your previous time together have been both professional and fond. Those things stick. Does that mean xs196 has imprinting qualities specifically? I can't say yet for myself, though because of what it is, I wouldn't be surprised if Steve built in something to that affect

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

You've already built a comfortable rapport over time. It's not uncommon to feel attraction, affection or connection with someone who is not your SO. You likely have already built that foundation and the memories from your previous time together have been both professional and fond. Those things stick. Does that mean xs196 has imprinting qualities specifically? I can't say yet for myself, though because of what it is, I wouldn't be surprised if Steve built in something to that affect
                                Nope, me neither, and other fonts seem to rapport about it as well.
                                Arsenal

Comment

Going to test this again today.
                                  x2 Sprays

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X