yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS196 (Girlfriend), testing product

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by curiouscat View Post
    So I reordered X4W so I can continue this experiment. I REALLY hope I can buy 196 soon, because I am currently feeling like I don't want to be without it. I need some more P96, too... I am so broke right now, but I am stretching duckies to be sure I can buy pheros. lol.

And Cheerio , like they said, Occos are basically scented cop bombs. I have a few that I love....oh, how I wish I'd never run out of Midnight Lavender!!! But I use Ambrosia a lot. I also love PheroGirl for a big cops hit. I wear an OCCO with everything... because it is good enough to cover the blends, too, and I don't have to wear multiple scents. And I love wearing cops.
    I have PheroGirl! I have about 15+ LPMP oils that I haven't been using bc PXS has taken over. I almost want to bring out my Levitation for a wonderful hit tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

I have PheroGirl! I have about 15+ LPMP oils that I haven't been using bc PXS has taken over. I almost want to bring out my Levitation for a wonderful hit tomorrow.
      Why don't you?
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

X1 xs196, x1 Xist4w to collar bone.
        Evening with family.
        I knew this would hit lil Nu nicely, she was cuddly and lovey and oh so sweet. When Xist is involved she wants to be near me and held by me and is generally velcro, lol.
        I felt just as sweet and cuddly When Mr got in from work he walked into our love fest and fell into step with the vibe. Instead of just sharing the couch, we were all cuddled on top of each other. He was constantly touching me, complimenting me, lots of eye gazing and kissing. Everything was soft and warm and more than a few times we started something we couldn't finish until lil Nu went to sleep.
        All that at x1 spray each for the evening.

x2 xs196, x1 Xist4w, x1 DM+, x1 preg (30mcg)
        Business and pleasure.
        Busy family morning and afternoon.
        Early breakfast together at new spot.
        Mr was extremely attentive and family focused. Lil Nu was super sweet, happy and well behaved.
        Business meeting went well, first time meeting. The woman was super sweet and accommodating to lil Nu (she has little ones of her own and we shared fun stories). She spent extra time with us answering questions and preparing our accounts.
        Ran errands associated with first meeting and then took care of another item of business with another company.
        The second encounter was strange. The people we spoke with behaved nervously but were very accommodating. Interestingly enough, checking the account later online, "suddenly" everything was resolved It's suspicious, but we are nearly finished dealing with them so good riddance soon enough and thank you for doing your job....grr. I will note that I felt kinder than I had wanted to be, but I also felt intuitively, once we began, that guilt was going to work better than a big stick. It appears my hunch was correct. Though Mr and I played good cop/bad cop pretty darn well together!
        The rest of our time together was sweet and loving and fun as far as our family. Everyone was in good spirits, Mr was super sweet and handsy and we again took advantage of Mommy/Daddy time once tiny tot was in bed

I like the super sweet, soft vibe xs196 brings to everyone

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• The combination xs196 + Xist seem intens!
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
            The combination xs196 + Xist seem intens!
            xs196 seems very social as well as bonding. Women love this blend as well. Kindness, no bristling. I need to wear it more at large in mixed company.
            Absolutely it is a great blend for SOs, at least for me
            I may wear yesterday's mix to work and see if I can get everyone to fall in love with me within an 8 hours time slot?

Comment

• I'm going to be needing 196 as soon as they'll let my greedy little self buy it!
              XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
              LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

• Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

xs196 seems very social as well as bonding. Women love this blend as well. Kindness, no bristling. I need to wear it more at large in mixed company.
                I may wear yesterday's mix to work and see if I can get everyone to fall in love with me within an 8 hours time slot?
                Let us know if you do, I'm interested to see how it is around people who aren't emotionally attached!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Why don't you?
                  I am!

Comment

Hm, maybe I should remove Innocence and replace it with xs196 for today. What do you think?

Comment

• NuTrix
                      NuTrix commented
                      Editing a comment
                      If you do, remember to report!

If not full blown in love, I bet there will be more than just one little infatuation.

Arsenal

Comment

• Well, unfortunately I was limited in my interactions tonight. Soooo, I guess I'll try again tomorrow, lol.
                      But as far as the interactions I did have, there were a couple that I needed to make some inquiries and I was given more than enough information along with smiles. The guys perked up, sat or stood straigher to speak with me, that was cute...I got a thank you and random high five for giving someone the right of way - while walking, lol.
                      My partner has been super sweet, but he usually is. More small talk than usual from him.
                      I guess I'll have to be Cupid tomorrow

Comment

• I did not try this combo today. Postponed to tomorrow...

Comment

• x2 xs196, x1 Xist4w, x1 DM+, x1 pregnenolone (30mcgs)

Oh yeah! It's on!
                          Lots of interactions today. Good moods all around. Playful, happy. Have a work event going on. Informal. Getting to mingle with lots of people. Male bff sat beside me for a portion, he's hit VERY hard. My jeans are tearing at one knee and he tried to put his hand on my knee so I smacked his hand and told him not without permission!

Background story - I've had the conversation with him that he may do nothing touchy to me without my permission (he's got a dirty job some nights and is always offering to hug me to deliberately get me filthy) so it's a running joke between us that I need to keep reminding him no touching without my permission. Guess he was testing if it meant when he was clean too, lol, but he behaved the rest of the time.

