yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Do you rub your Pheromone Oil Products in? Using hand soap could be ruining your results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you rub your Pheromone Oil Products in? Using hand soap could be ruining your results

I was going through the forum reading threads and posts on how to correctly apply oil.

Some say don't rub it in, others say don't matter

Then something just hit me

When brewing your own Kombucha (a fermented probiotic tea drink), it is common knowledge that during a certain process, you should AVOID using anti-bacterial hand soap when handling the live contents of the tea, because the soap residue on your fingers could destroy the healthy probiotics and live bacteria

What if washing your hands with anti-bacterial soap, before you apply and rub your pheromone oil products onto your skin, are damaging the pheromone contents?

Reference (a SCOBY is a real living thing, it's what creates a Kombucha tea)

**Do not use antibacterial hand soap before handling SCOBY. If you do wait a little while before handling SCOBY.

DO NOT wash your hands with an antibacterial soap before making kombucha tea. Doing so can destroy the good bacteria produced by the culture.

Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Your own bacteria is damaging/morphing the content of pheromones. Healthy probiotics and live bacteria is not the same thing as synthetic pheromones.

One of the reasons we avoid using roll-on cap bottle because some residue or bacteria on your skin may contaminate the mixes. Personally, when using euro-dropper, there would be some oil left on the cap after a drop. I used to rub the leftover with my skin but I don't do that now preventing any contamination to my good bottle of phero.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
      Your own bacteria is damaging/morphing the content of pheromones. Healthy probiotics and live bacteria is not the same thing as synthetic pheromones.

One of the reasons we avoid using roll-on cap bottle because some residue or bacteria on your skin may contaminate the mixes. Personally, when using euro-dropper, there would be some oil left on the cap after a drop. I used to rub the leftover with my skin but I don't do that now preventing any contamination to my good bottle of phero.
      Bloodburn How do you personally apply your own oil products?

As I was trying to avoid using my fingers to rub the drops onto my skin, I was using swiping my neck with the euro dropper cap
      Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

Comment

Originally posted by pingu View Post

Bloodburn How do you personally apply your own oil products?

As I was trying to avoid using my fingers to rub the drops onto my skin, I was using swiping my neck with the euro dropper cap
        I wash my hands and wrists first. If I want to apply oil only on my neck, I drop on my finger and dab it on my neck. I only use that finger for the next drop. If I want to apply on both neck and wrists, I make drops on my wrist and smear on my neck.

Comment

I only lightly dab full drops. I smear around elsewhere only whatever is leftover on the finger after the dab. Harsh body soaps should indeed be avoided.

Comment

I use the insides of my wrists a lot, nothings wasted. I can't reach everywhere with my wrists though.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

I wash my hands and wrists first. If I want to apply oil only on my neck, I drop on my finger and dab it on my neck. I only use that finger for the next drop. If I want to apply on both neck and wrists, I make drops on my wrist and smear on my neck.
              What i do is put a drop or spray on my wrists, then rub it on one side of my neck, i repeat the process with the other mones with the other hand and neck. Do you think that works well?

Comment

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post

What i do is put a drop or spray on my wrists, then rub it on one side of my neck, i repeat the process with the other mones with the other hand and neck. Do you think that works well?
                That sounds awesome IMO, but I like washing my hands thoroughly when using a bathroom so.... no wrists for me LOL

Comment

Well you can put it a couple inches higher onto the forearms too and you shouldn't wash it off unless you need to wash it off on purpose.

Pingu, Some products have a pheromone that the bacteria on your skin eat. They convert it to another pheromone. The first one is the same as fresh sweat from work or the gym. For a long time, I noticed that as long as I wasn't damp anymore, that a lot of girls liked to hang around even though I hadn't showered.

After a while, I think 4 to 6 hours, this pheromone what we call A1 turns to what we call enone. Enone is considered a sexual pheromone. it kinda stinks but in normal quantities, it signals time for sex to older women.

Now if you go to the gym and shower you miss out on this natural phenomenon. The pheromones yo apply go through these transformations too and in fact these transformations are calculated into the blends. If you scrub your app points really well, you kill the bacteria and these blends don't act the same.

Yes, your different hygiene habits will affect how these products work. They are of course up to you. It's part of why we all have to find our own sweat spot dosages for different products.

Comment

That sounds awesome IMO, but I like washing my hands thoroughly when using a bathroom so.... no wrists for me LOL
                    Ya i wash also, but i don't wash the wrists, takes some maneuvering but it's manageable .

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                      Well you can put it a couple inches higher onto the forearms too and you shouldn't wash it off unless you need to wash it off on purpose.

Pingu, Some products have a pheromone that the bacteria on your skin eat. They convert it to another pheromone. The first one is the same as fresh sweat from work or the gym. For a long time, I noticed that as long as I wasn't damp anymore, that a lot of girls liked to hang around even though I hadn't showered.

After a while, I think 4 to 6 hours, this pheromone what we call A1 turns to what we call enone. Enone is considered a sexual pheromone. it kinda stinks but in normal quantities, it signals time for sex to older women.

Now if you go to the gym and shower you miss out on this natural phenomenon. The pheromones yo apply go through these transformations too and in fact these transformations are calculated into the blends. If you scrub your app points really well, you kill the bacteria and these blends don't act the same.

Yes, your different hygiene habits will affect how these products work. They are of course up to you. It's part of why we all have to find our own sweat spot dosages for different products.
                      Good information, had no idea.

Comment

Then something just hit me

When brewing your own Kombucha (a fermented probiotic tea drink), it is common knowledge that during a certain process, you should AVOID using anti-bacterial hand soap when handling the live contents of the tea, because the soap residue on your fingers could destroy the healthy probiotics and live bacteria

What if washing your hands with anti-bacterial soap, before you apply and rub your pheromone oil products onto your skin, are damaging the pheromone contents?
                        Do not use anti bacterial soap, they create resistant germs.
                        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

That works too. Just don't rub too hard but more like smearing them instead. Sometimes I don't want any pheros on my wrists so I have to use finger. Some precious residue may be a waste on it but I can't dose properly lying down on my bed and let it drop on my neck with a euro-dropper. Bulb dropper, I can drop anywhere on my body without using finger or wrist.

Comment

Good information, had no idea.
                            I'm not sure if A1 does convert to enone but Alpha Androstenol does according to the description of Apex's Titan.

Comment

• Muestereate
                              Muestereate commented
                              Editing a comment
                              its actually a cascade of waste and byproducts. I over simplified to answer the original question.

Would gloves help?
                            Pheromone XS
                            Oil: evolve, xist
                            Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
                              Would gloves help?
                              It will be a waste that some pheros residue get stuck on the gloves. At least using fingers, the very sticky residue is still there.

Comment

I see

I was referring to clinical latex gloves
                                Pheromone XS
                                Oil: evolve, xist
                                Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Residues will be lost forever on the latex gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
                                    I see

I was referring to clinical latex gloves
                                    You still throw the gloves away.

Comment

Yes mones-enriched gloves thrown away are sad.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X