yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS120 Beta (The Thinker)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you are worried about stuff like that then skip on it. If you have really stressful work, OCD, AD(H)D or some type of anxiety thingy going on it might be helpful. I would put this in round 3 of purchases. 1 being powerful socials and even sexuals, 2 being powerful sexuals, 3 being self effective, 4 experimentals. If you get it in a sample counts your blessings though.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaliciousIntent View Post
      I If you have really stressful work, OCD, AD(H)D or some type of anxiety thingy going on it might be helpful.
      I've been clinically diagnosed with both OCD and Social Anxiety so I wonder if it might be beneficial. I have tended to find self-effects from pheromones to be somewhat limited up to this point.
      Bad Wolf

Comment

• The psychologist I go to said he was part of a research project that looked at pheromones and he doubts they work except as placebo. I know better from personal experience.
        Bad Wolf

Comment

• Comment

• you are fine either using an old thread or making a new one if you think it more appropriate. I found this blend useful in the pandemic. As things changed I would get a bit excited and have initial resistance to all the changes. Several times I used this at home and was able to process and adapt quicker. Usually when things change it takes me a few days to settle. Using this cut off at least a day. Another benefit is I would feel some impatience and wondering if I could ever adapt to the changes. After using this a few times, I am much more confident in my ability to adapt as well as adapting more quickly. I coupled it with comply a couple times as well, they worked nicely together for self effects of these types.

Comment

• I will be testing Thinker today, 7 sample sprays (3.5 regular) Looking forward to testing Odyssey. Please let me know if this thread has been revived/continued or made new somewhere else. I'm definitely looking for self-effects, especially those that lead to enhanced mental states, without impairment of course.
              Last edited by JennMo; 06-19-2020, 10:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JennMo View Post
                I will be testing Thinker today, 7 sample sprays (3.5 regular) Looking forward to testing Odyssey. Please let me know if this thread has been revived/continued or made new somewhere else. I'm definitely looking for self-effects, especially those that lead to enhanced mental states, without impairment of course.
                So how did thinker go for you?
                You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

So how did thinker go for you?
                  Ahh yes. Thinker. I had previously tried 4 sprays, this time i went all-the-way! 7 sprays (sample = 3.5 regular) and it game me a sense of being "straight-laced" and "on the ball", like i was doing everything right, that i was someone to be looked at for answers. I did feel more talkative, but i tell myself that was because it was friday night and i was excited.

I wore this uncovered and i could notice it sublety and it gave me confidence that i was attractive in a respectable way. This is definitely a confidence builder but in an esteemable fasion. I am concerned that the humidity is causing it to evaporate more quickly. I will continue testing this with a cover and see how it goes, i am concerned about wearing it to work though. That will be the ultimate test, but there is much research to do before that!

I hope to test this again soon, hopefully around others. Perhaps in a cooler climate.

Comment

• NuTrix
                    NuTrix commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'm thinking I need to up my dose from 2 to 3 just for giggles now...

• i have this is in a full bottle and only wore one spray, i think i need to up my does sprays to see if i get more effects because at one spray of thinker i didn't get anything, and yet with celebrity at one spray i got more hits.
                  XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                  XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                  Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                  Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                  From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• Muestereate
                    Muestereate commented
                    Editing a comment
                    This is one I tend to go heavier with also.

• Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                  you are fine either using an old thread or making a new one if you think it more appropriate. I found this blend useful in the pandemic. As things changed I would get a bit excited and have initial resistance to all the changes. Several times I used this at home and was able to process and adapt quicker. Usually when things change it takes me a few days to settle. Using this cut off at least a day. Another benefit is I would feel some impatience and wondering if I could ever adapt to the changes. After using this a few times, I am much more confident in my ability to adapt as well as adapting more quickly. I coupled it with comply a couple times as well, they worked nicely together for self effects of these types.
                  sounds like a good combo with comply will have to try that!
                  XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                  XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                  Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                  Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                  From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• Muestereate
                    Muestereate commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I find Bnol in general calming, Est and A1 too.

• Had a good, productive day yesterday with one shot of Thinker although I felt a little stoic. Will try it with a 'happy' phero next time.

Comment

• I use Thinker often, IIt seems to combo with a lot of blends well, especailly unisexy and some womens blends. I wonder how it goes with Xist4W

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X