Got to mingle with a lot of people that I do and do not know. This doesn't bristle women at all. Several struck up conversation with me without me initiating. Had several guys go nervous and DIHL. At one point an entire group of people had gravitated to me and we were all standing in a small circle sharing stories. Very playful and light. It's strange how guys would look at me but only few will hold eye contact. I've been told by my Mr that it's intimidating, that it feels like I can see into his soul. I promise, I was not behaving intimidating at all!

Over all this is a great social mix. Guys do doubles takes, some act shy, some smile really big and their eyes get all shiny (pregnenolone or over all combo?)
                          Soft, approachable and fun!
                          I will be wearing this again

Comment

• Sunny
                            Sunny commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Is the preg the reason the women open up? If so I need this

• NuTrix
                            NuTrix commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Sunny For me, neno is a happy, sparkly, attention getter. I'm sure it plays a role in attraction. At this dose it's very social.

• Sunny
                            Sunny commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Okay another to add to my list!

x2 xs196, x1 Xist4w, x1 DM+, x1 pregnenolone (30mcgs)

Oh yeah! It's on!
                          Lots of interactions today. Good moods all around. Playful, happy. Have a work event going on. Informal. Getting to mingle with lots of people. Male bff sat beside me for a portion, he's hit VERY hard. My jeans are tearing at one knee and he tried to put his hand on my knee so I smacked his hand and told him not without permission!

Background story - I've had the conversation with him that he may do nothing touchy to me without my permission (he's got a dirty job some nights and is always offering to hug me to deliberately get me filthy) so it's a running joke between us that I need to keep reminding him no touching without my permission. Guess he was testing if it meant when he was clean too, lol, but he behaved the rest of the time.

Got to mingle with a lot of people that I do and do not know. This doesn't bristle women at all. Several struck up conversation with me without me initiating. Had several guys go nervous and DIHL. At one point an entire group of people had gravitated to me and we were all standing in a small circle sharing stories. Very playful and light. It's strange how guys would look at me but only few will hold eye contact. I've been told by my Mr that it's intimidating, that it feels like I can see into his soul. I promise, I was not behaving intimidating at all!

Over all this is a great social mix. Guys do doubles takes, some act shy, some smile really big and their eyes get all shiny (pregnenolone or over all combo?)

This is your second time trying this combo, right? I swear I remember reading about it. Anyway, I love this combo. And I love that women initiated conversation with you without you even trying. YES to ALL of this!

Comment

x2 xs196, x1 Xist4w, x1 DM+, x1 pregnenolone (30mcgs)

Oh yeah! It's on!

PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                            (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                            (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                            LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                            FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• Now that is a combination that want something, one can say this is consistent now.
                              Arsenal

Comment

• So little time, so many pheros...Gurl! I know what you mean!

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                                Now that is a combination that want something, one can say this is consistent now.
                                Well, I feel I have a sufficient base line to want to wear it more.

No reapplication all day, so...
                                10 hours after initial app, I'm home putting lil Nu to bed and shortly there after Mr Right and I are in bed as well. Ready for sleep I thought...
                                He starts touching, then we're kissing, then we're groping and, in spite of being exhausted and just falling off to sleep, a good ravishing ensues.
                                Could have happened anyway but I always find myself wondering, just how long do these mones stick? Especially cops...?

Comment

• I want a good ravishing so badly. I'm going to attempt to try out Xist4W and GF again this weekend. Maybe I'll add in the PSEL. I just can't decide. Sigh...
                                  XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
                                  LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

• Originally posted by curiouscat View Post
                                    I want a good ravishing so badly. I'm going to attempt to try out Xist4W and GF again this weekend. Maybe I'll add in the PSEL. I just can't decide. Sigh...
                                    GF is a really great blend all on its own and I always feel (a little) guilty tweaking an already great blend.
                                    I honestly wondered, with how GF plays solo, whether Xist4w would be redundant but I like that warm, cozy, intimacy they have together with my guy.
                                    I only added the DM+ and neno for me because I love to have a sparkly pixie feel to almost everything Which works out great socially but may be more playful than someone may want for a more romantic situation.
                                    2x xs196 neck n chest, x1 Xist4w cleavage, x1 PSEL abdomen...I would be willing to try that...

ETA
                                    I've decided to wear this today ^^^ "2x xs196 neck n chest, x1 Xist4w cleavage, x1 PSEL abdomen...I would be willing to try that..." Too tempting, couldn't resist...
                                    Last edited by NuTrix; 03-22-2019, 08:12 AM.

Comment

GF is a really great blend all on its own and I always feel (a little) guilty tweaking an already great blend.
                                      I honestly wondered, with how GF plays solo, whether Xist4w would be redundant but I like that warm, cozy, intimacy they have together with my guy.
                                      I only added the DM+ and neno for me because I love to have a sparkly pixie feel to almost everything Which works out great socially but may be more playful than someone may want for a more romantic situation.
                                      2x xs196 neck n chest, x1 Xist4w cleavage, x1 PSEL abdomen...I would be willing to try that...

ETA
                                      I've decided to wear this today ^^^ "2x xs196 neck n chest, x1 Xist4w cleavage, x1 PSEL abdomen...I would be willing to try that..." Too tempting, couldn't resist...
                                      Love it! Can't wait to hear about it. I really need more alone time with the man. (I realized I shouldn't call him "the boy"... of my own accord). Our schedules just aren't matching up these days, but hopefully they will settle in soon. We talk every day, and see each other a few times a week if AT ALL possible, but we are often in a group or at a restaurant, etc. It's been awhile since we've been alone in a private setting...aka..one of our houses. Sigh.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X