yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS196 (Girlfriend), testing product

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

!@#
    Last edited by Muestereate; 02-19-2019, 06:45 AM. Reason: start to a fresh page should be more relevant than this post was. It was just a quip.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
      Brilliant catch, might I add from experience, before it's too late.

I disagree on the focus though I haven't tried the blend. I disagree for philosophical albeit sexist considerations. A woman multitasks versus a man focuses. Not that both can't do both, I'm not saying that but see. Nutrix is tasking on husband AND child. Somebody has to do this and a woman's extra corpus callosum in average cases lends itself well to this role.

I' have spent decades developing the other side of my brain and hopefully its white matter. I still cannot multitask as well as a woman but when I wear Fantasy, it seems to bring this out.

Normally, the calmness I would associate with a beta male pheromone, a touch or erone comes to mind but anol might do that too. but the balance between multitasking and focus may best be served by leaning multitask. I think as a guy, a woman's ability to multitask like you gals is something I hold a bit in awe and attractive in a girlfriend or a wife.

FOCUS, YEAH!!! you need that in the truck and what your teacher is talking about is a weird sort of awareness, it IS a bit like multitasking but it also might be better associated with martial arts where you are fully aware of all your extremes and your peripherals. You have to feel EACH wheel beneath you. In parking lots and traffic, every corner, wheel or projection like a mirror has a nerve attached to it. Going down the highway you can FOCUS on whats in front of you, climbing mountains you can focus on the torque going through the clutch and drivetrain and minimize it through the gears. But drop off the main highway and into the muck of casual motorists and your all your edges need to tingle while your brain learns to make new chemical pathways that can fishtail in reverse.

For me, it was always two different mental states, very close to the balance between focus and multitask and I had to be able to switch in and out of each one like a light switch.
      You are testing the wife blend too?
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

So this is something you could recommend to exhausted small child parents to keep up the excitement in the relationship?
        I don't think this will keep the excitement, per se, so much and refresh a tenderness that may get lost in the shuffle. An appreciation for the qualities you find attractive in one another. A desire for connectedness and intimacy
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Muestereate
          Muestereate commented
          Editing a comment
          refresh a tenderness, Just spotted this. been shooting for the same by combining female blends with my male blends.

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

I don't think this will keep the excitement, per se, so much and refresh a tenderness that may get lost in the shuffle. An appreciation for the qualities you find attractive in one another. A desire for connectedness and intimacy
        That is just as important.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

That is just as important.
          This has that PM feel, but distinctly more feminine. Soft. But I'm curious to see more single's reports. We're already LTR, I'll have to test more at work, to see how those outside of already intimate relationships respond.

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
            Copied from my journal

I think Ildergreier was onto something when she called this blend the wife.

This will have your target wanting to wife you up! Haha. Not only was the dude I went on a date with saying things like he so happy and that he had a second chance to try something with me he also mentioned that he "really" liked me. Interesting because it put him in a vulnerable position. I've shown no emotional closeness.

He was also overly impressed by the traits I displayed. He pressed to see me again even though I saw him last night and will him again on Thursday
            My guy said exactly this but via text the next day.
            This is becoming my new favorite mone!

@Ildergreier - would you stop wearing this after being asked the exclusive question? How can this also work while in a relationship?

Comment

• Ildergreier
              Ildergreier commented
              Editing a comment
              The way I read NuTrix posts, this a nice relationship blend.

This has that PM feel, but distinctly more feminine. Soft. But I'm curious to see more single's reports. We're already LTR, I'll have to test more at work, to see how those outside of already intimate relationships respond.
            I am single, and I am trying it on my truck driver teacher. For science only, of course.
            Arsenal

Comment

I'm really wanting to try this blend but it doesn't appear to be on sale on the site? Is it only available if sent as a sample? How can I go about getting some?

Sorry if this question has already been answered lol I'd like to try this spray out
              I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

Originally posted by somechick99 View Post
                I'm really wanting to try this blend but it doesn't appear to be on sale on the site? Is it only available if sent as a sample? How can I go about getting some?

