yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS120 Beta (The Thinker)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS120 Beta (The Thinker)

The ThinkerXS1201x spray
    Self Effect: The first time I sprayed this stuff on it felt like I took a fat hit of pot and at the same time had a boat load of mental focus. After using this stuff for about a month or so the pot feeling is gone but the focus is still there.
    Effect on Others: At one spray I haven't noticed much of an effect on others, however I may not have a good perspective on this being as it has been extremely cold lately and most of the time I need to have layers on which completely craps on the diffusion. More testing is definitely needed at one spray.

2x spray (My sweet spot!)
    Self Effect: The same pot feeling, enhanced peripheral vision, sound seems slightly clearer, multitasking becomes second nature and even more mental focus, yet sometimes I find it hard to focus on uninteresting topics during conversation.
    Effect on Others: People seem to want to be on the same page and with that it becomes almost effortless to lead conversations. Lately I've been wearing two sprays to band practice and the creative flow has really picked up between my guitarist and I but not so much with the drummer or singer (they are usually a bit farther away).

3x4x spray
    I won't go much into detail about this dose because I haven't had sufficient time to test it out. I tried it once and the usual reactions occurred only this time it acted more social, like I mixed it with some Flirt (which i will actually be testing soon).

I know there are a few things I may have left out but the main points are there. This blend really has a lot more going for it than I can explain, partially because of my lack of proper settings to test it in. As always, please question, comment, blah blah blah........

And of course my thanks and gratitude to SteveO for, well.......the usual stuff!

Wow! That's a nice find... Definitely a keeper, you know? I've never stumbled on something like this on other sites as I was reading to gain more knowledge about mones. This could be gold for people that are introverts Actually, I'm an introvert myself but that's mostly because of shyness and yeah lol, I did hear those words before, the ol' you're kinda quiet etc.

Have you tried mixing it with other products or only as a standalone? Man, I think this plus bliss = coma

Comment

Fantastic review

Comment

• nbat
        nbat commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you GHOST!

Great review! Would this be TAC like in your experience? Sounds like it.

Comment

• XSteveO
        XSteveO commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm not sure what TAC is, but I have a few suspicions.

I've not had the opportunity to test TAC, but from the reviews I've read it does sound close. This might be a long shot, but would you know the named molecule of TAC?

Comment

Originally posted by Dignify View Post
        ....Have you tried mixing it with other products or only as a standalone? Man, I think this plus bliss = coma
        Mostly I've been soloing it to get a feel for what its about, however the other day i put on a drop of ascend with it and it seemed as if people were trying to act like me. A lot of unconscious mirroring. Next time i get the time to test, I'll do it with some bliss, just for you buddy!

Comment

• XSteveO
          XSteveO commented
          Editing a comment
          I can fix the pissy thing too. I needed that feedback so thanks.

I think it could pair as well with XIST as you'll be giving that impression of a mysterious guy but at the same time get that attractive vibe from XIST ... Idk just a suggestion as well lol

Comment

Nbat you taking requests

Comment

• nbat
            nbat commented
            Editing a comment
            Sure!

My request? Use it during sex. I have a suspicion it will be good.

Comment

Originally posted by KIMBA View Post
            My request? Use it during sex. I have a suspicion it will be good.
            I'll have a report for you by morning

Comment

That would be wonderful. A feet underrated product is Dad for men. To me it is like Tac plus A314 mixed with more intellectual charm. That sounds like this mix minus the status. It could have potential.

Comment

Is this actually ready for order yet? This sounds perfect for a introvert like myself, lol.

Comment

The thinker plus SOB and LB...

Comment

Yeah KIMBA, your suspicion was spot on. Very intense for her. I think I'll need to do more testing in the same scenario
                    Originally posted by ryusei View Post
                    Is this actually ready for order yet? This sounds perfect for a introvert like myself, lol.
                    I've got not a clue. I am very excited to hear other's reports on this, especially the introverts. I realized that there are a lot of people who turn to mones to overcome certain things like social anxieties, etc. and i believe the thinker can really help with these kinds of things. Being an introvert is not a bad thing. What is bad is that our culture in America has shifted to give more praise to extroverts, and to refer to introverts as "shy" or "socially-awkward" or "anti-social", terms that naturally have negative connotations. As a product for the public, in my opinion, The Thinker can bring back the equilibrium. Also, as i mentioned before, there is WAY more to this blend than i alone can describe. Steve made mention to me about clinical use with good results. But that's not really my place to speak.

Comment

And I just ordered TAC.

Steve, why!

I would like to see a TAC + Domination + P83 blend. I know he can do it. In the mean time, I am stuck waiting for the thinker.

Comment

I just asked Steve about this, he said should be ready in about 1 - 2 weeks. Also nbat can you pm me on what you mean with "clinical use"? I really want to know this product as it may be my long searched answer, thank you.

Comment

One thing about this blend is there are some very interesting gaps between molecules. Its kind of like pairing BNOL with its deep introspection and trusting signature with high levels of A and/or E none to create aggressiveness. Now in a product like SOB this seems to work very well. What needs to be addressed though are the "tempering" mones in between the gap.

Most blends you can overcome these gaps by filling them with buffeted big gun mones like Allo-THDOC which does a nice job bringing out the synergy of everything. I think most of you already understand the amazing connection of BNOL and the nones. If you don't here's a quick think piece for you to contemplate. You need to have a certain level of trust and connection (rapport) for sex, especially casual. A women wants to be around that bad SOB because while he may scare the crap out of others, he makes her feel safe. She isn't worried about being pawed at the bar by some perv while her SOB is there. There also the excitement involved.

Well what happens when you have a canyon to cross? I wrote a very detailed long post over at Androtics about bridging the gap in these types of incidences. The Thinker needed to come over as introspective and yet not creepy. A guy who is comfortable with who he is, not shy, but in control of his surroundings enough to keep quit while observing. Throw in a heaping tablespoon of heck yeah I love puppies and you have a lot of elements that create canyons to be bridged.

There's a couple ingredients in this one that will not be named.

Steve O
                          PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                          Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Your last paragraph, Steve, that describes me to a T. I'll definitely give this a go at some point. One of many things I can say about your methods is that you definitely love trying out new ideas. I don't even think I can recall any of the other companies going for something like these kinds of mixes.

Comment

I've only got a minute right now, so this will be really short. The other night i put on two sprays thinker and spray odyssey. My friend who was driving spaced out so bad that we almost got t-boned.

Comment

When is this going to be offered again? I don't even see an out of stock listing for it on the website.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X