yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Recreating Instant Shine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recreating Instant Shine

User's of instant shine, I would appreciate your input. I began trying to recreate IS long ago and made some good progress but shelved the project because I had too many products and got side tracked. I thought it would be fun to pick this up again as it looks like Shine is gone for good.

I'm wanting people to describe how Shine makes them feel and how they found it to effect others in as much detail as possible. I still have about 15ml of IS 2x that I'm going to use for reference but I thought it wouldn't hurt to get others opinions.

its almost like you combine Vibe+Bliss, considering they're both unisex so I didn't include Ascend.
    : : END TRANSMISSION : :

Comment

Originally posted by EMPYREAL View Post
      its almost like you combine Vibe+Bliss, considering they're both unisex so I didn't include Ascend.
      Care to elaborate? Are you saying Shine effects people similarly to a combo of Vibe+Bliss? Where does Ascend come in to all this?

Comment

To me, Androsterone-Sulfate works similar so as many others have speculated, it seems to be an integral part of old IS.
        DHES-S might also be a component as I got distinct beautifying and attraction of younger women (18-~22) from IS which DHEA-S on it's own is also known for

Comment

Originally posted by GorchFock View Post
          To me, Androsterone-Sulfate works similar so as many others have speculated, it seems to be an integral part of old IS.
          DHES-S might also be a component as I got distinct beautifying and attraction of younger women (18-~22) from IS which DHEA-S on it's own is also known for
          I appreciate your input on the formula. I'm confident I know what's in it and yes I agree that Rone-s and DHEA-S make up the majority of the composition. I'm sure there is a smidgen of something else in there as well and I will probably release the formula once I'm done if there is enough interest.

What I'm really wanting to know is how IS makes people feel and how it affects others around them. This will help me nail down the ratio's. IMO I don't think it's over 30mcg per spray.

Comment

Already been done.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
              Already been done.
              Care to provide a link?

Comment

Scottie went wild on this. He's too humble, its his thread. https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...ject#post57121

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post

I appreciate your input on the formula. I'm confident I know what's in it and yes I agree that Rone-s and DHEA-S make up the majority of the composition. I'm sure there is a smidgen of something else in there as well and I will probably release the formula once I'm done if there is enough interest.

What I'm really wanting to know is how IS makes people feel and how it affects others around them. This will help me nail down the ratio's. IMO I don't think it's over 30mcg per spray.
                  Ah, sorry I misunderstood you there.
                  I like Rone-S in doses around 12,5mcg, so your <30mcg total seems sensible.

I would'nt put Alpha-Anol in there as Scottie did, I did not get any Anol effects from IS. DHEA is useless to me. Beta-AndrostAnol ssems a logical addition. Looking forward to what you have figured out.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                    Scottie went wild on this. He's too humble, its his thread. https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...ject#post57121
                    With respect to Scottie I have to agree with Gorchfock. I don't think Anol is in the original formulation of Shine.

Comment

I would'nt put Alpha-Anol in there as Scottie did, I did not get any Anol effects from IS. DHEA is useless to me. Beta-AndrostAnol ssems a logical addition. Looking forward to what you have figured out.
                      My experience with beta-AndrostAnol is limited. Can you explain your reasoning why you think it is a logical addition?

Comment

Comment

Interesting. When I tested it, I seemed to get a slight increase in friendliness but not much else. I have it in 25mcg per spray though. Do you recommend a lower dose? I noticed it had a very pungent smell as well.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post

Have you actually ever looked at the product page? It's a two molecule formula. According to SteveO it does not contain Rone Sulfate. How can you claim to know what's in Shine when you obviously know nothing about the formula?

Comment

Actually Shine made me and others chatty as hell, very much like Anol. This is one of the things I liked about Shine. I'm very stoic by nature. Shine always brought me out of my shell. So what molecule do you think causes that effect? It certainly isn't Beta androstanol.

Comment

Have you actually ever looked at the product page? It's a two molecule formula. According to SteveO it does not contain Rone Sulfate. How can you claim to know what's in Shine when you obviously know nothing about the formula?
                                  No, Androtics has confirmed that it carries so called "steering" molecules as well. I don't know which claim is true. I also don't think that SteveO can rule out Shine containing Rone-S, he always stated back in the days that he is not privy to Androtics exact formulas.

As to your question: Both Rone-S and DHEA-S are able to induce "chattiness" given their nature as negative allosteric modulators of certain GABAa-R subunits. Especialy when your default nature is stoic, reserved than the excitatory effect of that MoA can result in chattiness. DHEA-S more so than Rone-S, but both could.

Comment

It's called thorough testing Scottie. Maybe you should try it instead of relying on Steve to fill in the gaps for you.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X