Sorry if this question has already been answered lol I'd like to try this spray out
                You have to request it in the Notes ???? section of the check out page. Also ask for a sample of xs194 a new blend that has its own thread as well. ????
                PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

You are testing the wife blend too?
                  No, it wasn't a testing observation but philosophical input that the ability to multitask is more ATTRACTIVE, to at least this guy, than additional focus.

I was essentially responding to these ideas with a difference of opinion, but from a male point of view.

I like the wife blend selfie, but I would be happy if SteveO could give the wife blend the focus and calmness the xs193 possess too, because I truly enjoyed it Saturday night (jmf the Ildergreier tests male blend thread) that selfie gave me. It doesn't have to be the male calmness and focus, but I think the wife blend would benefit from something similar.
                  This balance may be what differentiates the two blends but I say this based on YOUR testing. At this time, though I'm working with female blends, wife and girlfriend are not in my inventory. Since I'm becoming familiar with the different nuances that create femininity in blends, I thought I could and am becoming somewhat qualified to comment and hopefully contribute and maybe even add on to your work with a guy('s) perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post

No, it wasn't a testing observation but philosophical input that the ability to multitask is more ATTRACTIVE, to at least this guy, than additional focus.

I was essentially responding to these ideas with a difference of opinion, but from a male point of view.

This balance may be what differentiates the two blends but I say this based on YOUR testing. At this time, though I'm working with female blends, wife and girlfriend are not in my inventory. Since I'm becoming familiar with the different nuances that create femininity in blends, I thought I could and am becoming somewhat qualified to comment and hopefully contribute and maybe even add on to your work with a guy('s) perspective.

Maybe, let us see what XSteveO says about the difference.
                    Arsenal

Comment

x3 XS196, environment: work

I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary boosting it to 3. Thinking 2 is plenty, why waste?

I worked mainly with females last night though, lol. The good news is that women seem to respond well to this. A bit chatty. Not heavy or TMI or blathering, just very pleasantly social. Conversation was easy and flowed well.
                      There's an element of calm to this one. I noticed it at x2 also, a bit of slinkiness. Wanting to walk slow, an extra swish in my hips, feeling unrushed.

Ildergreier I haven't gotten to XS193 yet, so I'm not sure of its affects. I'm curious about the sense of calmness you mention it having and how it differentiates from that of XS196. I will definately be looking for that when I give XS193 proper testing...maybe XS196 is more of a relaxed sense?

Comment

x3 XS196, environment: work

I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary boosting it to 3. Thinking 2 is plenty, why waste?

I worked mainly with females last night though, lol. The good news is that women seem to respond well to this. A bit chatty. Not heavy or TMI or blathering, just very pleasantly social. Conversation was easy and flowed well.
                        There's an element of calm to this one. I noticed it at x2 also, a bit of slinkiness. Wanting to walk slow, an extra swish in my hips, feeling unrushed.

Ildergreier I haven't gotten to XS193 yet, so I'm not sure of its affects. I'm curious about the sense of calmness you mention it having and how it differentiates from that of XS196. I will definately be looking for that when I give XS193 proper testing...maybe XS196 is more of a relaxed sense?
                        The calmness of xs196 is amped up in xs193 and it also got an added focus shift ability.
                        Arsenal

Comment

Two sprays at neck when having a driving lesson (third time I am trying xs196).

This blend is intime, it is extremely intime and I need to remind myself every time we are finished with the driver lessons that I am doing research and that falling in love with this man is forbidden. He is smitten by me now. It didn't take that much time and he has open up and I have too. It is too much since I won't be seeing him when we are finished with this. The wife blend is an amazing social and I am happy
                          XSteveO created this for all the ones that have a bloke they like and want him to like them more.

Next time I want to add a spray of Tease for status and sexyness.

Last edited by Ildergreier; 03-08-2019, 08:48 AM.
                          Arsenal

Comment

x2 XS196

At work.

