yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Do you rub your Pheromone Oil Products in? Using hand soap could be ruining your results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or keep the gloves and place somewhere when with your target, lol.

Comment

these rubber gloves thing is starting to sound kinkyish.

Comment

Hahahaha! Probably burns like hell.

Comment

I use nitrile gloves that I buy in bulk for $4/100 pairs. Nowadays I also use them to wash dishes, cleaning, etc. so convenient to not have to constantly wash your hands. There's another solution also, there are 'finger gloves' which slip onto a single finger. If I'm applying to smaller areas like behind my ear or chin, etc. and don't want to spread it around too much, I use these. They're made of either nitrile or latex. They look like tiny thin condoms and roll on just the same way.

One other thing I do, which I'm not sure if this is good or not - I mix a bit of jojoba oil in with the drops as I'm applying them, to dilute the mixture, allowing me to spread it on more parts of my body. For instance, I take a few drops jojoba or vitamin E oil, place into the glove, then drop some pheromones, and then mix in the palm of my hand (with a glove on my other hand). Then I just run wherever I need to all over. I find it works quite well. For sprays, I just spray on my skin and still use the gloves to spread around if need be.

XSteveO - Honestly I think someone should create disposable pheromone or scent-based mittens (or even wipes). You just open it, slip your hand in, wipe wherever you need the scent/pheros, turn it inside out and toss it. Before gloves, I always had problems getting too much pheromones concentrated on my fingers. The problem with sprays is sometimes the angle is not what you expect, and you end up spraying where you didn't want or missing entirely. Plus you waste a ton of spray that falls on the floor, etc. I'd pay $5 per 1-time use mittens. Great for travel too, fully sealed in the package, no leak until you open to use it. As with wipes, Windex just started making these. Makes sense, you no longer need paper towels + spray, you just use wipes. A bit more pricey but you definitely gain in time saved + convenience.

Comment

I don't think diluting them helps as you would need more product. I would love psx to try new carriers however. Such as gel and silicone. I sometimes mix the oil and the says to make a hybrid. Would love to see these
            Pheromone XS
            Oil: evolve, xist
            Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Never gave it a thought to use gloves. I guess, if I was working in the lab it would be wise. I do think someone came out with a pheromone wipe. not Gloves though. Hayley sends Condoms. I bet she pokes a hole in them with a hypodermic and injects a pheromone and thinks she doing us a favor.

Comment

I used to apply to the backs of my hands, but I'm required to wear gloves at work often, so I go with top inside of forearm now most of the time, using the tops of my forearms to rub into crooks of elbows too. I still use inside of wrists on occasion when not going to work. When I apply to neck or between "the girls", I use the back of my wrist to rub oils in or smoosh the girls together (in that case, lol).
                I don't like antibacterial soaps, but it's all my company uses, so you adapt your app as needed ^_~
                You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I think the word adapt is a good one. I have to adapt all the time in all things in life. There is more than one way to skin a cat and I think I should be familiar with as many as possible so I don't have to reinvent the wheel everytime the weather changes. I like the folding spots a lot too, besides adapting for normal handwashing I like to open up my body and put out a larger scent when I stand up and spread out shoulders back, chest out, head up. It's congruent with it seems to me.

Comment

I always rub the oil phero products in, otherwise, I feel that they just sit on top of my skin, and when the clothings goes on, it will get rubbed on, or dare I say wasted; so I'd rather it get rubbed on me instead of in my clothing.
                    "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
                      I don't think diluting them helps as you would need more product. I would love psx to try new carriers however. Such as gel and silicone. I sometimes mix the oil and the says to make a hybrid. Would love to see these
                      great suggestion

"He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

I don't know but I'd rather stay away from gels. I don't think the medium works well. I had used all LAL's gels and they just seemed like water absorbed into my skin.

Silicone, if it is that good, Alpha Dream would have continue using it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
                          I don't know but I'd rather stay away from gels. I don't think the medium works well. I had used all LAL's gels and they just seemed like water absorbed into my skin.

Silicone, if it is that good, Alpha Dream would have continue using it.
                          The gels and silicone perform well. They could have been stoped due to cost or contract reasons. It did make the sprays more believable
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

The gels and silicone perform well. They could have been stoped due to cost or contract reasons. It did make the sprays more believable

Comment

Well for fast hits yes I think it had its place for slow burn. But my point was trying something new such as a hybrid oil/spray serum or something
                              Pheromone XS

Comment

hmm, this is interesting as well.

Comment

Well for fast hits yes I think it had its place for slow burn. But my point was trying something new such as a hybrid oil/spray serum or something

Comment

Pheromone XS

Comment

Comment

I'm pretty sure my Neno is absorbed through the skin, I'm using dpg oil. people can't be smelling the application but I think it comes back out of my pores in general. My whole body becomes and application point.

Comment

Originally posted by cryptomones View Post
                                          Honestly I think someone should create disposable pheromone or scent-based mittens (or even wipes). You just open it, slip your hand in, wipe wherever you need the scent/pheros, turn it inside out and toss it. Before gloves, I always had problems getting too much pheromones concentrated on my fingers. The problem with sprays is sometimes the angle is not what you expect, and you end up spraying where you didn't want or missing entirely. Plus you waste a ton of spray that falls on the floor, etc. I'd pay $5 per 1-time use mittens. Great for travel too, fully sealed in the package, no leak until you open to use it. As with wipes, Windex just started making these. Makes sense, you no longer need paper towels + spray, you just use wipes. A bit more pricey but you definitely gain in time saved + convenience.
                                          We were testing wipes for a while, but very cost inefficient. $5 would be the very minimum if I remember correctly. We sent out a whole bunch as free samples. I am sure we have all the materials. I'll make a few for yah so you can see what you think.

Steve O
                                          PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                                          Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X