Definitely affects those who have any kind of attraction already.
                            My male bff coworker was hit pretty hard but Mr not-so-cranky-anymore-pants was also very personable as well. It was genuinely fun to see him so relaxed and having fun and laughing SO much
                            There were 3 others I came in contact with, we've always had good rapport and there's attraction there on both sides, but we've always been professional and respectful. XS196 immidiately hit, brightened disposition, personal compliments, enthusiastic interest in my personal life. These things would have likely happened but I note a certain enthusiasm /amplification in the level of emotional involvement.

Hahaha, this may be another one, like Xist, that I'll need to be careful about wearing to work. I can't have people falling in love with me everywhere

Comment

• NuTrix
                              NuTrix commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Talk about others falling in love with you, right?!

• Ildergreier
                              Ildergreier commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I wouldn't even dare to try them together

• NuTrix
                              NuTrix commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Muhahaaaaa...I would!

x2 XS196

At work.

Definitely affects those who have any kind of attraction already.
                            My male bff coworker was hit pretty hard but Mr not-so-cranky-anymore-pants was also very personable as well. It was genuinely fun to see him so relaxed and having fun and laughing SO much
                            There were 3 others I came in contact with, we've always had good rapport and there's attraction there on both sides, but we've always been professional and respectful. XS196 immidiately hit, brightened disposition, personal compliments, enthusiastic interest in my personal life. These things would have likely happened but I note a certain enthusiasm /amplification in the level of emotional involvement.

Hahaha, this may be another one, like Xist, that I'll need to be careful about wearing to work. I can't have people falling in love with me everywhere

Now that would be too much, now wouldn't it?

Arsenal

Comment

• NuTrix
                              NuTrix commented
                              Editing a comment

Decided to fly her solo (with an OCCO for scent) today just to see how she played on me. I ended up with about 2.5 sprays because that first spray out of the bottle is always pitiful. Anyway, went to a brunch style event where a lot of people I know were going to be. Ended up with three guys surrounding me, talking about various things, but I was the center of attention. And another guy near us, though not in this conversation, was continually watching me. I caught his eye several times and he'd smile. It was all kind of funny. I knew these guys, yes, but they are not typically all up in my business...and not all at the same time. I felt a little emotional at the beginning of the wear, but I am also getting ready to hit PMS week, so no absolute correlation with that. I may give it another whirl once before using it around the boy just to see if I get the same type of effect with people that don't already know me.
                            XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
                            LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

Two sprays at neck when having a driving lesson (third time I am trying xs196).

This blend is intime, it is extremely intime and I need to remind myself every time we are finished with the driver lessons that I am doing research and that falling in love with this man is forbidden. He is smitten by me now. It didn't take that much time and he has open up and I have too. It is too much since I won't be seeing him when we are finished with this. The wife blend is an amazing social and I am happy
                              created this for all the ones that have a bloke they like and want him to like them more.

Next time I want to add a spray of Tease for status and sexyness.

I have always found that if I can phero the boy in the car, I get amazing results. The closed space for even 10-15 minutes is often enough to have him texting me "differently" for days. So now that you've had this experience after exposure in the cab of a truck, I think I'm going to have to take this for a literal drive.
                              XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
                              LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

Originally posted by curiouscat View Post

I have always found that if I can phero the boy in the car, I get amazing results. The closed space for even 10-15 minutes is often enough to have him texting me "differently" for days.
                                This is so true.

So now that you've had this experience after exposure in the cab of a truck, I think I'm going to have to take this for a literal drive.
                                I am looking forward to read about your journey.

Arsenal

Comment

I have always found that if I can phero the boy in the car, I get amazing results. The closed space for even 10-15 minutes is often enough to have him texting me "differently" for days. So now that you've had this experience after exposure in the cab of a truck, I think I'm going to have to take this for a literal drive.
                                  Any alternatives for a car?
                                  Our dates are always in Manhattan, we take cabs to get to the next destination and that's when his arms are around me even more. I wonder what sitting on my target's lap would do... Hehehe *evil laugh*

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X